Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 34135 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:24 - Nov 20 with 1531 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:17 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Many of them are skippy when it all boils down to it, many of them are.

And I have never said anything about the terrorists other than they are evil murdering scum - an abomination.

If it was up to me they would die in the most painful way possible.

Edited to say - you added in the last two sentences AFTER I replied and my reply was not in reference to that.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:37]

But they're right..

Most of Islamic teachings are backwards and destructive.

Do we genuinely want to clog Europe with people who have uneducated medieval views?

And are we willing to risk European lives in the process?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:34 - Nov 20 with 1517 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:03 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Let's be honest, most insults emanate from those precession to be liberal minded people on here or those opposed to bombing .

Don't agree? You re a bigot.

Don't believe refugees should come here? Racist.

Not good

Always first to mention color as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:35 - Nov 20 with 1517 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:24 - Nov 20 by skippyjack

But they're right..

Most of Islamic teachings are backwards and destructive.

Do we genuinely want to clog Europe with people who have uneducated medieval views?

And are we willing to risk European lives in the process?

Most of all religious teachings are backwards and destructive.

But the vast majority of Moslems live the same ordinary lives as anyone else - they listen to music, watch the tele, support football teams, whatever - they just happen to be Moslems.

Same as the vast majority of Christians, or the vast majority of Jews.

The biggest risk to European life is turning everyone against each other in a Holy War. Most Moslems hate this terrorism as much as everyone else. Because they are at the same risk of being blown up (see Paris - a large number of those killed were Moslem by background - all the Tunisians at the restaurant for example), but also they are at risk of being attacked in the street and are terrified of their teenage children becoming indoctrinated by these scumbags and ending up in Syria or similar to be blown up there.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:41 - Nov 20 with 1499 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:21 - Nov 20 by Neath_Jack

What another load of shite thread.

With all the usual quims posting on it, Perchy, EvenThisBollocks, Dgt, only Flash left to join now and it's a full house.

Mods, can we have a "all brown people are bad" forum, so they can all F*ck off in there please.

Why don't you start "let's hug a terrorist" thread, then you Lisa, ECB etc can fill your boots.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:42 - Nov 20 with 1497 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:41 - Nov 20 by dgt73

Why don't you start "let's hug a terrorist" thread, then you Lisa, ECB etc can fill your boots.

Why don't you give one SINGLE example of anything other than absolute hatred on here for terrorists. Just one.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 20 with 1499 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:35 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

But the vast majority of Moslems live the same ordinary lives as anyone else - they listen to music, watch the tele, support football teams, whatever - they just happen to be Moslems.

The biggest risk to European life is turning everyone against each other in a Holy War. Most Moslems hate this terrorism as much as everyone else. Because they are at the same risk of being blown up (see Paris - a large number of those killed were Moslem by background - all the Tunisians at the restaurant for example), but also they are at risk of being attacked in the street and are terrified of their teenage children becoming indoctrinated by these scumbags and ending up in Syria or similar to be blown up there.

Hi Lisa

Here's some startling facts ,

95% of Daesh (IS) killings are Muslims

The Islamophobic twunts

They kill Muslims and they love it absolutly love it.

The Iraqi Muslims are killing Daesh

Because they hate Jhadi lunatic terrorists

There's some fu cking stupid fackers about aye .
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:47]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:46 - Nov 20 with 1495 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:42 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Why don't you give one SINGLE example of anything other than absolute hatred on here for terrorists. Just one.

That's right i do have hatred for terrorists - who attack innocent people enjoying a Friday evening.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:46 - Nov 20 with 1496 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:35 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

What?

read up on the laws of...

Iraq
Syria
Afghanistan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Iran
Pakistan
Qatar
Egypt
Lebanon
Mali
Azerbaijan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
African countries..

they're completely off the scale madness..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 20 with 1491 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:05 - Nov 20 by CountyJim

They must be religious then

Mate of mine is an atheist he still says God give me strength Dear God

Perhaps hes gone Christian on me
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:08]

Why do you think they were shouting allah akbar?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:49 - Nov 20 with 1488 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:45 - Nov 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hi Lisa

Here's some startling facts ,

95% of Daesh (IS) killings are Muslims

The Islamophobic twunts

They kill Muslims and they love it absolutly love it.

The Iraqi Muslims are killing Daesh

Because they hate Jhadi lunatic terrorists

There's some fu cking stupid fackers about aye .
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 18:47]

Exactly.

I just don't understand how people can ignore these facts.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:50 - Nov 20 with 1477 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:49 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Exactly.

I just don't understand how people can ignore these facts.

Who's ignoring them ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:52 - Nov 20 with 1473 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:46 - Nov 20 by skippyjack

What?

read up on the laws of...

Iraq
Syria
Afghanistan
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Iran
Pakistan
Qatar
Egypt
Lebanon
Mali
Azerbaijan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
African countries..

they're completely off the scale madness..

I'm talking about Moslems here (in Europe) as you well know, given that's what we were discussing.

Read up on the laws of Christian African countries - Uganda perhaps, or many South American countries, or China, Russia maybe.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:54 - Nov 20 with 1469 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:46 - Nov 20 by dgt73

That's right i do have hatred for terrorists - who attack innocent people enjoying a Friday evening.

So do I.

And a lot of those innocent people enjoying their Friday were also Moslem. As was the security guard who stopped them getting into the Stade Francais and one of those that threw himself in front of others to protect them.

The line is between terrorists and everyone else, not between Moslems and non Moslems.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:58 - Nov 20 with 1462 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:52 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

I'm talking about Moslems here (in Europe) as you well know, given that's what we were discussing.

Read up on the laws of Christian African countries - Uganda perhaps, or many South American countries, or China, Russia maybe.

Moslems here (in Europe).. are we willing to risk Europeans lives to educate Muslims to be less radical?..

Millions support ISIS..

It's not the same Lisa..

you don't have millions of Christians threatening to take over the world..

The basis of ISIS is on fundamental Muslim teachings...

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:12 - Nov 20 with 1437 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play, Lis. You've got far more patience with this ragtag collection of intolerant racist f*ckwits than most will ever have.

Poll: Tory leader

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:16 - Nov 20 with 1431 viewsperchrockjack

Here comes the omnipotent font of all that is right to prove us wrong.

Lis clase are no better than nobody and are not greater humanitarian.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:17 - Nov 20 with 1427 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:16 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Here comes the omnipotent font of all that is right to prove us wrong.

Lis clase are no better than nobody and are not greater humanitarian.

Never claimed to be. But at least I'm not an old bigot. I'll take that.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:19 - Nov 20 with 1418 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:12 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, Lis. You've got far more patience with this ragtag collection of intolerant racist f*ckwits than most will ever have.

What's racist about being protective of European citizens?.. i'm making valid points about Muslim countries ethics and laws.

Full grown men marrying 10 year olds for instance..
Women are 2nd class citizens

Are we willing to let people who have been nurtured in this fashion to enter European waters.. never mind the political advantages the millions of Islamic nutters to target specific spots like Paris..

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:25 - Nov 20 with 1405 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone calling another a bigotvshould look in the mirror.

You really don't have to try clasie. You re so obviously always correct and the rest are there to be ridiculed.

It's typical lefty arrogance

Left is good ,right is bad.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:27 - Nov 20 with 1399 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:12 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

lol

Depressing isn't it.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:28 - Nov 20 with 1394 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:25 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Anyone calling another a bigotvshould look in the mirror.

You really don't have to try clasie. You re so obviously always correct and the rest are there to be ridiculed.

It's typical lefty arrogance

Left is good ,right is bad.

I'm a conservative voter though - how does that fit in with your world view?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:28 - Nov 20 with 1393 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:27 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

lol

Depressing isn't it.

Hugely. Although vaguely entertaining counting the number of times Perch can type the same post in slightly different ways.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:29 - Nov 20 with 1388 viewsdickythorpe

Let's all have a daaaaaaarrrrinnnnnkkkkkk!!!!!!
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:30 - Nov 20 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

Can't decide whether you two are latter day sonny and Cher ,peters and lee or donny and Marie osmond

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 1386 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:28 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Hugely. Although vaguely entertaining counting the number of times Perch can type the same post in slightly different ways.

I particularly enjoyed the update from the sauna to be fair.

Obviously have slightly different saunas in the Wirral than we have in London. I'm imagining him enjoying an evening at Chariots...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024