Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful 10:21 - Nov 20 with 34134 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

You may want to check the news - it's all kicking off in Mali again now.

Funny that!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:38 - Nov 22 with 2047 viewsperchrockjack

Charlie , good ol rebel boy done good.

Bad times, people forget all too easily

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 21:26 - Nov 22 with 1986 viewsFlashberryjack

"Lohengrin ignored".........why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:16 - Nov 22 with 1967 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:11 - Nov 22 by CountyJim

My writing about the churches back was meant lighthearted

The stuff about history you are right it was terrible but it is now history and horrible things have been done to Catholics in the past but I forgive those people and again its history I mean how far back do you want to go we could have a pop at the Romans for throwing people to the lions etc

Even worse was done to atheists or those who did not conform to your backwards religion. But as you say yourself, this is in the past. Christians are not currently attacking a country to set up a caliphate in the name of christianity.

ALL religions require sacrifice - but as modern society we've come to understand this isn't acceptable any more. Backwards thinking still exists though - and this is, in a nutshell, called religion.

So back on to topic, Islam still has it's backwards idiology in FULL. Sacrifices are made in the name of allah and 72 virgins await those who die fighting for islam. If you tried speaking to some ex-muslims like I mentioned earlier, or at least read the quran then you'd understand the idiology brainwashed into people by punishment of DEATH if they do not comply.

And my point regarding you being religious - it stands. You may think there's no evidence to back up my claims but then your life revolves around an unfounded and crazy set of stories (such as talking snakes, the world being flooded by a god to destroy all life as he became bored with it.. need I go on?). In short, I have evidence to back up my claims and you don't.

Bummer!

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:40 - Nov 22 with 1951 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:57 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

So you would consider your sect as genuinely religious despite its malign history of torture, brutality and the inducement of terror but think differently of the followers of islam who have aped your methods?

It's a somewhat contrary stance, James.

As opposed to burning Catholics alive!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:34 - Nov 23 with 1890 viewsCountyJim

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 22:16 - Nov 22 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Even worse was done to atheists or those who did not conform to your backwards religion. But as you say yourself, this is in the past. Christians are not currently attacking a country to set up a caliphate in the name of christianity.

ALL religions require sacrifice - but as modern society we've come to understand this isn't acceptable any more. Backwards thinking still exists though - and this is, in a nutshell, called religion.

So back on to topic, Islam still has it's backwards idiology in FULL. Sacrifices are made in the name of allah and 72 virgins await those who die fighting for islam. If you tried speaking to some ex-muslims like I mentioned earlier, or at least read the quran then you'd understand the idiology brainwashed into people by punishment of DEATH if they do not comply.

And my point regarding you being religious - it stands. You may think there's no evidence to back up my claims but then your life revolves around an unfounded and crazy set of stories (such as talking snakes, the world being flooded by a god to destroy all life as he became bored with it.. need I go on?). In short, I have evidence to back up my claims and you don't.

Bummer!

Every one knows the Old Testament was written hundreds of years later and the snake is just symbolic as for Noah there was a great flood at that time again it wasn't written at that time

Next you will tell me Jesus Christ didn't exist and didn't die on the cross
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:11 - Nov 23 with 1876 viewsLeonisGod

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 13:34 - Nov 23 by CountyJim

Every one knows the Old Testament was written hundreds of years later and the snake is just symbolic as for Noah there was a great flood at that time again it wasn't written at that time

Next you will tell me Jesus Christ didn't exist and didn't die on the cross

Unfortunately arguements over what's symbolic and what isn't are where the problems lie. You may dismiss some of your teachings as symbolic, but others won't. Literal interpretations are at the root of most atrocities carried out in the name of religion (be that indoctrination of innocent kids in schools teaching creationism through to militants attacking people or blowing people up).
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:38 - Nov 23 with 1868 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 14:11 - Nov 23 by LeonisGod

Unfortunately arguements over what's symbolic and what isn't are where the problems lie. You may dismiss some of your teachings as symbolic, but others won't. Literal interpretations are at the root of most atrocities carried out in the name of religion (be that indoctrination of innocent kids in schools teaching creationism through to militants attacking people or blowing people up).

Indeed.

Yet many religious people see themselves as superior because they follow some immutable moral code when all they do is interpret some ancient myth to suit their own morals.

If the bible is some kind of manual as to live your life so you are not burned and tortured forever then it fails miserably.

Can you imagine a safety manual that was interpreted differently by nearly everyone that read it. It certainly wouldn't be called The Good Manual.

The good book my @rse. More like the sheet book.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 14:41]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 19:04 - Nov 23 with 1822 viewsperchrockjack

Missionaries went into the dark continent to save the savages and bring them to Christianity.

Worst mistake white man did was not leaving them alone..to butcher or to ethnic cleanse other tribes.

It's what is are doing now btw

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 20:06 - Nov 23 with 1794 viewsdailew

Thick semi-literate cvnt who's always calling for more violence calls other peoples savages with no hint of irony.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:42 - Nov 24 with 1724 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Here is a video showing footage collected from news sources and first hand cameras. It's something most here ignore or just don't see - but provides many answers as to what is happening here.

** PLEASE WATCH THIS THROUGH FULLY **

http://goo.gl/ExUg6U

If you're not concerned after watching this video, then you're either completely apathetic to the problem, or part of it the problem.

These are genuine concerns here! It is not idiotic, ignorant or racist to have such concerns!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 16:46]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 24 with 1705 viewsLord_Bony

If we did nt invade these countries in the first place we wouldn't have loads of refugees fleeing to Europe...simples....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:06 - Nov 24 with 1701 viewsDarran

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

If we did nt invade these countries in the first place we wouldn't have loads of refugees fleeing to Europe...simples....

If Blair had been drowned at birth we might not have.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:13 - Nov 24 with 1693 viewsMillJack

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:42 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Here is a video showing footage collected from news sources and first hand cameras. It's something most here ignore or just don't see - but provides many answers as to what is happening here.

If you're not concerned after watching this video, then you're either completely apathetic to the problem, or part of it the problem.

These are genuine concerns here! It is not idiotic, ignorant or racist to have such concerns!

Reminds me a bit of the Gorka Pintado Youtube videos that painted a picture a free scoring footballing God, when the reality was actually something very different.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:13 - Nov 24 with 1693 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:04 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

So we've invaded Syria, ghana, pakistan and Enitrea now?

Let's have a game of "spot the non-islamist country" in the list shall we?

And on a whole - most are of prime fighting age, male and have strangely decided to leave their families in the 'dangerous warzones' from which they 'flea'.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:15 - Nov 24 with 1690 viewsLohengrin

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 16:42 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Nick Griffin was right.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:19 - Nov 24 with 1681 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:15 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

Nick Griffin was right.

The guy is a loon the vast majority of times, and a racist to many extents - but in this video he speaks sense regarding the risks to Europe.

Anytime now we'll have the loony left making a visit and posting their usual diatribe.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 17:20]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:19 - Nov 24 with 1679 viewsLord_Bony

The Uk is only taking mostly Syrian refugees..for others to get in is very difficult.

"David Cameron has announced the UK will shelter 20,000 vulnerable Syrians from camps in Lebanon and Jordan. But he rejected calls to take migrants already in Europe, saying this would encourage more to make the dangerous journey.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:23 - Nov 24 with 1672 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:19 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

The Uk is only taking mostly Syrian refugees..for others to get in is very difficult.

"David Cameron has announced the UK will shelter 20,000 vulnerable Syrians from camps in Lebanon and Jordan. But he rejected calls to take migrants already in Europe, saying this would encourage more to make the dangerous journey.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-

Without passports and paperwork - how, do you propose, we confirm these people are from Syria ?? The old trick of destroying paperwork, leaves the destination country unable to deport the person(s). You may want to check this out at some time.

Anyway - Cameron is a spineless prick. Also, I would personally house homeless veterans and vulnerable people already in the UK - isn't that more reasonable??

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:26 - Nov 24 with 1668 viewsLord_Bony

Regardless,there are no floods of illegal immigrants coming here as you keep saying...

To get into the UK is extremely difficult...we only take in the best.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:28 - Nov 24 with 1665 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:13 - Nov 24 by MillJack

Reminds me a bit of the Gorka Pintado Youtube videos that painted a picture a free scoring footballing God, when the reality was actually something very different.

ha ha ha.

A video which states as a fact that White people are in a minority in London (actually 60% of the population) or Moslems are the majority in Birmingham (actually about 22% compared to the 46% that declare themselves as Christian).

I particularly loved the bit that tried to show that people raising one finger in the air are in fact supporting radical Islam - I hope someone is keeping a very strong eye on Alan Shearer - the terrorist b*stard.

And the cut in footage from other parts of the world, different conflicts, speeches taken completely out of context etc etc. - it all paints a very strong picture doesn't it - a very strong picture of what some far right imbeciles can do with a bit of editing software.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 1649 viewsLord_Bony

I think the vast majority of sensible people can see this is a race hate video Lisa,knocked up by a guy in his bedroom somewhere.

However,that's not to say some of the stuff doesn't go on ...it probably does...with all different races right across Europe.

But when it s put in concentrated format against any particular group ...it becomes convincing....for instance I could compile something in 30 mins against any minority group,gays,Jews etc that would be so convincing it would whip up a lot of bad feeling with a lot of people once it s put out there on the social media...a very powerful tool.

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:38 - Nov 24 with 1645 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:28 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

ha ha ha.

A video which states as a fact that White people are in a minority in London (actually 60% of the population) or Moslems are the majority in Birmingham (actually about 22% compared to the 46% that declare themselves as Christian).

I particularly loved the bit that tried to show that people raising one finger in the air are in fact supporting radical Islam - I hope someone is keeping a very strong eye on Alan Shearer - the terrorist b*stard.

And the cut in footage from other parts of the world, different conflicts, speeches taken completely out of context etc etc. - it all paints a very strong picture doesn't it - a very strong picture of what some far right imbeciles can do with a bit of editing software.

It's a collection of ACTUAL, VALID video evidence of actual migrants causing unrest in the country that takes them in. Additionally it shows footage of muslims admitting the reasons why they are in Europe.

You may smirk and laugh londonlisa - but I'd expect if from your self-righteous self. Let's look at the stats you provide - 60% of Londoners are white. This means that 40% are non-white. Now, because you've brought race into the mix, let's consider the fact that in a short window white people WILL be in a minority - this is proven fact because white people are statistically having less children than those of different ethicities. Your stats already show that nearly half of Londoners are non-white.

And to once again correct your "facts" Lisa, the white population of London (based on the most recent concensus) - defined as white British, Welsh, Scottish or Northern Irish is actually 44.9%.

But let's move away from race - as this is about Islam (for some reason you keep reverting back to the race of people!).

Did you know that Adolf Hitler had much less support for his Nazi regime ?? And look where that got the world !!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 17:40]

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:43 - Nov 24 with 1632 viewslondonlisa2001

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:35 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

I think the vast majority of sensible people can see this is a race hate video Lisa,knocked up by a guy in his bedroom somewhere.

However,that's not to say some of the stuff doesn't go on ...it probably does...with all different races right across Europe.

But when it s put in concentrated format against any particular group ...it becomes convincing....for instance I could compile something in 30 mins against any minority group,gays,Jews etc that would be so convincing it would whip up a lot of bad feeling with a lot of people once it s put out there on the social media...a very powerful tool.

Absolutely right.

And, really the problem with this sort of bile, is that it actually undercuts the real issues, demeans them, and ends up with them being ignored.

The videos which always start with something along the lines of 'this is the most important thing you will ever watch' are normally the ones that should be completely ignored as they are a utter load of crap.
For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:46 - Nov 24 with 1624 viewsdailew

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:19 - Nov 24 by Lord_Bony

13% of Syrian refugees have a +ve view of isis.

That'l be 260 of them let in. Just what the UK needs right now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/syrian-refugees-positive-views-isis_564e2c72

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:46 - Nov 24 with 1623 viewsHumpty

For anyone who is still convinced Islam is peaceful on 17:38 - Nov 24 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It's a collection of ACTUAL, VALID video evidence of actual migrants causing unrest in the country that takes them in. Additionally it shows footage of muslims admitting the reasons why they are in Europe.

You may smirk and laugh londonlisa - but I'd expect if from your self-righteous self. Let's look at the stats you provide - 60% of Londoners are white. This means that 40% are non-white. Now, because you've brought race into the mix, let's consider the fact that in a short window white people WILL be in a minority - this is proven fact because white people are statistically having less children than those of different ethicities. Your stats already show that nearly half of Londoners are non-white.

And to once again correct your "facts" Lisa, the white population of London (based on the most recent concensus) - defined as white British, Welsh, Scottish or Northern Irish is actually 44.9%.

But let's move away from race - as this is about Islam (for some reason you keep reverting back to the race of people!).

Did you know that Adolf Hitler had much less support for his Nazi regime ?? And look where that got the world !!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 17:40]

Lisa has pointed out a couple of deliberate lies in your video. If the makers are so sure their view is correct, why do they need to tell lies?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024