Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit 14:12 - Nov 24 with 2345 viewsDarran

?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 14:14 - Nov 24 with 1415 viewslovejuicejack

Mankini would be the order of the day
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:29 - Nov 24 with 1298 viewsthomasJack

Why??? Does it matter??

Poll: Next signing

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:35 - Nov 24 with 1288 viewsDarran

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:29 - Nov 24 by thomasJack

Why??? Does it matter??

Well we are not doing too well with him in a suit so perhaps it does.

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:40 - Nov 24 with 1279 viewsthomasJack

Ahhh so you mean like last season??

Poll: Next signing

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:55 - Nov 24 with 1252 viewsGowerjack

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:35 - Nov 24 by Darran

Well we are not doing too well with him in a suit so perhaps it does.

Yep

And he should come on here for tactical advice.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:22 - Nov 24 with 1223 viewsWhiterockin

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 17:55 - Nov 24 by Gowerjack

Yep

And he should come on here for tactical advice.

We can all see what is wrong. The difference is Monk is paid to sort it out and he isn't.
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:25 - Nov 24 with 1219 viewsSwansNZ

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:22 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

We can all see what is wrong. The difference is Monk is paid to sort it out and he isn't.

Planet Swans to be the next Swansea manager — they can pay us, and we share it out. Have weekly polls to pick the team. Easy enough.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:26 - Nov 24 with 1212 viewsWhiterockin

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:25 - Nov 24 by SwansNZ

Planet Swans to be the next Swansea manager — they can pay us, and we share it out. Have weekly polls to pick the team. Easy enough.

Could we do any worse?
Login to get fewer ads

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:51 - Nov 24 with 1167 viewskarnataka

I think Darran wants Garry to be more like Tony Pulis and wearing a tracksuit and maybe pristine white trainers is just the start.
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:57 - Nov 24 with 1161 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps he should get his old Guilet out again

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:05 - Nov 24 with 1153 viewsDarran

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:57 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Perhaps he should get his old Guilet out again

Rudd would be great.

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:08 - Nov 24 with 1145 viewswestside

maybe he should wear something a bit brighter and more cheerfull instead of a black top all the time
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:25 - Nov 24 with 1118 viewsbonymine

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:08 - Nov 24 by westside

maybe he should wear something a bit brighter and more cheerfull instead of a black top all the time

He can be dressed up as Clown Kev (sorry Kev) as far as I'm concerned as long as he gets results from his team on the pitch !!

👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:33 - Nov 24 with 1100 viewsoldcob

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:25 - Nov 24 by bonymine

He can be dressed up as Clown Kev (sorry Kev) as far as I'm concerned as long as he gets results from his team on the pitch !!

👍

All I want to see him wearing is a smile. That should mean we won the game.
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:35 - Nov 24 with 1095 viewsDarran

I think he should be forced to wear shorts and t-shirt in all weathers like Billy Ayre

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:57 - Nov 24 with 1067 viewsbonymine

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:33 - Nov 24 by oldcob

All I want to see him wearing is a smile. That should mean we won the game.

Fergie rarely smiled yet he got the results over the years.

However, I agree, you only have to look at Klopp at Liverpool-they look like a totally rejuvenated bunch of players under him right now and he exudes confidence, trust and mutual respect with his players at the end of every game with personal congratulations.

Certainly, as I see it, this seems to be making the difference in their performance levels at the moment or at least contributing largely to it ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 20:00 - Nov 24 with 1065 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:57 - Nov 24 by bonymine

However, I agree, you only have to look at Klopp at Liverpool-they look like a totally rejuvenated bunch of players under him right now and he exudes confidence, trust and mutual respect with his players at the end of every game with personal congratulations.

Certainly, as I see it, this seems to be making the difference in their performance levels at the moment or at least contributing largely to it ...

Yes very good post .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 20:03 - Nov 24 with 1054 viewsLeonisGod

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 14:14 - Nov 24 by lovejuicejack

Monkini, surely?

He does seem withdrawn from the players, but maybe that's deliberate as he was mates with most of them just 18 months ago. It's not easy going from one of the boys to boss.

Should he relax a bit? Maybe. He does seem a bit intense and stressed at the mo.
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 20:30 - Nov 24 with 1025 viewsbuilthjack

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:05 - Nov 24 by Darran

Rudd would be great.

Predictive bloody texts

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 23:05 - Nov 24 with 915 viewsKilkennyjack

Yep - Monks would smash it lookin like a member of Goldie Lookin Chain. Perfect.

Beware of the Risen People

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 23:10 - Nov 24 with 910 viewslovejuicejack

I reckon this....

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 23:19 - Nov 24 with 895 viewsymaohyd

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 14:14 - Nov 24 by lovejuicejack

The way he set the team up last Saturday, a big bulbous red nose, with a ginger wig might be the order of the day! He could also ride an overly small bike around his technical area, honking his Horn when he makes a substitution!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 23:42 - Nov 24 with 866 viewsJethroJack

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 18:26 - Nov 24 by Whiterockin

Could we do any worse?

Yep, judging by the majority of the shite advice given on here, we most certainly could.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 23:44]
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 02:11 - Nov 25 with 806 viewsjackedup

Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 19:57 - Nov 24 by bonymine

Both he and Ranieri are approachable and well-liked characters, but they also know exactly what they want. Doesn't seem Monk knows how to get what he wants and how to get his players in the necessary shape to play the style that Swansea became known for. Swansea should definitely have opted for Koeman.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 2:12]
Should Monk wear a tracksuit instead of a suit on 10:09 - Nov 25 with 725 viewsBloodyhills

What I'd like to see him wear would be a winning smile after every game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024