Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko 19:20 - Nov 25 with 11245 viewsJackfath

I didn't realise Mr Fury was such a tall chap.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:57 - Nov 28 with 1280 viewsRancid

As predicted by myself and Max earlier on in this thread.

Klitchko was rubbish and whereas I didn't think he done enough to win the fight, Fury did.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:59 - Nov 28 with 1274 viewsSwanjack10

Shocking fight ,ive seen kids fight harder down funky pump, like max said'AJ'would have destroyed both of them.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 00:10 - Nov 29 with 1248 viewsskippyjack

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:59 - Nov 28 by Swanjack10

Shocking fight ,ive seen kids fight harder down funky pump, like max said'AJ'would have destroyed both of them.

He would've knocked them both out within 5 rounds

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 00:15 - Nov 29 with 1246 viewsKilkennyjack

Never thought this would happen. Congratulations to Tyson Fury 🍀👊.

Beware of the Risen People

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 00:57 - Nov 29 with 1194 viewsDarran

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:59 - Nov 28 by Swanjack10

Idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 01:06 - Nov 29 with 1187 viewsAquinas

Apart from Kell Brook becoming p4p No.1, I couldn't think of anything better than AJ unifying the heavyweight division. However, as someone previously alluded to on this thread his chin is completely untested.

Wlad took a couple of decent shots from Fury tonight which would have wobbled 90% of the division. Can AJ take a punch? I hope so.

It would be catastrophic for the future of british boxing if he ends up doing a 'David Price'.

Side note: The sooner Wilder gets knocked out the better. Hopefully by a Brit.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 01:45 - Nov 29 with 1168 viewsSwanjack10

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 00:57 - Nov 29 by Darran

Idiot.

Why?every contribition i make on a thread yr there bleating crap,that bout was amatuer imo.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 07:10 - Nov 29 with 1117 viewsbuilthjack

A wins a win. I would be very happy for us to win ugly today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 08:23 - Nov 29 with 1101 viewsLoyal

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 00:15 - Nov 29 by Kilkennyjack

Never thought this would happen. Congratulations to Tyson Fury 🍀👊.

👊. 🇬🇧

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 09:36 - Nov 29 with 1052 viewsPozuelosSideys

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 01:06 - Nov 29 by Aquinas

Apart from Kell Brook becoming p4p No.1, I couldn't think of anything better than AJ unifying the heavyweight division. However, as someone previously alluded to on this thread his chin is completely untested.

Wlad took a couple of decent shots from Fury tonight which would have wobbled 90% of the division. Can AJ take a punch? I hope so.

It would be catastrophic for the future of british boxing if he ends up doing a 'David Price'.

Side note: The sooner Wilder gets knocked out the better. Hopefully by a Brit.

Wilder hasnt really fought anyone of note yet - there must be some china being packed in that chin.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:06 - Nov 29 with 1025 viewsperchrockjack

...all of which shows sport makes mugs out of us all.
SADLY, we have a complete arsewipe as a world champ and he s British.

Don't have to think that far back as to how Fury would be destroyed by a real world champion heavyweight .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:06 - Nov 29 with 953 viewssquarebear

I suppose Fury is a marginally better boxer than he is tweeter.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:38 - Nov 29 with 931 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:06 - Nov 29 by squarebear

I suppose Fury is a marginally better boxer than he is tweeter.

If that is his genuine account he ought to be thoroughly ashamed of himself, he's made himself look like the c@@t, what an absolute arsehole.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:56 - Nov 29 with 909 viewswaynekerr55

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:38 - Nov 29 by max936

If that is his genuine account he ought to be thoroughly ashamed of himself, he's made himself look like the c@@t, what an absolute arsehole.

That was one of his outbursts from a couple of years ago.

To be fair to him he seems to have grown up a bit. He apologised to Lennox Lewis after the bout and had people join him on his training runs along Morecambe bay!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:59 - Nov 29 with 903 viewsDarran

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:56 - Nov 29 by waynekerr55

To be fair to him he seems to have grown up a bit. He apologised to Lennox Lewis after the bout and had people join him on his training runs along Morecambe bay!

Sounds like a right pikey c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 15:07 - Nov 29 with 893 viewswaynekerr55

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:59 - Nov 29 by Darran

Sounds like a right pikey c*nt.

Guilty.

Fair play to him though, the first man to circumnavigate Dr Steelhammer's jab.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 15:09 - Nov 29 with 887 viewsJackarmy1711

I cant stand fury myself, and was hoping he would get knocked out but you cant deny he made klitschko look old and slow, Klitschko was just rubbish imo maybe fury got to him not sure why he was so bad but mehh its always good to see an underdog win. Good for boxing I suppose, Much rather my UFC these days though.

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 15:12 - Nov 29 with 878 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:56 - Nov 29 by waynekerr55

Good job he's grown up then, that was well out of order for a sportsman whenever he said it. IMO.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 18:24 - Nov 29 with 830 viewsdaijack15

Credit to fury when its due. i never thought he had a chance but he proved a lot of people wrong. OK wvlad has not lost a fight in over 11 years but it was bound to come as he got older. He has been a fantastic champion and the question is now will he retire or demand a replay with fury...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024