Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 34137 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 1851 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:30 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Can't decide whether you two are latter day sonny and Cher ,peters and lee or donny and Marie osmond

Dollar. Or Roxette.

Poll: Tory leader

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:32 - Nov 20 with 1848 viewsperchrockjack

Or two thirds of the Beverly sisters

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:34 - Nov 20 with 1840 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:35 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Most of all religious teachings are backwards and destructive.

But the vast majority of Moslems live the same ordinary lives as anyone else - they listen to music, watch the tele, support football teams, whatever - they just happen to be Moslems.

Same as the vast majority of Christians, or the vast majority of Jews.

The biggest risk to European life is turning everyone against each other in a Holy War. Most Moslems hate this terrorism as much as everyone else. Because they are at the same risk of being blown up (see Paris - a large number of those killed were Moslem by background - all the Tunisians at the restaurant for example), but also they are at risk of being attacked in the street and are terrified of their teenage children becoming indoctrinated by these scumbags and ending up in Syria or similar to be blown up there.

Do I have to keep saying this to you Lisa?!

It's clearly not sinking in, is it!

Muslims follow the most medieval and bloodiest idiology currently on the planet. Don't get me wrong, the bible's 'Happy is he who dashes their child against the rocks' is bloody, but at least Europe managed to drag itself out of the dark ages.

Stop deluding yourself Lisa. You are nothing but a Kafir - and are beneath contempt. These are muslim teachings as set out in the koran - something you still have to read for yourself. The terrorists you see on TV attacking the world in the name of IS are the TRUE muslims - following their koran and idiology to the LETTER!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:35 - Nov 20 with 1834 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:31 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Dollar. Or Roxette.

I don't mind being Cher, nor Marie, nor even Dianne Lee, but I draw the line at Thereza Bazar !!
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 1821 viewsGroo

This is a good clear interview where the guy emphasises the difference between different countries and Islam.

He also points out that every muslim is painted with a broad brush picking the worse laws etc from the most strictest countries, not all Muslim countries have the same laws.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:41]

Groo does what Groo does best

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 1821 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:34 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslims follow the most medieval and bloodiest idiology currently on the planet. Don't get me wrong, the bible's 'Happy is he who dashes their child against the rocks' is bloody, but at least Europe managed to drag itself out of the dark ages.

Stop deluding yourself Lisa. You are nothing but a Kafir - and are beneath contempt. These are muslim teachings as set out in the koran - something you still have to read for yourself. The terrorists you see on TV attacking the world in the name of IS are the TRUE muslims - following their koran and idiology to the LETTER!

apart from the owning a bar and drinking loads bit I assume?

lol
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:38 - Nov 20 with 1808 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:35 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

I don't mind being Cher, nor Marie, nor even Dianne Lee, but I draw the line at Thereza Bazar !!

Shame. I can see us belting out Who Were You With in the Moonlight on the karaoke.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:41 - Nov 20 with 1798 viewsLord_Bony

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:34 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Oh shut up you thick tw*t.

Do you honestly believe the muslims down your local Asian restraunts or doctors or taxi drivers are taught and brought up to think of people as "Kafir" as taught by the Koran?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:42 - Nov 20 with 1797 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:38 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Shame. I can see us belting out Who Were You With in the Moonlight on the karaoke.

Mirror, mirror mon amour, give me what I'm waiting for, set my heart on making you miiiiiiiiiiiine
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 1791 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:42 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

Mirror, mirror mon amour, give me what I'm waiting for, set my heart on making you miiiiiiiiiiiine

I'd make a great David van Day.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 20 with 1783 viewsperchrockjack

Ok then, pearl Carr and teddy Johnson...
Lohengrin will know of them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:45 - Nov 20 with 1782 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:43 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

I'd make a great David van Day.

The likeness was uncanny in that pic that Darran posted up ...
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 20 with 1779 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:45 - Nov 20 by londonlisa2001

The likeness was uncanny in that pic that Darran posted up ...

The angle and lighting were all wrong. And Prosser was in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:50 - Nov 20 with 1768 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Yes I imagine he's a great fan of Eurovision
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:50 - Nov 20 with 1767 viewsWarwickHunt

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:44 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Miki and Griff.

My mam had the album.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:51 - Nov 20 with 1766 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:46 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

The angle and lighting were all wrong. And Prosser was in it.

Yes, perhaps a lower lighting level may have made you look more similar
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:54 - Nov 20 with 1759 viewsStarsky

I'm struggling to fathom how this thread got light hearted?
I had a poster of Thereze Bazaar on my bedroom wall.

Let's just agree that those murdering bastards in Paris were murdering bastards.

That's a fact

I don't give a feck what anybody wants to label them as.

It's just the internet, init.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:56 - Nov 20 with 1746 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:12 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play, Lis. You've got far more patience with this ragtag collection of intolerant racist f*ckwits than most will ever have.

Calling us ignorant?

Here comes the stoopid liberal folk!

You can't be racist against a religion you cretinous mucus swollen pustule.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:57]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:57 - Nov 20 with 1742 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:54 - Nov 20 by Starsky

I'm struggling to fathom how this thread got light hearted?
I had a poster of Thereze Bazaar on my bedroom wall.

Let's just agree that those murdering bastards in Paris were murdering bastards.

That's a fact

I don't give a feck what anybody wants to label them as.

A discussion of the merits of Dollar would probably p*ss them off more than any religious discussion ever could.

But as to your second point - Amen to that.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:00 - Nov 20 with 1735 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:56 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Calling us ignorant?

Here comes the stoopid liberal folk!

You can't be racist against a religion you cretinous mucus swollen pustule.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 19:57]

I didn't call you ignorant as it goes. But the fact that you comprehend the written word is no surprise to me.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:10 - Nov 20 with 1674 viewsStarsky

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:00 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

I didn't call you ignorant as it goes. But the fact that you comprehend the written word is no surprise to me.

I've got to be honest, in 10 ears on here, I've never heard anyone called a pustule.

I take its not a positive adjective no? Lol

It's just the internet, init.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:12 - Nov 20 with 1671 viewsexiledclaseboy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:10 - Nov 20 by Starsky

I've got to be honest, in 10 ears on here, I've never heard anyone called a pustule.

It's not but I'm used to being insulted by him. Another badge of honour. The more he thinks I'm a c*nt, the happier I am.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:13 - Nov 20 with 1660 viewsNeath_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:10 - Nov 20 by Starsky

I like having a nose on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:15 - Nov 20 with 1655 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:41 - Nov 20 by Lord_Bony

Oh shut up you thick tw*t.

Do you honestly believe the muslims down your local Asian restraunts or doctors or taxi drivers are taught and brought up to think of people as "Kafir" as taught by the Koran?

This site fails all known comprehension.

INSTEAD OF JUMPING ON THE LIBERAL BANDWAGON - DO SOME F*CKING RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT!! WANT TO TALK TO SOME EX-MUSLIMS WHO WILL TELL YOU THE SAME - DO IT! THERE'S PLENTY OUT THERE!

For your reference, they're called Apostates. There is a law in islamic culture that says the punishment for apostacy is death! Yeah - real civilised!

Just stop jumping on the liberal bandwagon with your holier-than-thou bullsh1t. It's unbecoming of the inane ignorant dikheads you gutless c*nts really are!

It's fukwits like you guys that have pretty much pre-arranged the fall of the western world with your "they wouldn't possibly hurt us would they!?" attitude that hinges on complete and utter apathy. Apathy of the braindead.

I've gone over the facts and figures in another thread - and instead of an educated response I get bullshit answers like yours! Idiots who cannot or will not at least research a subject and enter discussion fully and properly. It's easy enough to just blanket deny something is happening - even when it's right in front of you! It's easy to even just deny it without providing any facts to back up your rebuttal (ala londonlisa).

This forum is pretty reflective of society actually - this is why we're fukked.

Again - try reading the quran you muppet! If a belief is hinged on a 'holy book', like Islam, then it's the WHOLE idiology not just bits that make up the belief!

http://quran.com/9/5

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:18 - Nov 20 with 1644 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:00 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

you complete minge!

Now back on topic!

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/ - plenty of horror stories here of ex-muslims.

Alternatively, there's many, many more on Twitter! Look for the truth!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 20:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024