Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The B'rstards 22:17 - Nov 24 with 2398 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And the smarmy C@nts Autumn statement tomorrow , all in the name of a made up word Austerity .

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The B'rstards on 20:47 - Nov 25 with 737 viewsmonmouth

The B'rstards on 19:24 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Tax credits aside ( they would have gone through with that had the Lords not voted it down) what happened today is the oldest political trick in the book. Ramp up the essential and devastating nature of the spending cuts in advance of the Commons set piece and then when they turn out to be slightly less devastating everyone's relieved and the Chancellor gets political brownie points. In a few days someone will start analysing the detail behind the Commons soundbites but by then it won't matter.

Indeed. I replied to the wrong thread as you'd said what I was thinking here. I'll add here though that Citizen Mao has made it worse for Labour too.

Target size of the state is now 36% compared to Thatchers 46%. These are just pack animals. Humanity has just f***ed off and died, as illustrated by some on this site (not portis the hopeless cack handed wum, obviously).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The B'rstards on 20:57 - Nov 25 with 729 viewsLeonisGod

The B'rstards on 17:26 - Nov 25 by jackportis

The bankers get their bonus based on results. If they make money so does joe public in the way of pension funds. Fact. The problem is most don't have pensions sit back rely on the state and winge how hard done to they are.

Yep, a huge number of us essentially give them out implicit approval to take risks every time we have a review meeting in the bank and want our pension to be performing better. Not sure what the answer is, but they shouldn't be able to hold the country to ransom and be rewarded for failure. Yet, individuals need to be protected from these failures (hence the bail outs).
The B'rstards on 21:41 - Nov 25 with 708 viewsjackportis

The B'rstards on 18:49 - Nov 25 by dgt73

That's a magnificent post......one of the best I've read oh here.

Thanks.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The B'rstards on 09:36 - Nov 26 with 627 viewsyescomeon

Banking an essential industry, pull the other one.

Upthecity!

The B'rstards on 10:17 - Nov 26 with 612 viewsperchrockjack

Had they not done a u turn they would have been accused of not listening.

Labour clearly clueless and wrong footed.

Utter hypocrites.

It was welcome but we ll see how it's financed.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The B'rstards on 10:26 - Nov 26 with 608 viewsJack_Meoff

The B'rstards on 09:36 - Nov 26 by yescomeon

Banking an essential industry, pull the other one.

Comedy isn't it. It's a massive, mind bogglingly huge scam, and one we've all fallen for.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The B'rstards on 10:30 - Nov 26 with 605 viewsperchrockjack

Not necessarily true but the sight of a IRA sympathiser standing up as shadow chancellor was darkly comic, although sickening at the same time.

Depends entirely on one s political allegiance.

Lets face it Labour has many on here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The B'rstards on 16:23 - Nov 26 with 563 viewsjackportis

The B'rstards on 10:26 - Nov 26 by Jack_Meoff

Comedy isn't it. It's a massive, mind bogglingly huge scam, and one we've all fallen for.

Goods and service manufacturers, retailers, mortgages, everyday banking, cash withdrawals, pensions, paying for shopping.... Yes banking is a comedy.. The comedy is the country is full of clueless numptys. Thank god there are some people who add to society and know what they are doing. There should be a compulsory test for uk citizens and if they don't know basics of an economy should not be allowed to vote.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

The B'rstards on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 543 viewsDr_Winston

Just under £25bn in tax receipts (PAYE, Corporation and levy) from the banking sector in the year 14/15 according to the HMRC. That seems pretty essential to me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The B'rstards on 17:13 - Nov 26 with 535 viewsJack_Meoff

The B'rstards on 16:47 - Nov 26 by Dr_Winston

Just under £25bn in tax receipts (PAYE, Corporation and levy) from the banking sector in the year 14/15 according to the HMRC. That seems pretty essential to me.

Interest on our national debt is over £1bn per week.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The B'rstards on 19:20 - Nov 26 with 490 viewsexiledclaseboy

The B'rstards on 16:47 - Nov 26 by Dr_Winston

Out of a total tax take of £535bn. Context. Maybe not quite so essential?

Poll: Tory leader

The B'rstards on 20:04 - Nov 26 with 480 viewsDr_Winston

The B'rstards on 19:20 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Out of a total tax take of £535bn. Context. Maybe not quite so essential?

Just under 5% of total UK tax revenue. Roughly a quarter of the total NHS budget from just one sector.

I'll stick with essential.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The B'rstards on 20:08 - Nov 26 with 475 viewsexiledclaseboy

The B'rstards on 20:04 - Nov 26 by Dr_Winston

Just under 5% of total UK tax revenue. Roughly a quarter of the total NHS budget from just one sector.

I'll stick with essential.

What's the NHS got to do with it? Silly.

Poll: Tory leader

The B'rstards on 20:16 - Nov 26 with 474 viewsDr_Winston

The B'rstards on 20:08 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

What's the NHS got to do with it? Silly.

What does a tax funded organisation have to do with a discussion about tax revenues?

I have no idea.

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024