Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams deserves more credit for his quality! 20:32 - Nov 24 with 550 viewsJamesKent

Ashley Williams is a quality defender but rarely gets mentioned as one of the leading defenders in the Premier League. I think he has been one of our better players and deserved to be recognized, what do you think?

I found an article online that sings his praises: https://www.the-newshub.com/football/premier-league-six-defenders-that-are-givin
Ashley Williams deserves more credit for his quality! on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 527 viewsdaijack15

Fantastic player and captain, He is prone to making mistakes but who isn't.....He qualified to play for wales through someone in his immediate family connection and he has never let us down. ..He was not that good as captain at first and admits it was monks input that improved his approach to being a better captain.....served the club and wales well......
Ashley Williams deserves more credit for his quality! on 21:01 - Nov 24 with 506 viewsbonymine

Ash has been a rock in our defence for many a year now and quite rightly has received the plaudits to go with these performances over the years.

Time after time he has blocked no end of goal bound shots and lead our defensive line with immaculate organisation and communication.

I was fortunate enough to be out in Cyprus when Wales got the 3 points which effectively took us through to Euro 2016 and Ash was outstanding yet again.

However, I feel that Ash's performances for us have dipped a bit in recent weeks culminating in a poor display against Bournemouth on Saturday, albeit that he clearly took a knock in the 1st half and struggled after that.

He remains one of the finest centre backs in the PL and probably Europe but I think Euro 2016 will be his swansong as can't see him performing at PL level after that.

Hope I'm wrong but only time will tell.

Thanks Ash...........Legend,Warrior, YJB.......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ashley Williams deserves more credit for his quality! on 21:09 - Nov 24 with 491 viewsDyfnant

Saturday was his worst game for us, sure it was partly due to KB being alongside him.
He needs to ring his bum chum Rio and have a frank chat about his international future. The Euro's should be his international swan song, no pun intended

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ashley Williams deserves more credit for his quality! on 21:57 - Nov 24 with 444 viewsDarran

Interesting thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024