Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" 21:12 - Nov 23 with 4929 viewsPhil_S

With "senior board members"

Never happened as there was never one planned.
Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 16:23 - Nov 24 with 927 viewsBorojack

Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 06:53 - Nov 24 by jack247

Whether you call it emergency or not, whether the board decide he is still the right man for the job or not, the fact that they don't appear to have any interest in discussing Garry's future beggars belief.

Get trounced at Anfield & I think its safe to presume there will be a meeting then emergency or not.
Firstly to discuss the teams dismal recent form.
And secondly how are they going to protect there dividends.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 16:56 - Nov 24 with 874 viewsDTSS19

Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 21:28 - Nov 23 by Phil_S

Have found out the answer to Fath's question - training was not cancelled, they rarely train on a Monday after a Saturday game.

So there you have it

No training cancelled
No emergency board meeting

What about Tuesday's?
Today's on 19:12 - Nov 24 with 798 viewsdaijack15

We only have one major problem here and that is we dont have a striker who can score enough goals and as we are stuck between windows there is not a lot we can do about it.....Gomis is our best option and that says a lot.....Roll on January i say where we must bring in someone who can find the net. Everything else on the pitch looks fine with a few tweaks here and there but we think and overreact because we cant put the ball away that we are playing bad....Ayew and Shelvey are our two best chances of scoring ATM and i would like to see more from KI and Cork who have been disappointing adding to our goal tally this season......All our problems stems from gomis lack of understanding with our midfield and as he is the best we have then we have to wait until the window opens for any improvement........Its not as if we have been hammered by anyone or that we are above some big teams that are worst than us.....KTF everything will work out fine.....
Today's on 20:10 - Nov 24 with 726 viewsraynor94

Today's on 19:12 - Nov 24 by daijack15

We only have one major problem here and that is we dont have a striker who can score enough goals and as we are stuck between windows there is not a lot we can do about it.....Gomis is our best option and that says a lot.....Roll on January i say where we must bring in someone who can find the net. Everything else on the pitch looks fine with a few tweaks here and there but we think and overreact because we cant put the ball away that we are playing bad....Ayew and Shelvey are our two best chances of scoring ATM and i would like to see more from KI and Cork who have been disappointing adding to our goal tally this season......All our problems stems from gomis lack of understanding with our midfield and as he is the best we have then we have to wait until the window opens for any improvement........Its not as if we have been hammered by anyone or that we are above some big teams that are worst than us.....KTF everything will work out fine.....

Every thing else on the field is fine, you have been watching us recently?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Today's on 20:18 - Nov 24 with 711 viewsBorojack

Today's on 20:10 - Nov 24 by raynor94

Every thing else on the field is fine, you have been watching us recently?

I was thinking the same outplayed on Saturday by a side we should really be beating.
Performances have been poor for a while now no point pretending otherwise.

Today's on 20:21 - Nov 24 with 705 viewsDr_Winston

Today's on 20:18 - Nov 24 by Borojack

I was thinking the same outplayed on Saturday by a side we should really be beating.
Performances have been poor for a while now no point pretending otherwise.

Staggering isn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Today's on 20:24 - Nov 24 with 697 viewsDarran

Today's on 20:21 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

Staggering isn't it?

Performances have been dreadful but once you go down the "we really should be beating certain teams" road you've got problems imo.
We have no right to beat any team in this league.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's on 21:03 - Nov 24 with 661 viewsBorojack

Today's on 20:24 - Nov 24 by Darran

Performances have been dreadful but once you go down the "we really should be beating certain teams" road you've got problems imo.
We have no right to beat any team in this league.

I appreciate that but we were dreadful Saturday Bournemouth had lost 4 on the bounce and are in the bottom 3.
Performances like that cant continue its not as if we dont have the quality in the side.

Login to get fewer ads

Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 627 viewsdaijack15

I did say a few tweaks here and there are needed but we have done well enough to be in 14th place and have not been hammered by anyone....not bad for a team struggling to score and we are still only 6 points from being in the top half.....ill take that this season than the bottom 3 teams form any day of the week....
Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 601 viewsWatchman

Today's "Emergency Board Meeting" on 06:26 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

I had an emergency shit in the North Bank bogs once.

You admit to that! fugh me! Not even Ban Ki Moon would have the nerve

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Today's on 22:26 - Nov 24 with 574 viewslovejuicejack

Today's on 19:12 - Nov 24 by daijack15

Just wow and not in a good way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024