Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 33938 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:28 - Nov 24 with 1593 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:24 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Post stuff I know to be dishonest ??

The footage of the migrants causing chaos and the reasons for this is the basis of me posting the video! Footage that IS factual.

Whilst you may pick at one aspect of the video claiming it was a lie, the details are at worst not too far off the mark - yet you can't see this can you?! You may say that it's fine - 60 % is a majority - but you have to look at a number of factors here, being:-

1) That 60% is only 10% away from being 50% - and only 11% away from becoming a minority!

2) Population birth rates - it's tradition and accepted for people of other ethnic populations to have more than 1 child. In fact, it's common to have more than three or four! However european birth rates are on average 1.1 meaning the amount of births per family is approximately 1 child. Over time, it doesn't take a genius to understand the quantified and incrimental increases caused as babies become adults and have children of their own. White people WILL become a minority!

3) this video was intended to highlight the assimilation of society at the hands of muslims.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthra

For further clarification - perhaps you should refer to the video below as other arab nations are afraid to take on these migrants too!

http://www.infowars.com/kuwait-israel-admit-they-refuse-to-take-refugees-because

What your saying is never mind the lies, the general content is right.

Once I know someone is lying to me I'm not interested in what they have to say. They are dishonest people using lies to get people to believe things that are not true.

If you're happy with that fine. But get used to people calling you out on the lies that you link to.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:32 - Nov 24 with 1586 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:25 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

I'm genuinely a little surprised to be honest Lohengrin that you are not scathing of people like eventhisbraincellwastaken.

I know that your position on issues of race and religion is diametrically opposed to mine, but equally, I know that you would consider yourself a thinking man. I find it hard to understand why you can't see that aligning yourself with utter morons is counterproductive.

An educated, well researched and rational discussion on how to rid ourselves of this genuine threat to our society would be so much more interesting than a series of increasingly hysterical outpourings gleaned from the websites of the far right.

The rational thing? get out of the EU and make the UK a fair place for British people.. instead of joining this clique of parasites in the EU.. controlling our lives, laws and traditions.. while also endangering our population by letting refugees run riot whilst killing people.

Let them all in mun! they're not all terrorists!

Boom - 130 dead.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:33 - Nov 24 with 1583 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:26 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You shouldn't believe everything in the Bible.

At least my facts are based on truth. What's your excuse?

[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 19:29]

So your not denying its from the NF then

And when have I said I believe everything that's printed in the Bible

You really are clutching at straws now with your argument
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:35 - Nov 24 with 1575 viewsCountyJim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-34907660
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:36 - Nov 24 with 1572 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:28 - Nov 24 by Humpty

What your saying is never mind the lies, the general content is right.

Once I know someone is lying to me I'm not interested in what they have to say. They are dishonest people using lies to get people to believe things that are not true.

If you're happy with that fine. But get used to people calling you out on the lies that you link to.

And I'm calling you out as someone who's happy to let this flagrant abuse of Europe continue, regardless of the risks this causes the current populace.

But hey, keep picking out the bits you choose to work with to suit your own apathetic agenda. The main basis is - even if you feel a small segment of information in the video you have picked out is innacurate - it isn't too far of being completely and all-to-frighteningly accurate.

To correct your end sentence and make it more relevant to you, "if you're happy with that fine. But get used to people calling you out on the times you could have seen this happening but instead decided it was best just to let it happen. Get used to the increased attacks on society and on our way of life. And get used to the attacks in general - you know, the ones that either sound like explosions or like gunfire - because people like you have allowed this to happen.

So please feel free to bookmark this thread and look back on this in several years time to see how far we've come, or how backwards we have regressed.

Oh, and I tend not to trust the opinion of people who can't get basic grammar correct. It's You're (You Are), NOT Your (Possessive Adjective)
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 19:39]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:38 - Nov 24 with 1557 viewsGowerjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

They're waiters not your friends, ya' beaut! They smile at you because they're after a tip!

Pmsl

Pross you've been owned here !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:43 - Nov 24 with 1549 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:33 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

So your not denying its from the NF then

And when have I said I believe everything that's printed in the Bible

You really are clutching at straws now with your argument

No, it's simple really.

1) You cannot grasp basic grammar yet alone respond appropriately to a debate. It's YOU'RE and NOT your.

2) You are a catholic and a believer. As such, your opinion on what is truth is therefore null and void.

Clutching at straws? Nope - that's you I'm afraid. You still haven't provided a decent counter argument to anything we've discussed in the past. But I do bore of your desperate attempts at intelligence. ZZzzzz. When have I said this was from NF? What is from NF? WTF are you babbling about?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 with 1544 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:36 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And I'm calling you out as someone who's happy to let this flagrant abuse of Europe continue, regardless of the risks this causes the current populace.

But hey, keep picking out the bits you choose to work with to suit your own apathetic agenda. The main basis is - even if you feel a small segment of information in the video you have picked out is innacurate - it isn't too far of being completely and all-to-frighteningly accurate.

To correct your end sentence and make it more relevant to you, "if you're happy with that fine. But get used to people calling you out on the times you could have seen this happening but instead decided it was best just to let it happen. Get used to the increased attacks on society and on our way of life. And get used to the attacks in general - you know, the ones that either sound like explosions or like gunfire - because people like you have allowed this to happen.

So please feel free to bookmark this thread and look back on this in several years time to see how far we've come, or how backwards we have regressed.

Oh, and I tend not to trust the opinion of people who can't get basic grammar correct. It's You're (You Are), NOT Your (Possessive Adjective)
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 19:39]

It's not a case of 'a small segment of information in the video is inaccurate' though.

The things that are said as 'factual' statements are lies. So that doesn't say that the rest is 'accurate' does it. It says that the people making the video are happy to use lies even when it's easy to prove them wrong, which doesn't auger well for the rest of it.

I realise that you are getting more and more angry that your peddling of hate is not working on here.

But do you know what? That is why ultimately we'll win in the fight against violent extremism - because the vast majority of people are not easily turned to hate no matter what the provocation. That's why we'll win.
Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 with 1543 viewsDarran

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:38 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Pmsl

Pross you've been owned here !

I haven't actually and they're still not waiters they're owners.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 with 1543 viewsskippyjack

Who let Dimi back on for f*ck sake?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 24 with 1538 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

It's not Dimi.

Poll: Tory leader

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 24 with 1538 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:32 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

The rational thing? get out of the EU and make the UK a fair place for British people.. instead of joining this clique of parasites in the EU.. controlling our lives, laws and traditions.. while also endangering our population by letting refugees run riot whilst killing people.

Let them all in mun! they're not all terrorists!

Boom - 130 dead.

You're regularly trodden on and scathed on this site - but at least you are one of the people able to think for themselves fully on this subject. It's good to see there are some here who are capable of this.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:47 - Nov 24 with 1535 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

It's not Dimi.

He's trying his best

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:49 - Nov 24 with 1528 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

someone said that the other day (Jacko possibly?), but it's not like dimi to post stuff that makes him look stupid (the whole 'New Testament is an update of the Old Testament' bit is very un dimi like).
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:49 - Nov 24 with 1526 viewsGowerjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

It's not Dimi.

Yep

He's much more interesting than Dimi.

Plastic since 1974

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:51 - Nov 24 with 1523 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:49 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

someone said that the other day (Jacko possibly?), but it's not like dimi to post stuff that makes him look stupid (the whole 'New Testament is an update of the Old Testament' bit is very un dimi like).

Old Testament 2. This time God loves everybody.

Probably starring Russell f*cking Crowe.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:51 - Nov 24 with 1523 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You're regularly trodden on and scathed on this site - but at least you are one of the people able to think for themselves fully on this subject. It's good to see there are some here who are capable of this.

Not really.. the Paris atrocities were caused by EU, America, The Saudi's because they actively built up ISIS from the ground.

People say Religion is the biggest killer?

look closely at Religion.. it's an anagram and misconception for Oil Reign.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:52 - Nov 24 with 1521 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

It's not a case of 'a small segment of information in the video is inaccurate' though.

The things that are said as 'factual' statements are lies. So that doesn't say that the rest is 'accurate' does it. It says that the people making the video are happy to use lies even when it's easy to prove them wrong, which doesn't auger well for the rest of it.

I realise that you are getting more and more angry that your peddling of hate is not working on here.

But do you know what? That is why ultimately we'll win in the fight against violent extremism - because the vast majority of people are not easily turned to hate no matter what the provocation. That's why we'll win.

You realise I'm getting angry?

Like when you realised I'm a racist you mean?

On both occasions you are very wrong. And I'm still waiting to hear back from you as to what my skin colour is - afterall you insinuated I was racist without knowing me!!

Sadly, we will never win the war on violent islam whilst people who are afraid to offend remain in power. Without backbone, strength of courage to defend the country they are meant to represent from harm. Living in london, I hope you don't become too 'inconvenienced' by the truth Lisa.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:53 - Nov 24 with 1520 viewsGowerjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 24 by Darran

I haven't actually and they're still not waiters they're owners.

Fair play

Funny as f uck !

Plastic since 1974

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:55 - Nov 24 with 1515 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:49 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Yep

He's much more interesting than Dimi.

It's a matter of taste I suppose. I preferred Dimi to... that.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:58 - Nov 24 with 1508 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:51 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Not really.. the Paris atrocities were caused by EU, America, The Saudi's because they actively built up ISIS from the ground.

And the many, many historical attrocities committed by Islamic nations prior to the US and EU even existing?

Didn't know about the Ottomans? They wanted to take over lands to implement a caliphate in 1299. What is your response to this then?

It's convenient blaming the west for this - it's a lazy argument unfortunately. The Quran has been around a lot longer than the Ottomans again, and much like the bible has always been a cause to wage wars - meaning your argument is moot.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 1508 viewsLeonisGod

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:51 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Despite the fact that religion was developed thousands of years before commercial oil exploration and is entrenched in countries that have no oil. I think you're muddling religion and politics.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:00 - Nov 24 with 1507 viewsGowerjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:55 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

It's a matter of taste I suppose. I preferred Dimi to... that.

Not that I paticuarly agree with his views just that he is much more entertaining than Dimi in his idiocy.

Plastic since 1974

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:04 - Nov 24 with 1499 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:59 - Nov 24 by LeonisGod

Despite the fact that religion was developed thousands of years before commercial oil exploration and is entrenched in countries that have no oil. I think you're muddling religion and politics.

Just like the Pyramids are a man made concept.. and the fact that Pyramids shoot energy up into the sky.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:05 - Nov 24 with 1495 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:04 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Just like the Pyramids are a man made concept.. and the fact that Pyramids shoot energy up into the sky.

Hello, this is getting interesting. Tell us more, Skipster.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024