Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko 19:20 - Nov 25 with 11243 viewsJackfath

I didn't realise Mr Fury was such a tall chap.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:18 - Nov 27 with 1142 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 20:47 - Nov 27 by shimmie

Utter bolloxs. There are some great fighters competing at the moment. Just watch the canello/cotto fight from last weekend. You probably haven't heard of either which contributes to your ill informed opinion.

And corrie sanders wasn't a huge man. Far from it, he was small for a heavyweight and probably could've boxed at cruiser-weight. Fury will get knocked out. His feet are awful and he's massively open to a right hand. As the light hitting Steve Cunningham (who's now back at crusier) proved when he put him on his arse. I'll have £100 with anyone who wants it that WK wins. Hopefully by knockout.

WK will probably win, but you've got to give Fury a chance, if he can get to Klitschko he can hurt him then it'll be interesting, although I'm not sure if Fury is that big a puncher especially so at that level, but with them both over 17stone, they're capable of hurting each other lol!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:20 - Nov 27 with 1141 viewsshimmie

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 20:54 - Nov 27 by perchrockjack

I think I lost interest in heavyweight boxing when Mike Tyson louse do his career up.

My opinion also he could have even the greatest of all.

It's all opinion, all talk and nobody is going to die over it.

Fragmentation has killed it. A world champion really was THE champion

Two ways of looking at it rich. Yes with one champion there was no argument who was the best in each division. But that reduced the chances of fighters making it to the top as one champion can't fight 6-7 a year. The WBA and they're super champion bolloxs is a complete farce tho.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:25 - Nov 27 with 1119 viewsshimmie

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:18 - Nov 27 by max936

WK will probably win, but you've got to give Fury a chance, if he can get to Klitschko he can hurt him then it'll be interesting, although I'm not sure if Fury is that big a puncher especially so at that level, but with them both over 17stone, they're capable of hurting each other lol!!

Fury isn't a big puncher mate. Hayes a much bigger puncher than fury and he caught WK clean on a couple of occasions. Fury just wears opponents down and does throw a lot of shots. If he goes southpaw he's an idiot. Southpaws are made for a straight right hand, and WK probably has the best straight right hand in heavyweight history.

Know what you're saying about the brothers Chris. But anyone who's boxed both says wlad hits literally twice as hard.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:29 - Nov 27 with 1115 viewsRancid

I really enjoyed the super 6 at Super Middle.It showed who was who and how good or bad they were.Froch got all the exposure his talent deserved and it showed that Andre Ward was clearly the best in the division.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:36 - Nov 27 with 1097 viewsChief

Both keeping heavyweight limelight warm for showdown down the line between Joshua and Wilder

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:01 - Nov 27 with 1077 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:36 - Nov 27 by Chief

Both keeping heavyweight limelight warm for showdown down the line between Joshua and Wilder

Joshua as got a grudge match with an old adversary first Dillan White, after him getting stopped last time they met, it might in his head that he could happen again, Wilder is a good fighter though as well. nice to see a few more around at Heavyweight these days.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:08 - Nov 27 with 1066 viewsRancid

I really hope and expect Joshua to beat White this time around.There should never be a fat boxing champ and White despite looking good so far is a right gravy slurping bloater.Reminds me of John Mcdermott the great White British hope of the 90's.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:09 - Nov 27 with 1062 viewsChief

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:08 - Nov 27 by Rancid

I really hope and expect Joshua to beat White this time around.There should never be a fat boxing champ and White despite looking good so far is a right gravy slurping bloater.Reminds me of John Mcdermott the great White British hope of the 90's.

Whyte wont get anywhere near him, strong guy but way too slow

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 08:17 - Nov 28 with 997 viewsKerouac

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:08 - Nov 27 by Rancid

My money's on Whyte.
That bloke has genuine knock out power has the hunger and has more professional experience than Joshua.

Joshua hasn't fought anyone dangerous yet, despite all the hype he still has it all to prove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 09:42 - Nov 28 with 978 viewswaynekerr55

Against Del Boy Chisora, Fury actually like a boxer for once. The key to beating Wlad is getting around that jab.

Yes he was stopped earlier on in his career but he's a different beast from then, thanks to the legendary Manny Steward.

He may not be interesting to watch, but from a technical perspective that jab is unreal.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 11:43 - Nov 28 with 946 viewsAquinas

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 08:17 - Nov 28 by Kerouac

My money's on Whyte.
That bloke has genuine knock out power has the hunger and has more professional experience than Joshua.

Joshua hasn't fought anyone dangerous yet, despite all the hype he still has it all to prove.

I can understand you backing Whyte as a value bet for a KO but IMO Joshua will wipe the floor with him. It won't even be close.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 11:47 - Nov 28 with 944 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 11:43 - Nov 28 by Aquinas

I can understand you backing Whyte as a value bet for a KO but IMO Joshua will wipe the floor with him. It won't even be close.

When is that Rodders 18th of December rings a bell.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:36 - Nov 28 with 918 viewsRancid

Joshua is 1/14 to beat Whyte who's 8/1 on Dec 12th.Says it all to me that.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:38 - Nov 28 with 910 viewslifelong

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:36 - Nov 28 by Rancid

Joshua is 1/14 to beat Whyte who's 8/1 on Dec 12th.Says it all to me that.

What time, roughly, will this fight be on tonight please?
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:40 - Nov 28 with 903 viewsNeath_Jack

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:38 - Nov 28 by lifelong

What time, roughly, will this fight be on tonight please?

That fight isn't for another fortnight.

The Fury one is roughly 10pm someone posted earlier in the thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:41 - Nov 28 with 902 viewsPozuelosSideys

Added to this, a fight on tonight which has gone under the radar a bit is DeGale/Bute.

I like watching DeGale - hugely talented but still has a tendency to get lazy in the middle rounds. I like watching this guy - probably the most naturally gifted fighter from this country currently active. How do people see this going?

DeGale W12 for me.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:18 - Nov 28 with 885 viewslifelong

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:40 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

That fight isn't for another fortnight.

The Fury one is roughly 10pm someone posted earlier in the thread.

Cheers, I meant the Fury fight.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:36 - Nov 28 with 880 viewsAquinas

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:41 - Nov 28 by PozuelosSideys

Added to this, a fight on tonight which has gone under the radar a bit is DeGale/Bute.

I like watching DeGale - hugely talented but still has a tendency to get lazy in the middle rounds. I like watching this guy - probably the most naturally gifted fighter from this country currently active. How do people see this going?

DeGale W12 for me.

Yeah I like Degale.

There is an argument to say he is the best British world champion at the moment.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:54 - Nov 28 with 873 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:36 - Nov 28 by Aquinas

Yeah I like Degale.

There is an argument to say he is the best British world champion at the moment.

I hope Bute can turn the clock and dumps Degale an his harris can't stand him tbh.

Early hours that one though innit.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:56 - Nov 28 with 870 viewsexiledclaseboy

If anyone finds a link for tonight's fight that will work on iPad and posts it here I'll be forever in their debt. Failing that I'm going old school with Radio 5 Live.

Poll: Tory leader

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:58 - Nov 28 with 868 viewsNeath_Jack

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:56 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

If anyone finds a link for tonight's fight that will work on iPad and posts it here I'll be forever in their debt. Failing that I'm going old school with Radio 5 Live.

You still not on the Kodi thing?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:59 - Nov 28 with 866 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:58 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

You still not on the Kodi thing?

I've got it on my laptop but it's f*cked so iPad only at the moment.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 16:37 - Nov 28 with 833 viewsepaul

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:59 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

I've got it on my laptop but it's f*cked so iPad only at the moment.

Here you go Andrew

http://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-ipad-iphone/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 816 viewsperchrockjack

If be just happy to see haye laid to waste in january

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 812 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 16:37 - Nov 28 by epaul

Here you go Andrew

http://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-ipad-iphone/

Thanks, Paul.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024