Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 33935 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:06 - Nov 24 with 1457 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:52 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You realise I'm getting angry?

Like when you realised I'm a racist you mean?

On both occasions you are very wrong. And I'm still waiting to hear back from you as to what my skin colour is - afterall you insinuated I was racist without knowing me!!

Sadly, we will never win the war on violent islam whilst people who are afraid to offend remain in power. Without backbone, strength of courage to defend the country they are meant to represent from harm. Living in london, I hope you don't become too 'inconvenienced' by the truth Lisa.

Member of the BNP / Britain First / EDL or a troll is what I said, and I have also said I don't give a crap what your skin colour is.

And your last sentence - why don't you just crawl back into your sewer. Sums absolutely everything up - in an hour you've called me a bitch and now you think it's clever to suggest that I or people I know or love may get blown up? You are a piece of cowardly sh*t.

One thing I can guarantee, if London gets attacked, you'll barely be able to disguise your absolute glee.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:06 - Nov 24 with 1453 viewsMillJack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:24 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Post stuff I know to be dishonest ??

The footage of the migrants causing chaos and the reasons for this is the basis of me posting the video! Footage that IS factual.

Whilst you may pick at one aspect of the video claiming it was a lie, the details are at worst not too far off the mark - yet you can't see this can you?! You may say that it's fine - 60 % is a majority - but you have to look at a number of factors here, being:-

1) That 60% is only 10% away from being 50% - and only 11% away from becoming a minority!

2) Population birth rates - it's tradition and accepted for people of other ethnic populations to have more than 1 child. In fact, it's common to have more than three or four! However european birth rates are on average 1.1 meaning the amount of births per family is approximately 1 child. Over time, it doesn't take a genius to understand the quantified and incrimental increases caused as babies become adults and have children of their own. White people WILL become a minority!

3) this video was intended to highlight the assimilation of society at the hands of muslims.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/10/rise-british-muslim-birthra

For further clarification - perhaps you should refer to the video below as other arab nations are afraid to take on these migrants too!

http://www.infowars.com/kuwait-israel-admit-they-refuse-to-take-refugees-because

Fair play, point 1) is the finest bit of straw clutching I think I've ever seen on this forum, and there have been some crackers recently. If my auntie had balls and all that!
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:08 - Nov 24 with 1452 viewsMillJack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:52 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

You realise I'm getting angry?

Like when you realised I'm a racist you mean?

On both occasions you are very wrong. And I'm still waiting to hear back from you as to what my skin colour is - afterall you insinuated I was racist without knowing me!!

Sadly, we will never win the war on violent islam whilst people who are afraid to offend remain in power. Without backbone, strength of courage to defend the country they are meant to represent from harm. Living in london, I hope you don't become too 'inconvenienced' by the truth Lisa.

It doesn't make any difference what your skin colour is, you don't have to be white to be racist, although I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a man of your intelligence. You are a f**king bigot though.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:11 - Nov 24 with 1446 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

http://quranbrowser.com/

Here you can search for a verse of your choosing to see what the quran is really about. It's amazing that most here choose to ridicule - instead of actually looking into the things I've posted! This is how f*cked we are as society!

Remember, if looking for a particular section of the quran then the Sura (or chapter) comes first. Meaning a particular passage would be displayed as 2:191-193 (being the sura, followed by the versus). Also, if you've been suckered in by muslims spreading love then consider the Taqiyya - the ability to lie to Kafir whereas it would be against the Quran to lie to another muslim.

Seriously though - bookmark this page and look back on it in several years time! Let's see how fukked our nation has become then shall we?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:12 - Nov 24 with 1445 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:08 - Nov 24 by MillJack

It doesn't make any difference what your skin colour is, you don't have to be white to be racist, although I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a man of your intelligence. You are a f**king bigot though.

And I was trying to put it nicely

But fair dos
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:12 - Nov 24 with 1444 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:05 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Hello, this is getting interesting. Tell us more, Skipster.

Well considering a beam of energy somehow shoots out of the tip of every Pyramid is odd in the extreme.. electrical energy shooting up into the sky out of thin air.

They're obviously man made.. it would have taken 38,000000 years to construct and build a pyramid in that era.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:15 - Nov 24 with 1436 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:12 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Well considering a beam of energy somehow shoots out of the tip of every Pyramid is odd in the extreme.. electrical energy shooting up into the sky out of thin air.

They're obviously man made.. it would have taken 38,000000 years to construct and build a pyramid in that era.

I hadn't heard of this phenomena out of the pyramids. Is it documented anywhere?

And you say "man made". Has that ever been in question?

Poll: Tory leader

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:16 - Nov 24 with 1431 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:25 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

I'm genuinely a little surprised to be honest Lohengrin that you are not scathing of people like eventhisbraincellwastaken.

I know that your position on issues of race and religion is diametrically opposed to mine, but equally, I know that you would consider yourself a thinking man. I find it hard to understand why you can't see that aligning yourself with utter morons is counterproductive.

An educated, well researched and rational discussion on how to rid ourselves of this genuine threat to our society would be so much more interesting than a series of increasingly hysterical outpourings gleaned from the websites of the far right.

I honestly wasn't aware that I had been aligning myself on here at all, Lisa?

How to rid ourselves of this threat? Without wanting to sound too pessimistic I'm rather afraid that boat has sailed. If I had to raise a finger in silent accusation like Macbeth's witches it would be at the whole of Europe's education system and the promotion of the doctrine of multiculturalism. What does it posit in essence? That there is no overarching philosophy, no moral foundation for Europe any longer just a continental space where creeds happen to collide, all of equal validity no matter how outlandish. All to be cherished, all equal before the law. Hollow.

Look where its landed us. The whole of Europe is now in the emasculated position France was in in 1940. Schoolchildren now have only the haziest idea of who they are and from whence they have sprung. The stench of decadence hangs like a pall over western Europe and this is the society that is supposed to rid itself of a threat posed by single-minded, fanatical zealots. God help us.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 20:40]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:16 - Nov 24 with 1429 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:08 - Nov 24 by MillJack

Even prior to the current migration crisis, reports originating from within ISIS occupied areas stated they could use the ensuing migration of people from Syria as a smokescreen to get a foothold into Europe.

So voicing these concerns, as well as the clear incompatibility with western values, makes me a bigot?!?

Guess your last comment makes you a complete c*nt then!

Enjoy.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:21 - Nov 24 with 1423 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:15 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

I hadn't heard of this phenomena out of the pyramids. Is it documented anywhere?

And you say "man made". Has that ever been in question?

Type it in.. Pyramids emit a form of electrical energy

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:23 - Nov 24 with 1409 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:06 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

Member of the BNP / Britain First / EDL or a troll is what I said, and I have also said I don't give a crap what your skin colour is.

And your last sentence - why don't you just crawl back into your sewer. Sums absolutely everything up - in an hour you've called me a bitch and now you think it's clever to suggest that I or people I know or love may get blown up? You are a piece of cowardly sh*t.

One thing I can guarantee, if London gets attacked, you'll barely be able to disguise your absolute glee.

Glee? Absolutely not! I'd be devestated and disappointed that nothing was done to prevent this!

Do we need more evidence of how devastating this "religion of peace" is to our way of life or society?!

And to suggest that you or people you love get blown up isn't cowardly - it's a warning that you need to be careful. London is a prime hotspot and I certainly wouldn't want to see anything like 7/7/05 happen again! So stop taking comments out of context! Whilst you go about your daily life, there are many in the world who cannot without living in fear as a result of the presence of islam. And despite the hard work carried out by our intelligence services, it's a fact there are already numerous cells working within london and the UK who have already got through the net.

I wouldn't wish a terrorist attack on anyone you idiot!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:23 - Nov 24 with 1407 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:21 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Type it in.. Pyramids emit a form of electrical energy

I've had a look. One of the first hits was from a website called abovetopsecret.com.

I remain unconvinced.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 1403 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:16 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

I honestly wasn't aware that I had been aligning myself on here at all, Lisa?

How to rid ourselves of this threat? Without wanting to sound too pessimistic I'm rather afraid that boat has sailed. If I had to raise a finger in silent accusation like Macbeth's witches it would be at the whole of Europe's education system and the promotion of the doctrine of multiculturalism. What does it posit in essence? That there is no overarching philosophy, no moral foundation for Europe any longer just a continental space where creeds happen to collide, all of equal validity no matter how outlandish. All to be cherished, all equal before the law. Hollow.

Look where its landed us. The whole of Europe is now in the emasculated position France was in in 1940. Schoolchildren now have only the haziest idea of who they are and from whence they have sprung. The stench of decadence hangs like a pall over western Europe and this is the society that is supposed to rid itself of a threat posed by single-minded, fanatical zealots. God help us.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 20:40]

Today.. i found out that the data and results of the whole education system was falsified.. i'm not sure if i'm supposed to say it mind.

The education system in this country isn't constructed on facts, but lies and manipulation.. leading experts are about to put out there the true facts about our education system.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:27 - Nov 24 with 1396 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:23 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

I've had a look. One of the first hits was from a website called abovetopsecret.com.

I remain unconvinced.

Unconvinced.....you think?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:28 - Nov 24 with 1393 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:27 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

Unconvinced.....you think?

Well mun. I thought I was about to learn a new thing for the day. I like it when that happens.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:32 - Nov 24 with 1384 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:28 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Well mun. I thought I was about to learn a new thing for the day. I like it when that happens.

And you'd expect to learn that from somewhere called abovetopsecret.com?

William Tyndale had a pet terrier he took everywhere with him for ten years. When the dog died he was inconsolable. There you go, Clase. That's your random fact for the day and you can take that one to the bank.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:34 - Nov 24 with 1379 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:32 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

And you'd expect to learn that from somewhere called abovetopsecret.com?

William Tyndale had a pet terrier he took everywhere with him for ten years. When the dog died he was inconsolable. There you go, Clase. That's your random fact for the day and you can take that one to the bank.

Dog was probably lucky it went first otherwise Bible Bill might have taken his canine companion to the stake with him.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:34 - Nov 24 with 1376 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:23 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Glee? Absolutely not! I'd be devestated and disappointed that nothing was done to prevent this!

Do we need more evidence of how devastating this "religion of peace" is to our way of life or society?!

And to suggest that you or people you love get blown up isn't cowardly - it's a warning that you need to be careful. London is a prime hotspot and I certainly wouldn't want to see anything like 7/7/05 happen again! So stop taking comments out of context! Whilst you go about your daily life, there are many in the world who cannot without living in fear as a result of the presence of islam. And despite the hard work carried out by our intelligence services, it's a fact there are already numerous cells working within london and the UK who have already got through the net.

I wouldn't wish a terrorist attack on anyone you idiot!

It's not out of context.

Probably unlike you, I was on public transport in London on the morning of 7/7/05 at the time of the attacks.

Probably unlike you, I spent some time frantically phoning around my family (all of whom were also on public transport in London that day) to make sure everyone was safe, and also probably unlike you, I had to try to get a call through to family in Swansea to tell them we were all safe before they took all telecommunications down in London.

I then walked home for 10 miles because transport was shut down.

Two weeks later I was also on public transport when the failed attacks happened. I then spent about two weeks where everywhere I went in London we had armed police on guard, the entrance to every single tube station, and all public places.

So shove your 'I can only hope you're not inconvenienced by it all' up your backside you piece of utter filth.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 1369 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:34 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Dog was probably lucky it went first otherwise Bible Bill might have taken his canine companion to the stake with him.

Tyndale went to his death like the hero he was. I'd like to think that the terrier would have met his end just as stoically. Brave British mutt that he was I've no doubt he'd have met his maker muzzle up, his little chest out and shoulders back not whining like a Poodle.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 24 with 1365 viewsskippyjack

Stop making fun out of me.. i don't know if it is true or not.. documentaries have been done on it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:41 - Nov 24 with 1411 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

Stop making fun out of me.. i don't know if it is true or not.. documentaries have been done on it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 1408 viewsCountyJim

The documentary on the Pyramids lined up with the solar system gets you thinking mind

Very intelligent who ever did it some say its Aliens
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 1403 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 24 by skippyjack

I'm not making fun I genuinely thought I'd learned something. That's why the result of my google search were so disappointing.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 1401 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:42 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

The documentary on the Pyramids lined up with the solar system gets you thinking mind

I thought they had Jewish labourers in for that job?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 1399 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:42 - Nov 24 by CountyJim

Like crop circles.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024