Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. 15:47 - Nov 27 with 2549 viewsdgt73

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 19:48 - Nov 27 with 766 viewsjack247

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 17:05 - Nov 27 by dgt73

It's nothing to do with time and everything to do with - as you pointed out, "the grass being greener on the other side".

With all due respect, it was everything to do with the length of time he had been there and the fact the fans didn't think they were progressing because they felt every season was like Groundhog Day.
Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 19:54 - Nov 27 with 763 viewsRancid

Everyone knows that Chelsea will come good eventually.They have already, especially in Europe.We can't say the same about the Swans.We're in unchartered waters right now and anything could happen.
Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 19:59 - Nov 27 with 751 viewsClinton

Talking of Curbishley, he s landed up on the coaching team at Fulham after seemingly disappearing for a few years.
We could do with his sort of experience here, cockney too. He'd get on with Monk no doubt (if anyone can).

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 20:08 - Nov 27 with 728 viewsRancid

Well, If Monk getting on with Cockneys doesn't do it then nothing will.Curbishley in!!!
Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 20:10 - Nov 27 with 718 viewsdgt73

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 19:54 - Nov 27 by Rancid

Everyone knows that Chelsea will come good eventually.They have already, especially in Europe.We can't say the same about the Swans.We're in unchartered waters right now and anything could happen.

Uncharted waters ? Haven't we had a bad run before then ?.

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 20:13 - Nov 27 with 713 viewsRancid

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 20:10 - Nov 27 by dgt73

Uncharted waters ? Haven't we had a bad run before then ?.

I don't think we have.Not to this extent.
Have Swansea fans been struck by the on 20:23 - Nov 27 with 692 viewsdgt73

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 20:13 - Nov 27 by Rancid

I don't think we have.Not to this extent.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we reach 20 Pts around Xmas in our first season in the PL - 2 wins and we will be more or less there.
Also the last days of Laudrup - we were hardly pulling up any trees.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 20:24]

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 20:26 - Nov 27 with 686 viewsjack247

Have Swansea fans been struck by the on 20:23 - Nov 27 by dgt73

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we reach 20 Pts around Xmas in our first season in the PL - 2 wins and we will be more or less there.

The form wasn't quite this bad towards the end of Laudrups reign, then again, we were dropping and there was less time to turn things round before the end of the season.

There are striking similarities between that period and now though, particularly the abject performances and the manager cutting an isolated figure.
Login to get fewer ads

Have Swansea fans been struck by the on 20:46 - Nov 27 with 669 viewsRancid

Have Swansea fans been struck by the on 20:23 - Nov 27 by dgt73

Completely different back then as 20 points by Christmas was a decent total considering we didn't have a clue what to expect and survival and 17th was indeed an achievement.4 or 5 seasons on and expectations are different and fans had started to believe and almost expect.Remember the Sunderland thread and game? 4 nil 5 nil some were saying.We'd become that good!!We're currently playing the worst football in years and the league table says so too.We weren't this bad, performance wise at any given point, previously and even in a defeat in past seasons still looked like a team with a direction and plan, hence the unchartered waters comment.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 20:48]
Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 06:43 - Nov 28 with 543 viewsSwaneeRiver

Have Swansea fans been struck by the "Alan Curbishley" phenomena. on 15:59 - Nov 27 by dgt73

So if Chelsea can suffer from a "drastic loss of form" what makes you think Swansea should be immune ?.

It's horses for courses.
By Chelsea's standards if it were not the Special One in charge, the manager would have been sacked by now.
Likewise, the Swansea board have been very patient up until now, but if the slide continues, they will have to change things to save us from relegation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024