Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union jacks 10:39 - Nov 27 with 17880 viewsHighjack

Anyone notice there are a lot of these flags at home games. Does anyone know why? Are we Welsh or British?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Union jacks on 10:42 - Nov 27 with 8076 viewsOldjack

Both ,so why not display both

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Union jacks on 10:49 - Nov 27 with 8059 viewskarnataka

Can't say I've noticed tbh or that I care much which is probably why I haven't noticed but I take your word for it.
Union jacks on 11:01 - Nov 27 with 8038 viewsmonmouth

Or European? Or Human?

Maybe we need a flag of a naked Cameron Diaz (other nice looking human folk are available) on a EC flag.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Union jacks on 11:02 - Nov 27 with 8034 viewsDarran

I'd love to know who's got the one in the east towards the south stand because the thick tw*ts are in distress.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Union jacks on 11:13 - Nov 27 with 8016 views1983

Yipeeee its been weeks since a union jack flag thread

Union jacks on 11:15 - Nov 27 with 8012 viewsCwmavonJack

Welsh first for me always will be. Cant see how anyway true welshman would be proud of a union jack when one's country is not represented on it. On the flip side if your english and you support the jacks I suppose its the only option except a st george's cross. Cymru Rydd

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Union jacks on 11:19 - Nov 27 with 7993 viewsDTSS19

Union jacks on 11:15 - Nov 27 by CwmavonJack

Welsh first for me always will be. Cant see how anyway true welshman would be proud of a union jack when one's country is not represented on it. On the flip side if your english and you support the jacks I suppose its the only option except a st george's cross. Cymru Rydd

There's a little bit of red on it, mun.

That's good enough for me.
Union jacks on 11:22 - Nov 27 with 7982 views1983

Maybe we should play in the Welsh Findus crispy pancake league then?

Login to get fewer ads

Union jacks on 11:40 - Nov 27 with 7949 viewsDafyddHuw

British. What a strange concept. That's like saying that my cultural links with someone from say, Elgin or Portrush must be stronger than with people from say Kilkenny or Caen, cos we're all British and they aint, innit.
Union jacks on 11:42 - Nov 27 with 7943 viewsPapaLazarou

It's too simple to just say: "Welsh or British"?

People's national identities overlap, and sometimes they don't exist at all.
Union jacks on 11:59 - Nov 27 with 7909 viewsjackportis

I think the Union Jack has had its day. We are a multicultural nation and I look forward to the day lots of flags are displayed. I hope minorities aren't put out by the Union Jack flag and offended.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Union jacks on 12:14 - Nov 27 with 7864 viewsjacabertawe

The Swans fans who display the union flag surely do so just to make the English team visitors feel at home . Confusing, because many English teams' fans display the union flag and also its component English flag.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Union jacks on 12:23 - Nov 27 with 7851 viewsBloodyhills

Am a Swans fan. Don't care what flags people show, as long as they are Swans fans.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Union jacks on 13:27 - Nov 27 with 7756 viewsBoundy

Union jacks on 11:59 - Nov 27 by jackportis

I think the Union Jack has had its day. We are a multicultural nation and I look forward to the day lots of flags are displayed. I hope minorities aren't put out by the Union Jack flag and offended.

How about that large black one with the white squiggly lines over it , that seems popular with some minorities

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Union jacks on 13:35 - Nov 27 with 7741 viewsHighjack

Union jacks on 11:13 - Nov 27 by 1983

Yipeeee its been weeks since a union jack flag thread

I've never seen one on here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Union jacks on 13:36 - Nov 27 with 7738 viewsLoyal

Anyone who is offended by a countries national flag can fck right off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Union jacks on 13:39 - Nov 27 with 7734 viewsGlyn1

Support Your City:
It's Swansea over every other club.

Support your country:
Wales over any other British country.

Support your nation:
I'll support any British team or club over any of the foreigners, support every British athletes in the Olympics etc.

Support your continent:
Come on Europe! Beat the Yanks in the Ryder Cup next year.

Support your hemisphere:
I supported any Northern hemisphere team to beat any Southern hemisphere team in the Rugby World Cup - still enjoyed it though.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Union jacks on 13:43 - Nov 27 with 7725 viewsLoyal

Union jacks on 13:39 - Nov 27 by Glyn1

Support Your City:

Support your country:

Support your nation:
I'll support any British team or club over any of the foreigners, support every British athletes in the Olympics etc.

Support your continent:

Support your hemisphere:
I supported any Northern hemisphere team to beat any Southern hemisphere team in the Rugby World Cup - still enjoyed it though.

This is as accurate as anyone can be.

Are people being offended by the union flag being worn by hundreds of Andy Murray followers today in Belguim ?

Nice one 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Union jacks on 13:43 - Nov 27 with 7721 viewsLeonisGod

Union jacks on 13:39 - Nov 27 by Glyn1

Support Your City:

Support your country:

Support your nation:

Support your continent:

Support your hemisphere:

And when the alien invasion comes I'll be rooting for Earth. (Especially if there are lots of fake Man U fans amongst the aliens).
Union jacks on 13:46 - Nov 27 with 7717 viewsEdmundo

Union jacks on 12:23 - Nov 27 by Bloodyhills

Am a Swans fan. Don't care what flags people show, as long as they are Swans fans.

Spot on 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Union jacks on 14:52 - Nov 27 with 7649 viewskarnataka

Not a criticism, just an observation, so please don't take this the wrong way. You obviously prefer things Welsh to things English, which is fine and you're entitled to do so but why not use CwmafonJack instead of the Anglicised CwmavonJack?
Union jacks on 15:03 - Nov 27 with 7626 viewsjacabertawe

Union jacks on 14:52 - Nov 27 by karnataka

Not a criticism, just an observation, so please don't take this the wrong way. You obviously prefer things Welsh to things English, which is fine and you're entitled to do so but why not use CwmafonJack instead of the Anglicised CwmavonJack?

Or even "JacCwmafon"!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Union jacks on 15:03 - Nov 27 with 7623 viewsdgt73

A multi cultural country - the end is nigh.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Union jacks on 15:05 - Nov 27 with 7619 viewsChief

And it winds Cardiff up. You see will more union jacks when we play them than at any other game. I'm all for winding them up, but not for the price of whoring ourselves out. Flag of slavery and oppression

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Union jacks on 15:08 - Nov 27 with 7615 viewsdgt73

Union jacks on 15:05 - Nov 27 by Chief

And it winds Cardiff up. You see will more union jacks when we play them than at any other game. I'm all for winding them up, but not for the price of whoring ourselves out. Flag of slavery and oppression

What a load of bollocks

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024