Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half way mark 21:14 - Nov 24 with 1451 viewsshandyjack

we have 6 games to go till we are half way through the season and lead upto 9th Jan FA Cup rd 3

Liverpool A
Leicester H
Man City A
West Ham H
West Brom H
Palace A
Man Utd A

Currently on 14 pts, what would be an acceptable total from that with Monk in charge or another man. Personally i'd give Monk these 6 games to turn things around then change after 2nd of Jan if we have picked up less than 6-8 pts. Personally i think we will get at least 6 Points

Poll: Expectation for the season

Half way mark on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 1425 viewsMillie

Positive post alert, mind how you go
Half way mark on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 1368 viewsMrSwerve

If we do stick with Garry for the foreseeable future, 4 points or less out of those games should be instant sack in my opinion. 5 or 6 points should be an absolute minimum if we're serious about not being in a relegation scrap.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Half way mark on 22:39 - Nov 24 with 1312 viewsGlyn1

How many points did we get in those fixtures last season?

I'd be happy with eight.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Half way mark on 22:42 - Nov 24 with 1299 viewspencoedjack

Half way mark on 21:54 - Nov 24 by MrSwerve

If we do stick with Garry for the foreseeable future, 4 points or less out of those games should be instant sack in my opinion. 5 or 6 points should be an absolute minimum if we're serious about not being in a relegation scrap.

Hopefully wins against West Brom West Ham and maybe a point against Leicester (can't believe I'm happy with that)

The rest are bonus points
Half way mark on 22:54 - Nov 24 with 1280 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A most improved performance against a lacklustre European tired Liverpool maybe a point.

We can beat leicester
Lose to mancity
Beat west ham
Beat west Brom
Beat palace

And we always beat Man Utd .

I think 7-8 pts

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Half way mark on 23:00 - Nov 24 with 1265 viewsnantywatcher

I'd be surprised but very happy if we accumulate more than 4 points out of the 7 matches listed. Even then it's still 18 games left to get 22 points.
Half way mark on 02:30 - Nov 25 with 1190 viewsjackedup

Half way mark on 22:54 - Nov 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

A most improved performance against a lacklustre European tired Liverpool maybe a point.

We can beat leicester
Lose to mancity
Beat west ham
Beat west Brom
Beat palace

And we always beat Man Utd .

I think 7-8 pts

I don't understand the optimism.

Leicester is top of the table, with everyone in good form. Swansea has one win in their last ten.

West Ham has had their best start in their history.

Palace is doing very well and beat Liverpool away.

I'm willing to bet Swansea's luck against Manchester United runs out in the next game.

Personally, I think even 6 points is optimistic with the form that Swansea is in at the moment.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 2:32]
Half way mark on 08:13 - Nov 25 with 1096 viewsowainglyndwr

Half way mark on 02:30 - Nov 25 by jackedup

I don't understand the optimism.

Leicester is top of the table, with everyone in good form. Swansea has one win in their last ten.

West Ham has had their best start in their history.

Palace is doing very well and beat Liverpool away.

I'm willing to bet Swansea's luck against Manchester United runs out in the next game.

Personally, I think even 6 points is optimistic with the form that Swansea is in at the moment.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 2:32]

But really we need at least 6pts to stay on the 40pts track,
Otherwise I fear it will be down hill on the second half of the season
Login to get fewer ads

Half way mark on 09:21 - Nov 25 with 1037 viewsBloodyhills

I'd sat we need a minimum of 6 points and need to see a change in the way we play. Playing with some passion and as a team would be good.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Half way mark on 09:36 - Nov 25 with 1024 viewsjasper_T

No way we beat West Ham, unless Andy Carroll is injured.

West Brom at home is the only one we should win, and I don't fancy us on current form tbh.
Half way mark on 10:52 - Nov 25 with 975 viewshammy

I think the Palace game is the halfway mark 😉

We need a minimum of 6 points to keep on the 40 point target trajectory. Anything more will be very welcome but anything less will put severe pressure on GM's position. Let's hope we can go into the New Year with confidence !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Half way mark on 11:24 - Nov 25 with 951 viewsClinton

Half way mark on 09:36 - Nov 25 by jasper_T

No way we beat West Ham, unless Andy Carroll is injured.

West Brom at home is the only one we should win, and I don't fancy us on current form tbh.

West brom? Pulls has already worked us out.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Half way mark on 11:46 - Nov 25 with 933 viewsshandyjack

Half way mark on 10:52 - Nov 25 by hammy

I think the Palace game is the halfway mark 😉

We need a minimum of 6 points to keep on the 40 point target trajectory. Anything more will be very welcome but anything less will put severe pressure on GM's position. Let's hope we can go into the New Year with confidence !

Correct,I just added that game in as it would be a good time to change manager if it was needed as we would have 2 weeks window with no league game to concentrate on

Poll: Expectation for the season

Half way mark on 11:56 - Nov 25 with 926 viewsLeonisGod

Sorry but on current form I can only see us scraping a couple of points out of that lot. But, we MAY pick up form and we often raise our game for the bigger teams. IF we do then 8 or 9 pts could be doable. Bl00dy big 'if' though.
Half way mark on 15:14 - Nov 25 with 876 viewsSgorioFruit

Why is everyone mentioning 40points??
We are champions league quality remember??

Or have you all finally stopped getting on SgorioFruits back??

40 points for me please.

SgorioFruit out!!!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Half way mark on 16:18 - Nov 25 with 834 viewsClinton

oops, wrong thread
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 16:24]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Half way mark on 19:16 - Nov 25 with 773 viewskarnataka

I think 5 is realistic. 1 win maybe WHU or WBA and a couple of draws WHU/WBA/CP. Can't see us getting much more than that but that would be 19 points at half way. Same again in 2nd half would get us to 38 points which I think will be enough to see us finish around 14th/15th.
Half way mark on 23:34 - Nov 25 with 679 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Half way mark on 23:00 - Nov 24 by nantywatcher

I'd be surprised but very happy if we accumulate more than 4 points out of the 7 matches listed. Even then it's still 18 games left to get 22 points.

Is the correct answer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024