Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will the result be against Liverpool? 22:22 - Nov 25 with 1343 viewsPhil_S

What will the result be against Liverpool?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 10:41 - Nov 26 with 1195 viewsLeonisGod

Expecting at least 5-0, which means we'll probably nick it 0-1
What will the result be against Liverpool? on 17:40 - Nov 27 with 759 viewslifelong

I'm going for a draw and we'll get applauded off by the Liverpool fans, sound familiar?
What will the result be against Liverpool? on 17:42 - Nov 27 with 755 viewsDr_Winston

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 17:40 - Nov 27 by lifelong

I'm going for a draw and we'll get applauded off by the Liverpool fans, sound familiar?

Not lately no.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 18:02 - Nov 27 with 738 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2-1 win for the swans

please

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 18:06 - Nov 27 with 733 viewslifelong

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 17:42 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

Not lately no.

Time does fly though doc.
What will the result be against Liverpool? on 18:20 - Nov 27 with 716 viewsLeonisGod

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 17:40 - Nov 27 by lifelong

Good day that. Gower masterclass. Which aren't 2 words you often hear together.
What will the result be against Liverpool? on 19:26 - Nov 27 with 688 viewstomdickharry

4-0 Liverpool just can't see us coping with their new all action style,sadly.
What will the result be against Liverpool? on 19:30 - Nov 27 with 683 viewsGundog

Can only see this going one way sadly, if Monk gets the team selection wrong this could be a mauling

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Login to get fewer ads

What will the result be against Liverpool? on 19:37 - Nov 27 with 674 viewslovejuicejack

Hope I'm wrong but there's a good chance Liverpool will turn us into a paper @$$ gasket.
What will the result be against Liverpool? on 20:18 - Nov 27 with 650 viewsRancid

I think we'll score and done BTTS in my coupon.3 -1 the Scourers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024