Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko 19:20 - Nov 25 with 11249 viewsJackfath

I didn't realise Mr Fury was such a tall chap.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:25 - Nov 25 with 2393 viewsexiledclaseboy

Probably not. But Fury is entertainingly mental.

Poll: Tory leader

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:29 - Nov 25 with 2388 viewsjack247

I will support any British boxer, even Carl Froch, especially against someone who isn't exciting to watch, but Fury is such a dickhead I wouldn't be too bothered if he got sparked.

Klitschko to win comfortably on points seems most likely though.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 2387 viewsdickythorpe

I think Fury has got to him. Could be an upset.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:32 - Nov 25 with 2384 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:30 - Nov 25 by dickythorpe

I think Fury has got to him. Could be an upset.

He'll have to stop him to do it. Fury's got no chance of a points win if it goes the distance.

Poll: Tory leader

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:42 - Nov 25 with 2362 viewsdickythorpe

Well Fury is a big man, far bigger than Haye. If he gets a lucky punch in on the ruskie's chin or nose it could be lights out.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:45 - Nov 25 with 2359 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 19:25 - Nov 25 by exiledclaseboy

Probably not. But Fury is entertainingly mental.

Hahaha, agreed the guys bonkers, I really don't think Klitschko knows what to make of him I did think he was starting to get under his skin, but I'm thinking now that he's enjoying his comedy value, fair play to Fury he's enjoying his time in the limelight, notsure he's got enough to beat Klitschko though he knows how to win and keep his title, both have been chinny in their time, with Fury being dumped on his arse a few times, although he did get up to win in fairness and Klitschko's 3 losses have been to Ko's, so it'll be interesting to see how either reacts to a heavy punch.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 20:40 - Nov 25 with 2317 viewsdaijack15

Not a chance IMO
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 20:43 - Nov 25 with 2310 viewsattila_the_hun

no

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:47 - Nov 25 with 2262 viewsjackportis

Fury will get found out. I would rather have seen Joshua v fury winner has title shot. Fury to get knocked out early on.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 21:55 - Nov 25 with 2258 viewsAquinas

I want Fury to win but he has been dropped quite a lot in his career against average fighters. He has always got up but he will have never been hit by someone like Wlad.

I just hope that punch comes later in the fight than the first round because it will be a big anti climax otherwise.

Haye is fighting in Jan so expect them to meet next year if Fury loses on saturday then either of them/both of them to retire after.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:13 - Nov 25 with 2240 viewspikeypaul

Hope Wladimir punches his lights out early on.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:41 - Nov 25 with 2210 viewsskippyjack

Anthony Joshua is one to watch.. he also has the untested chin.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:43 - Nov 25 with 2214 viewsKerouac

I have a tenner on Fury at 4/1 as I believe he has a chance.

1) he has the power to knock any heavyweight out and Klitschko has been KO'd 3 times
2) Klitschko is now 39 years old
3) Klitschko has been managed carefully, most of his fights are against bums
4) Fury is a better boxer than many give him credit for. He has improved a lot over the years, was very raw in the early days.
5) Fury is that crazy that the occasion and Klitschko's pedigree/aura will go right over his head. The man is tapped. They could be fighting in a car park for £500 for all he cares.
and
6) Fury has been knocked over (when he used to fight much more open, he would just stand toe to toe and bludgeon people into submission for a couple of years there) and has never been found wanting in the clearing your head, getting through the round and coming back stronger stakes. In fact, he appears to be more dangerous shortly after being knocked down....much like Eubank used to

No. 6 is the biggest reason I'm backing him. Always a fine quality in a boxer and the ultimate test of character.
Calzaghe could do this, Ali, Eubank...just about every quality boxer I can think of has been able to take one on the chin, go down, get back up and find the will within them to carry the day.

If he wasn't a crazy gypsy he'd be taken a lot more seriously by more people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:07 - Nov 25 with 2177 viewsjack_lord

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:43 - Nov 25 by Kerouac

1) he has the power to knock any heavyweight out and Klitschko has been KO'd 3 times
4) Fury is a better boxer than many give him credit for. He has improved a lot over the years, was very raw in the early days.
5) Fury is that crazy that the occasion and Klitschko's pedigree/aura will go right over his head. The man is tapped. They could be fighting in a car park for £500 for all he cares.
and
6) Fury has been knocked over (when he used to fight much more open, he would just stand toe to toe and bludgeon people into submission for a couple of years there) and has never been found wanting in the clearing your head, getting through the round and coming back stronger stakes. In fact, he appears to be more dangerous shortly after being knocked down....much like Eubank used to

No. 6 is the biggest reason I'm backing him. Always a fine quality in a boxer and the ultimate test of character.
Calzaghe could do this, Ali, Eubank...just about every quality boxer I can think of has been able to take one on the chin, go down, get back up and find the will within them to carry the day.

I agree. If this was 10 years ago, maybe even 5 then there would be one winner.

Tyson, is now in with a good shout and wlad can't use his height as an advantage.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:11 - Nov 25 with 2174 viewsmax936

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 22:43 - Nov 25 by Kerouac

and

If Fury can get to him and tag him with a stinger he can win, I remember the Corrie Sanders fight and he had Klitschko dancing around the ring before knocking him out and that came from one shot, so if Klitschko gets caught early in the round I doubt he'll recover tbh, but he's a cleverer fighter these days and it'll be difficult for Fury to get to him, Fury gets tired towards the end of a gruelling fight, so if he's chasing Klitschko for 8 rounds or so without rewards, I think he'll get stopped around 10 rounds.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 23:44 - Nov 25 with 2143 viewsKilkennyjack

I think its a mismatch. Wlad to win it easy.

Beware of the Risen People

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 00:15 - Nov 26 with 2130 viewsbuilthjack

The foreigner to win in the 2nd round

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:12 - Nov 26 with 2030 viewsperchrockjack

Fury is talking a good night.

People will waste money paying for sky box office.

Who really gives a shite.

Heavyweight division sad joke

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:28 - Nov 26 with 2019 viewsshandyjack

Fury is a joke of fighter and will get smashed

Poll: Expectation for the season

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:43 - Nov 26 with 2016 viewsAquinas

Whatever anyone thinks it will be a fight worth watching. Judging by everyone's comments on this thread they are either predicting a knockout for wlad or a fury win. Either of those outcomes will be exciting.

I am looking forward to seeing Hughie Fury on the undercard. He is fighting someone he is expected to beat but the guy has a 16-1 record so he can't be overlooked. I prefer watching Hughie to Tyson. A lot more refined and isn't as focused on the KO. Also only 21.
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:58 - Nov 26 with 2002 viewsPozuelosSideys

If had to bet on this fight, it would be for Fury to get knocked out with an overhand right. He just doesn't see them coming, has been put down with them before and its one of Wlad's better shots.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 12:13 - Nov 26 with 1971 viewsjojaca

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:58 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

If had to bet on this fight, it would be for Fury to get knocked out with an overhand right. He just doesn't see them coming, has been put down with them before and its one of Wlad's better shots.

How is this fight on box office, no wonder UFC is taking over boxing. Tyson Fury has fear all over his body language. Tyson won't last 4 rounds.

Even when you know, you never know?

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 12:34 - Nov 26 with 1957 viewsrealpencoedjack

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 12:13 - Nov 26 by jojaca

How is this fight on box office, no wonder UFC is taking over boxing. Tyson Fury has fear all over his body language. Tyson won't last 4 rounds.

ufc taking over boxing??? lol steve bunce got it right last week when asked this question, his reply......a ufc champion (drowsy rousey) got humiliated by a washed out boxer ;)
enough said

but as to the topic question then i think vlad will still have too much guile for that prat
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 13:21 - Nov 26 with 1931 viewsTrundle10

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 10:28 - Nov 26 by shandyjack

Fury is a joke of fighter and will get smashed

24 and 0...... rightio
Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 14:01 - Nov 26 with 1903 viewsjack247

Will Tyson Fury beat Wladimir Klitschko on 12:34 - Nov 26 by realpencoedjack

ufc taking over boxing??? lol steve bunce got it right last week when asked this question, his reply......a ufc champion (drowsy rousey) got humiliated by a washed out boxer ;)
enough said

but as to the topic question then i think vlad will still have too much guile for that prat

MMA is certainly growing very quickly and the big UFC events gross crazy money. It is nowhere near as big as boxing, but is certainly closing the gap.

Holly Holm was a world champion boxer who packed it in because there was a better career in (womens) MMA. Bit harsh for him to call her washed out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024