Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The.jackarmy site 10:06 - Nov 21 with 6236 viewsxmastree

Just had a look at the postings. Is it really a site for Swansea supporters because not one of them or their posts have something positive to say about our club. Truly awful place.
The.jackarmy site on 10:09 - Nov 21 with 3751 viewsJackfath

That's a shame. When it first came out I was approached by the site owner to become a mod there. He'd seen my insightful, partial postings on here. Things went awry when he sacked me as I was deemed to be bringing the site down from within. The downfall of the site can be traced back to that moment. Sliding doors.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The.jackarmy site on 10:11 - Nov 21 with 3741 viewsDarran

They aren't supporters because they don't support.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The.jackarmy site on 10:15 - Nov 21 with 3717 viewsperchrockjack

Remember all that fathy and they were dark days.

Its not a matter of not supporting as Im quite willing to vent my spleen on how we r e doing and I ll repeat anything I post on here to someone s face But THE PEOPLE on that site mainly seem to be concerned with a warped machismo mission.

dickeahds

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The.jackarmy site on 10:17 - Nov 21 with 3711 viewsdgt73

I used to post on there - but it's way, way to negative for me, so decided to stop posting on there.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The.jackarmy site on 10:21 - Nov 21 with 3693 viewsJackfath

In my humble opinion the site is incredibly well laid out. Perhaps a bit too busy. Nevertheless, it does knock spots off this place in terms of the layout. However unless you have quality posters using the site frequently (of which we have many on here) then it is rather wasted. Now if this site was to use a similar (but better layout) then clearly they would be edged out of the SCFC forums.

This one will always be the best, always has been, always will be no matter it looks like. Proof that posters make a site, not a glitzy layout.

Rather a contradictory viewpoint as I've got a headache this morrning.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The.jackarmy site on 10:22 - Nov 21 with 3686 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 10:15 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Remember all that fathy and they were dark days.

Its not a matter of not supporting as Im quite willing to vent my spleen on how we r e doing and I ll repeat anything I post on here to someone s face But THE PEOPLE on that site mainly seem to be concerned with a warped machismo mission.

dickeahds

A supporter is meant to support through thick and thin,it's currently thin so support.

Several of them on there believe that if we lose today Dineen should be told at the final whistle over clappergate,what are they going to do shout at the telly?

The.jackarmy site on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 3678 viewsperchrockjack

Nowt wrong with negativity if done for the right reasons. For letting off steam fine. Gor filthy personal agendas then no way

The.jackarmy site on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 3680 viewsItchySphincter

The.jackarmy site on 10:17 - Nov 21 by dgt73

I used to post on there - but it's way, way to negative for me, so decided to stop posting on there.

Shame.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The.jackarmy site on 10:24 - Nov 21 with 3676 viewsJackfath

The.jackarmy site on 10:22 - Nov 21 by Darran

A supporter is meant to support through thick and thin,it's currently thin so support.

Several of them on there believe that if we lose today Dineen should be told at the final whistle over clappergate,what are they going to do shout at the telly?

I think MR Dineen has grasped the bull by the horns and commited to this idea. Good for him. If it works great. If it doesn't there we are then. I am sure he's clever enough to work out whether to do it again or not. If there's a clapper on your you can use it. Or not. See how you feel. There really are more important issues to get so uppity over.

The.jackarmy site on 10:24 - Nov 21 with 3676 viewsxmastree

The.jackarmy site on 10:21 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

In my humble opinion the site is incredibly well laid out. Perhaps a bit too busy. Nevertheless, it does knock spots off this place in terms of the layout. However unless you have quality posters using the site frequently (of which we have many on here) then it is rather wasted. Now if this site was to use a similar (but better layout) then clearly they would be edged out of the SCFC forums.

This one will always be the best, always has been, always will be no matter it looks like. Proof that posters make a site, not a glitzy layout.

Rather a contradictory viewpoint as I've got a headache this morrning.

Good forums are when there is a differing of opinions that can be discussed. That site seems to have only one viewpoint and god help anyone who tries to offer anything positive .
The.jackarmy site on 10:24 - Nov 21 with 3671 viewsJackfath

The.jackarmy site on 10:23 - Nov 21 by ItchySphincter

Shame.

See. Quality posters.

The.jackarmy site on 10:32 - Nov 21 with 3655 viewsDTSS19

The.jackarmy site on 10:17 - Nov 21 by dgt73

That's a bit rich coming from the most positive poster on planetswans
The.jackarmy site on 10:36 - Nov 21 with 3640 viewsxmastree

The.jackarmy site on 10:22 - Nov 21 by Darran

I'm sure the south will be very noisy today. Us oldies in the west will give it a go but probably only for a few minutes before arm starts to ache 😂.

Btw my team for today

Fab
Kyle Amat ash Taylor
Cork Ki
Routs shelves or siggy ayew
Gomis
The.jackarmy site on 10:42 - Nov 21 with 3626 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 10:36 - Nov 21 by xmastree

I'm sure the south will be very noisy today. Us oldies in the west will give it a go but probably only for a few minutes before arm starts to ache 😂.

Btw my team for today

Fab
Kyle Amat ash Taylor
Cork Ki
Routs shelves or siggy ayew
Gomis

Well said Leigh.

The.jackarmy site on 10:44 - Nov 21 with 3612 viewsxmastree

The.jackarmy site on 10:42 - Nov 21 by Darran

Well said Leigh.

👍🏼 ha ha
The.jackarmy site on 14:18 - Nov 21 with 3455 viewsChrisSCFC

Too many topic categories on that site it's better when you get every thread up on the same page like you've got the option to on here.

I don't actually read it much due to the above reason which is a shame as the posters are excellent.

The.jackarmy site on 14:27 - Nov 21 with 3433 viewsLord_Bony

The.jackarmy site on 10:24 - Nov 21 by xmastree

Good forums are when there is a differing of opinions that can be discussed. That site seems to have only one viewpoint and god help anyone who tries to offer anything positive .

This really.

Apart from the fact it is slow..there's no momentum because there's too few posters..it takes hours and hours to get a reply..which is a boring read to a thread.

The other problem is everyone seems too scared to offer a difference of opinion...which is even more boring.

There is no counterbalance from the mods so on the Paris atrocities for instance it's all just the same drivel page after page...let's kill the Muslims or such like...shame it could be much better if people started to voice more wider opinions on everything...

I ve thought many a time about joining that site,but I'd don't think I would fit in somehow....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The.jackarmy site on 14:28 - Nov 21 with 3429 viewsperchrockjack

Depends on what one perceives as negative.

Criticism is.

In fact ,without it,you have no interest. Nothing.

Support means wanting the best possible .

What we want is to keep negativity on these sites, not on the pitch

The.jackarmy site on 14:57 - Nov 21 with 3386 viewsAyewSerious

All forums claim to welcome free speech, but not very many actually do. This site is no exception.

It isnt a criticism either, just human nature. People want their views to be correct and they want theirs to be heard. When you have a group of moderators, or long standing posters who all pull in the same direction then all forums tend to become quite one dimentional with regards to opinions.

Those that have one opinion stick to one forum and the ones that hold another usually get forced to move to another which is why you tend to have two seperate sites with two seperate general opinions. I read both sites and enjoy them equally as that way you get to read everybodies opinions not just a vetted few.
The.jackarmy site on 16:42 - Nov 21 with 3323 viewsdailew

Got banned from there for having a go at Bovi for one of his P**i jokes.

He can still post them at will though.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The.jackarmy site on 20:07 - Nov 21 with 3220 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 16:42 - Nov 21 by dailew

Got banned from there for having a go at Bovi for one of his P**i jokes.

He can still post them at will though.

Funny thing I've just had a good look through Bovis posts and taken some screenshots,some of them could definitely be police matters.
All jokes aside the ones about Nigel Owens are absolutely horrendous,I can't understand how any mod on any forum would allow it.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 20:10]

The.jackarmy site on 20:09 - Nov 21 with 3206 viewsJackfath

The.jackarmy site on 20:07 - Nov 21 by Darran

Funny thing I've just had a good look through Bovis posts and taken some screenshots,some of them could definitely be police matters.
All jokes aside the ones about Nigel Owens are absolutely horrendous,I can't understand how any mod on any forum would allow it.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 20:10]

It's Bovi mun. He's hialrious! Throw him a pastie.

The.jackarmy site on 20:12 - Nov 21 with 3189 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 20:09 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

It's Bovi mun. He's hialrious! Throw him a pastie.

Seriously though some of his jokes about Pakis,the holocaust and Nigel Owens are horrific,how the f*ck is that allowed on a Swans forum I'll never know.

The.jackarmy site on 20:14 - Nov 21 with 3176 viewsJackfath

The.jackarmy site on 20:12 - Nov 21 by Darran

Seriously though some of his jokes about Pakis,the holocaust and Nigel Owens are horrific,how the f*ck is that allowed on a Swans forum I'll never know.

I know.

Especially as the site and its moderators label it "the friendly forum".

It's a disgrace that it's linked to our football club.

The.jackarmy site on 20:15 - Nov 21 with 3167 viewsDarran

The.jackarmy site on 20:14 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

I know.

Especially as the site and its moderators label it "the friendly forum".

It's a disgrace that it's linked to our football club.

Well it wouldn't be good if it was linked to any football club in my opinion it's appalling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024