Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The.jackarmy site 10:06 - Nov 21 with 6332 viewsxmastree

Just had a look at the postings. Is it really a site for Swansea supporters because not one of them or their posts have something positive to say about our club. Truly awful place.
The.jackarmy site on 21:07 - Nov 21 with 1943 viewsdailew

The.jackarmy site on 20:09 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

It's Bovi mun. He's hialrious! Throw him a pastie.

And buy Dilligaf a beer. He likes his beer does Dill. What a character.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The.jackarmy site on 21:07 - Nov 21 with 1939 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 21:07 - Nov 21 by dailew

And buy Dilligaf a beer. He likes his beer does Dill. What a character.

Hell of a boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The.jackarmy site on 21:08 - Nov 21 with 1936 viewsJackfath

The.jackarmy site on 21:07 - Nov 21 by Darran

Hell of a boy.

He. Is. Cwazy!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The.jackarmy site on 21:12 - Nov 21 with 1920 viewsDarran

Well f*ck my f*cking eyes someone I don't know has just PM'd as to who one of the mods is and I'm absolutely speechless that this bloke I've known for many years is actually as a mod condoning racism,dreadful homophobia and anti-Semitism.

I'm not often lost for words but this is one of those times.

The.jackarmy site on 21:48 - Nov 21 with 1882 viewsdailew

The.jackarmy site on 14:57 - Nov 21 by AyewSerious

All forums claim to welcome free speech, but not very many actually do. This site is no exception.

It isnt a criticism either, just human nature. People want their views to be correct and they want theirs to be heard. When you have a group of moderators, or long standing posters who all pull in the same direction then all forums tend to become quite one dimentional with regards to opinions.

Those that have one opinion stick to one forum and the ones that hold another usually get forced to move to another which is why you tend to have two seperate sites with two seperate general opinions. I read both sites and enjoy them equally as that way you get to read everybodies opinions not just a vetted few.

That's true enough.

TJA was formed by a clique that tried to take over another site (not606) by voting in a sockpuppet as a mod.

They were rumbled and left in a huff.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The.jackarmy site on 22:14 - Nov 21 with 1863 viewsexiledclaseboy

The.jackarmy site on 21:12 - Nov 21 by Darran

Well f*ck my f*cking eyes someone I don't know has just PM'd as to who one of the mods is and I'm absolutely speechless that this bloke I've known for many years is actually as a mod condoning racism,dreadful homophobia and anti-Semitism.

I'm not often lost for words but this is one of those times.

Who?

Poll: Tory leader

The.jackarmy site on 22:16 - Nov 21 with 1850 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 22:14 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

Who?

I'm not prepared to say on here sorry

The.jackarmy site on 22:19 - Nov 21 with 1841 viewsexiledclaseboy

The.jackarmy site on 22:16 - Nov 21 by Darran

I'm not prepared to say on here sorry

Spoilsport. Go suck a pasty.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

The.jackarmy site on 22:29 - Nov 21 with 1813 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 22:19 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

Spoilsport. Go suck a pasty.

It's the Internet have a beer with Dilli. (huge laughter on JA because I mentioned Dilli and beer)

The.jackarmy site on 23:01 - Nov 21 with 1785 viewsSenhin

When it first started, I was there for a couple of months. This place was extremely confrontational at the time and every topic was an argument... I mean, there is still a lot of arguing on here but it is a lot less than it was at that time. At first I liked it there, it seemed a lot friendlier and more mature. There were a few disagreements etc but it was just that. The responses were proper responses, with why they disagree etc instead of "well fck you. You're stupid."

But I stopped going. Partially, as Bony said, there were too few posters so it was painfully slow, but also it was just too damn depressing. Don't get me wrong, this place is depressing and full of pessimists too. Probably a good 95% of posts and posters are doom-mongering, but there still is some sense and optimism dotted around. Whereas on there, as there I think I was the only optimist and it got tiring seeing nothing but over reacting posts.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The.jackarmy site on 00:06 - Nov 22 with 1732 viewsDarran

Can I just say to Bovi I have no idea who you are so I can't come and see you but people behind mods on there backing you up is disgusting.
I'm thinking of getting into disabled athletics too.
People hiding lol

The.jackarmy site on 19:14 - Nov 22 with 1652 viewsDarran

It's quite incredible how the site owner gets ignored every time he asks to not mention this forum,fair play to them they always listen.

[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 20:02]

The.jackarmy site on 20:00 - Nov 22 with 1613 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The.jackarmy site on 10:24 - Nov 21 by xmastree

Good forums are when there is a differing of opinions that can be discussed. That site seems to have only one viewpoint and god help anyone who tries to offer anything positive .

Not this one then obviously.....................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The.jackarmy site on 21:02 - Nov 22 with 1560 viewsDarran

Looks like the village drunk has had a few again.

The.jackarmy site on 21:57 - Nov 22 with 1516 viewsDarran

He definitely needs to lay off the grog he reckons Sumbler is chairman of the Swans now.

The.jackarmy site on 10:27 - Nov 23 with 1377 viewsDarran

Well done Agent DYS you're doing a fine job.
Top man is Rhys fair play.

The.jackarmy site on 10:43 - Nov 23 with 1356 viewsHighjack

The.jackarmy site on 10:09 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

That's a shame. When it first came out I was approached by the site owner to become a mod there. He'd seen my insightful, partial postings on here. Things went awry when he sacked me as I was deemed to be bringing the site down from within. The downfall of the site can be traced back to that moment. Sliding doors.

Some chap called Phoenix was bombarding me with messages asking me to join too. I think they are a little desperate because I'm a bit of a bell end.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The.jackarmy site on 20:14 - Nov 23 with 1272 viewsDarran

Someone on there refutes that they're negative towards the club.

"Correct me if I am wrong but I have never read anything on this forum which can be connected to any negativity towards the club. Negativity towards managers, players, staff, chairmen and owners yes, but not the club"

Every living person at the club but not the club.

The.jackarmy site on 20:39 - Nov 23 with 1251 viewsLeonisGod

The.jackarmy site on 20:14 - Nov 23 by Darran

Someone on there refutes that they're negative towards the club.

"Correct me if I am wrong but I have never read anything on this forum which can be connected to any negativity towards the club. Negativity towards managers, players, staff, chairmen and owners yes, but not the club"

Every living person at the club but not the club.

Everyone at the club is a vvanker, but lovely breeze blocks in the stadium innit
The.jackarmy site on 22:26 - Nov 23 with 1203 viewsLoyal

The.jackarmy site on 10:44 - Nov 21 by xmastree

👍🏼 ha ha

I thought that was me ?
Fck, maybe I'm Jimmy White.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The.jackarmy site on 21:06 - Nov 25 with 1103 viewsDarran

Some liars on that site mind,of course I know who most of them are,Blobby/Peter was sitting in the two seats behind me when he made a fool of himself at the fans forum last year,I also know who azzuriswan is and I know who Dilligaf/Kevin is.

Why lie? Why?

The.jackarmy site on 17:30 - Nov 26 with 962 viewsblobby2

Prosser, you really are a clown , you don't know me at all, I have never attended a Swans forum as they usually clash with my darts night. One thing I can promise you is that I have posted the truth not lies.
At least on that other site we can speak freely without being victimised by you and your ilk.
I know what you look like but as for me you haven't a clue. Boils you up don't it you twonk?. Stick to making a fool of yourself on here and leave reporting of valid concerns to those of us with valid contacts. People are not just names in an autograph book.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

The.jackarmy site on 17:34 - Nov 26 with 953 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 17:30 - Nov 26 by blobby2

Prosser, you really are a clown , you don't know me at all, I have never attended a Swans forum as they usually clash with my darts night. One thing I can promise you is that I have posted the truth not lies.
At least on that other site we can speak freely without being victimised by you and your ilk.
I know what you look like but as for me you haven't a clue. Boils you up don't it you twonk?. Stick to making a fool of yourself on here and leave reporting of valid concerns to those of us with valid contacts. People are not just names in an autograph book.

You're a fat lying c*nt f*ck off and take your silly cap with silly badges and your silly Shechter t-shirt with the wrong spelling with you Fatty.

Oh and as for not telling lies you told them you had me on ignore Porky.

The.jackarmy site on 17:46 - Nov 26 with 936 viewsdgt73

The.jackarmy site on 17:30 - Nov 26 by blobby2

I don't know if you're fat or not blobby - but what i do know is you talk complete crap.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The.jackarmy site on 17:47 - Nov 26 with 930 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 17:46 - Nov 26 by dgt73

I don't know if you're fat or not blobby - but what i do know is you talk complete crap.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024