Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? 22:31 - Nov 24 with 1920 viewsDarran

Seriously why would people do it?
Training hasn't been cancelled so why would anyone want to make up lies to try and make the current situation worse?

There's no doubt there's some sad c*nts on the Internet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 22:34 - Nov 24 with 1909 viewsshimmie

because some people are desperate to be proved right? Some were adamant that Monk was the wrong choice and won't alter from that position, despite last seasons achievments. Doesn't help that he replaced the object of many a fan boy who probably can't even remember much of his time here it was that irrelevant to him.
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 22:36 - Nov 24 with 1904 viewsDarran

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 22:34 - Nov 24 by shimmie

because some people are desperate to be proved right? Some were adamant that Monk was the wrong choice and won't alter from that position, despite last seasons achievments. Doesn't help that he replaced the object of many a fan boy who probably can't even remember much of his time here it was that irrelevant to him.

Yes that's a fair point,very very sad though.

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 23:06 - Nov 24 with 1837 viewslovejuicejack

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 22:36 - Nov 24 by Darran

Yes that's a fair point,very very sad though.

What is really sad is that you've been lying awake all day thinking about it. You seriously need to let things go it's not good for you.
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 00:15 - Nov 25 with 1762 viewsSwansNZ

I’ve heard the team will not play for Monk this Saturday.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 02:05 - Nov 25 with 1725 viewsjackedup

For the same reason they made up lies that Michael Laudrup went to Paris unannounced, which turned out to be false. He neither went to Paris, nor did he fail to agree with Jenkins to tend to personal business.
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 07:12 - Nov 25 with 1656 viewsjack247

Mainly because they are arseholes. Either looking for attention or just enjoy shitstirring.
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 07:14 - Nov 25 with 1655 viewsJackfath

It's kind of what I was alluding too on Monday. Odd behaviour from grown ups.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 07:52 - Nov 25 with 1599 viewsLeonisGod

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 00:15 - Nov 25 by SwansNZ

I've heard that too. Nor on Friday either....
Login to get fewer ads

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 08:15 - Nov 25 with 1564 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why did they make up lies about Monk not being at training a couple of weeks ago?

It's what they do.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 09:12 - Nov 25 with 1481 viewsBloodyhills

Have to agree, making ups stuff like that is pretty pathetic. Maybe they get a kick out of it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 1460 viewsDarran

Morning Bovi.

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:19 - Nov 25 with 1330 viewswaynekerr55

https://thejack.army/threads/hmmm-interesting.9843/

Is this true?

I know you and Blobby don't exactly get on, but it's an interesting postnevertheless

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:31 - Nov 25 with 1317 viewsNeathJack

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:19 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

Is this true?

I know you and Blobby don't exactly get on, but it's an interesting postnevertheless

Anyone who believes that nonsense needs to have a word with themselves.
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:32 - Nov 25 with 1315 viewswaynekerr55

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:31 - Nov 25 by NeathJack

I just called myself a tw*t

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:32 - Nov 25 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

Why do birds suddenly appear...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:35 - Nov 25 with 1308 viewsmonmouth

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 09:24 - Nov 25 by Darran

Morning Bovi.

Not Spratter?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:36 - Nov 25 with 1307 viewsDafyddHuw

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 00:15 - Nov 25 by SwansNZ

Yeah, that's because they're playing on Sunday.
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:41 - Nov 25 with 1300 viewsmonmouth

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:31 - Nov 25 by NeathJack

Someone makes up a story and then people comment on it as if it is absolute truth. The internet is just basically a coffee morning for the mentally deficient.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:43 - Nov 25 with 1292 viewsDafyddHuw

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:41 - Nov 25 by monmouth

Someone makes up a story and then people comment on it as if it is absolute truth. The internet is just basically a coffee morning for the mentally deficient.

Yup. It's the internet equivalent of Les Dawson & Roy Barraclough gossiping over the fence (pic please).
Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:44 - Nov 25 with 1292 viewsNeathJack

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:32 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

I just called myself a tw*t

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:53 - Nov 25 with 1269 viewsDewi1jack

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:41 - Nov 25 by monmouth

This is the best explanation of all forums, faceblatt and tw@tter etc I have ever heard

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 14:36 - Nov 25 with 1162 viewsHighjack

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:19 - Nov 25 by waynekerr55

Is this true?

First time I've ever seen that site. Why do they have titles by their usernames saying who's mate they are and how bonkers and mad they are?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 14:42 - Nov 25 with 1144 viewsDarran

Is this true?

I've got nothing against the big fat smelly illiterate c*nt.

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 17:51 - Nov 25 with 996 viewsSwansNZ

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 12:36 - Nov 25 by DafyddHuw

Yeah, that's because they're playing on Sunday.

Really? I guess that could explain it then

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why would people make up lies about training being cancelled? on 20:19 - Nov 25 with 898 viewsjacabertawe

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024