Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 33861 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:25 - Nov 20 with 1987 viewsjackonicko

I'm a bit worried about Dimi. He never used to be so painfully obvious about trolling for a reaction.

I'm sure he was a devout Christian in one of his guises?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:31 - Nov 20 with 1970 viewsSwanzay

I would love to know what the OP makes of non Islamic atrocities?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:32 - Nov 20 with 1963 viewsSwanzay

A normal Muslim perspective

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=480_1447840591
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:37 - Nov 20 with 1951 viewsperchrockjack

And i thought I was harsh..

Mike and griff..? He had quite a moustache.

Are you sure you didn't come to my nan s front parlour on boxing to sing along to winifred attwell. Living proof I came from a multi cultured background.

Nat like Cole, Paul Robeson and Al Jolson were big favourites in fleet St.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 20 with 1944 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:32 - Nov 20 by Swanzay

A normal Muslim perspective

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=480_1447840591

Define a 'normal' muslim!

And non-muslim attrocities? What attrocities have taken place recently that wasn't a muslim attrocity?

I wonder what would have happened if WW2 was on the horizon today!? Afterall, Hitler had much less than one tenth of the support ISIS has!!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 20:56]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 20 with 1940 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:25 - Nov 20 by jackonicko

I'm a bit worried about Dimi. He never used to be so painfully obvious about trolling for a reaction.

I'm sure he was a devout Christian in one of his guises?

Moslem is the key word in this!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:42 - Nov 20 with 1929 viewsSwanzay

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

And non-muslim attrocities? What attrocities have taken place recently that wasn't a muslim attrocity?

I wonder what would have happened if WW2 was on the horizon today!? Afterall, Hitler had much less than one tenth of the support ISIS has!!

What support do IS have exactly?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:43 - Nov 20 with 1926 viewsskippyjack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:39 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

The Paris attacks..

it was funded by USA, Russia and the EU.

We actively encouraged 'refugees' to come into European waters

140 people are dead.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:44 - Nov 20 with 1925 viewsperchrockjack

Even.

Does Israel have a case.

Are they worthy of being obliterated which is what itchy is alluding to.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:52 - Nov 20 with 1907 viewsGroo

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-chri

Groo does what Groo does best

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:55 - Nov 20 with 1898 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:42 - Nov 20 by Swanzay

What support do IS have exactly?

Do the math!

There are 1.57 billion muslims in the world. Even if we were to consider only a fraction of these Muslims (let's say approximately 4%) want the west to be decimated (we know this figure is considerably more), this still leaves us approximately 62 MILLION muslims who are actively agressive towards the west! This includes teaching resentment and terrorism towards western countries.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:12 - Nov 20 with 1866 viewsdgt73

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:52 - Nov 20 by Groo

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-chri

American right wing extremists aren't going to turn up in this country to murder British women & children and that is the big difference.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:28 - Nov 20 with 1854 viewsJack_Meoff

This was written in 1935. Obviously not all is pertinent to today but the basic premise still stands. War is lucrative beyond belief, hence it being a constant through history.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Or, we can continue to be divided and conquered while the real villains of the piece literally get away with murder.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:59 - Nov 20 with 1819 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:28 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

That is an interpretational fallacy. The verse in the Quran which claims taking a human life is like taking the lives of all men is only intended to say the "life of a muslim".

The Quran, which I've mentioned previously, hasn't changed in the same manner as, say for instance, the bible. It remains much more medieval.

The Bible - has it changed? I don' t know if it was your good self who claimed that the old testament had changed into the new but it didnn't.

The old testament has parallels with the Koran with respect to there being two tribes fighting for survival in hostile environments. There is a great deal more focus on holiness in the Old Testament whereas the Koran seemed to be more of a handbook for the successors of Mohammed to aquire wealth and territory and in the process subjugate the peoples of those lands. Which historically from Morrocco to Mongolia of course is exactly what they did.

Christianity was the reinterpretation of Mosaic law and the opening of the reformed Judaic religion to anyone who wanted to participate. Voluntarily, of course I must add.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:03 - Nov 20 with 1812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:37 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Predominantly a few western countries and Russia. You seem to have forgotten how ISIS became so well equipped to begin with (the cowardice and compliance of the Iraqi military at the time!). The other arab countries that are fighting ISIS, do so to keep their regimes in place!

There was an interview conducted recently - may even be floating around on Youtube somewhere as I didn't save it, by a European tv channel interviewing a Kuwaiti official. The question was asked "why do you and other arab states not do more the help the migrants".

The answer was "they did not want to open the gates for terrorists".

Simple as that really.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 16:39]

If you seriously think the Iranians support ISIS then you need educating. They want to wipe Shi'ite islam off the map as well.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:07 - Nov 20 with 1807 viewsJack_Meoff

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:03 - Nov 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If you seriously think the Iranians support ISIS then you need educating. They want to wipe Shi'ite islam off the map as well.

Once Syria has a Western puppet at the helm, what odds Iran is next?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:27 - Nov 20 with 1788 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:34 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Do I have to keep saying this to you Lisa?!

It's clearly not sinking in, is it!

Muslims follow the most medieval and bloodiest idiology currently on the planet. Don't get me wrong, the bible's 'Happy is he who dashes their child against the rocks' is bloody, but at least Europe managed to drag itself out of the dark ages.

Stop deluding yourself Lisa. You are nothing but a Kafir - and are beneath contempt. These are muslim teachings as set out in the koran - something you still have to read for yourself. The terrorists you see on TV attacking the world in the name of IS are the TRUE muslims - following their koran and idiology to the LETTER!

Correction - Wahabist Muslims do. Which is what ISIS are made up of. Oh, and Saudi too.
They would gladly wipe Iran and other Shi'ite states off the ap. God help Assad if they get hold of him.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:34 - Nov 20 with 1786 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:07 - Nov 20 by Jack_Meoff

Once Syria has a Western puppet at the helm, what odds Iran is next?

I think Iran is safe in that respect however I can understand their move westwards considering how aggressive the Saudis are to them.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 23:30 - Nov 20 with 1741 viewsSwanzay

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:55 - Nov 20 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Do the math!

There are 1.57 billion muslims in the world. Even if we were to consider only a fraction of these Muslims (let's say approximately 4%) want the west to be decimated (we know this figure is considerably more), this still leaves us approximately 62 MILLION muslims who are actively agressive towards the west! This includes teaching resentment and terrorism towards western countries.

So to get the facts straight, are your a screaming racist?

Just for clarification...
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 23:37 - Nov 20 with 1729 viewsblueytheblue

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 23:30 - Nov 20 by Swanzay

So to get the facts straight, are your a screaming racist?

Just for clarification...

Suspect if you signed Yaya Toure that he wouldn't spout those comments to his face. Just a hunch.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 23:50 - Nov 20 with 1716 viewsSwanzay

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 23:37 - Nov 20 by blueytheblue

Suspect if you signed Yaya Toure that he wouldn't spout those comments to his face. Just a hunch.

Alas I see where you coming from, alas I guess ETNT is some sort of uneducated baffon who has never traveled the word and lives in his bedroom?

What do you think?
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 02:34 - Nov 21 with 1688 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 18:48 - Nov 20 by dailew

Why do you think they were shouting allah akbar?

My mate the Atihest also shouts Jesus f uckin Christ when his hammer hits his thumb

Does that make him a christian
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 08:34 - Nov 21 with 1650 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 02:34 - Nov 21 by CountyJim

My mate the Atihest also shouts Jesus f uckin Christ when his hammer hits his thumb

Does that make him a christian

No. But does that make him a blasphemer ! A thousand lashes !!!!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 09:49 - Nov 21 with 1630 viewsperchrockjack

I would like like to know why swanzay is obsessed with atrocities non Islamic at a time when ISLAMIC BASED NUTTERS ARE S are intent on killing the likes of him and me.

Weird truly weird and another example of how vulnerable we are with thinking like that.

SADLY, its going to take an attack much nearer home for the penny to finally drop

Hope it doesn't happen but they are living amongst us ands will ,on "normal".

Know your enemy

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 09:56 - Nov 21 with 1628 viewsperchrockjack

So Iran wants to obliterate fellow muslims albeit ones of a different interpretation... and its not an islam problem?

Iran going to be busy as it still has every intention of obliterating ISRAEL..

Tell me swanzay, why ? Just why?

Neathie has an excuse .

The world holds its breath yet it would seem its Our fault.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024