Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out 17:10 - Nov 27 with 8384 viewsDarran

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/renew-your-season-ticket-for-2016-17-282

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 2241 viewsMillie

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 06:19 - Nov 28 by SwaneeRiver

By comparison two tickets to see Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre next May £52 each.
I know quality is in the eye of the beholder but I'd happily pay £45 to see Arsenal, Man City, etc 10 mins from my house.
I know Mrs Swanee would be happy to pay that sort of money to see a West End show ( I had to pay £400 by comparison for two tickets to see Take That Progress tour for her).
Also over the next few weeks many will be going on their works outing and happily blow maybe £100 on a meal, booze, club and taxis - not my idea of fun, but whatever floats your boat.
So again, £45 for top level entertainment is IMO value for money.
That said, I'll be paying my £419 and renewing !

Good point, for me, season tickets are fair, match day are a little on the high side although £30 for West Ham, West Brom and Watford over Christmas must be a sign of things to come?
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 10:28 - Nov 28 with 2216 viewsSwaneeRiver

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 10:01 - Nov 28 by Millie

Good point, for me, season tickets are fair, match day are a little on the high side although £30 for West Ham, West Brom and Watford over Christmas must be a sign of things to come?

As I don't buy tickets (obviously) I hadn't noticed that.
In fairness that is IMO a good gesture at a time when money is tight (presents etc to pay for) but also possibly an indication that the board feel the fayre on offer is not all it should be and reduced the prices accordingly (I mean the quality of our football, not the opposition)
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 12:39 - Nov 28 with 2158 viewsbermudajack

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 10:28 - Nov 28 by SwaneeRiver

As I don't buy tickets (obviously) I hadn't noticed that.
In fairness that is IMO a good gesture at a time when money is tight (presents etc to pay for) but also possibly an indication that the board feel the fayre on offer is not all it should be and reduced the prices accordingly (I mean the quality of our football, not the opposition)

So what happens if we get relegated?

I mean, the drop off/demand will drop by 5-6,000?

Does this mean there will be 4,000 or so ST's available come June if we drop down?

If so - Will they be priced the same as now? (Minus the reduced rate)

I am concerned that we will get relegated this season, (for the first time In recent years I can actually see this happening) it will not affect me buying my two ST's come what may, but shouldn't there be some sort of a reduction in ST prices if this happens?

(Or will we be given a cheap scarf, a balti pie and another cardboard clapper to compensate)?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 13:45 - Nov 28 with 2128 viewsPhil_S

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 12:39 - Nov 28 by bermudajack

So what happens if we get relegated?

I mean, the drop off/demand will drop by 5-6,000?

Does this mean there will be 4,000 or so ST's available come June if we drop down?

If so - Will they be priced the same as now? (Minus the reduced rate)

I am concerned that we will get relegated this season, (for the first time In recent years I can actually see this happening) it will not affect me buying my two ST's come what may, but shouldn't there be some sort of a reduction in ST prices if this happens?

(Or will we be given a cheap scarf, a balti pie and another cardboard clapper to compensate)?

No there wouldn't be a reduction in price it would be the £419 but for 23 games instead of 19
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 13:55 - Nov 28 with 2110 viewsswan_si

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 13:45 - Nov 28 by Phil_S

No there wouldn't be a reduction in price it would be the £419 but for 23 games instead of 19

what, not even a Balti pie.
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 15:36 - Nov 28 with 2070 viewssully49

I've looked online, but can't find whether the same system, whereby disabled S/T holders have to "prove" their disability, as we had do last season. If it is we can't renew online or over the phone.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 15:42 - Nov 28 with 2066 viewsUxbridge

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:26 - Nov 27 by dgt73

800 k is 800 k to make an unilateral decision like that would put the club at a disadvantage.

Does taking our a £1m divi do the same?

I'd have much more sympathy with the dividend if the fans were being equally recompensed.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 16:11 - Nov 28 with 2045 viewsEdmundo

Excellent well done Swansea City, same price for a few years, some of the cheapest tickets in Prem League 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 16:25 - Nov 28 with 2032 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 16:11 - Nov 28 by Edmundo

Excellent well done Swansea City, same price for a few years, some of the cheapest tickets in Prem League 👍

indeed
well done Swansea City

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 16:29 - Nov 28 with 2032 viewssully49

I also understand that the away games remain as last season, Chwarae Teg.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 16:34 - Nov 28 with 2027 viewsdgt73

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 15:42 - Nov 28 by Uxbridge

Does taking our a £1m divi do the same?

I'd have much more sympathy with the dividend if the fans were being equally recompensed.

Recompensed for what.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:28 - Nov 28 with 1979 views3swan

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 15:36 - Nov 28 by sully49

I've looked online, but can't find whether the same system, whereby disabled S/T holders have to "prove" their disability, as we had do last season. If it is we can't renew online or over the phone.

Click on the link below

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/renew-your-season-ticket-for-2016-17-282

At the bottom of How to renew

Proof of disability registration forms can be found HERE
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:48 - Nov 28 with 1960 viewsLoyal

It's a regional thing, Sophie Tits from Pontardawe ( some may know here, she had the ability to balance two fairly full ice buckets on her breasts whilst drinking a pint of Strongbow ) has kept her prices static since 1993.

Anyone interested PM me, I gave her new number, she accepts euros too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 19:32 - Nov 28 with 1936 viewsJBT95

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:00 - Nov 27 by Johnw102

Works out at just over £23 per match on East £15.50 OAPs Good value, if you buy before end of Dec.

I make it £22.13 a game for the east stand in December (includes £1.50 booking fee).
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 08:50 - Nov 29 with 1830 viewsmarchamjack

Well, like many exiles, I'll be waiting long as I can to see whether the schlepp down the M4 is worth is worth it to see PL football or Rotherham before renewing, and that's not plastic, that's just being realistic about things. Mrs MJ...I know it's a Tuesday night in December and we both need to book the afternoon off...but c'mon...get in the car...it's Huddersfield at home, let's go...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 09:49 - Nov 29 with 1837 viewsmonmouth

I'll be renewing although I'm also getting a bit of pressure on the home front to have different Saturday destinations. Did think of an away season instead, but the cost of the the 19 (or 23) five star hotel rooms that would be demanded by Lady Monmouth on top made my eyes water.

Nope, Liberty and nagging is the way forward here I think.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 17:22 - Nov 29 with 1742 viewsSwaneeRiver

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 09:49 - Nov 29 by monmouth

I'll be renewing although I'm also getting a bit of pressure on the home front to have different Saturday destinations. Did think of an away season instead, but the cost of the the 19 (or 23) five star hotel rooms that would be demanded by Lady Monmouth on top made my eyes water.

Nope, Liberty and nagging is the way forward here I think.

You should stay in one group of hotels and qualify for their loyalty scheme
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 22:28 - Nov 29 with 1668 viewsdaijack15

As someone who stopped going to any football matches because of clubs and players being so greedy with what they want......Have i saved a sht load of money....Yes.....Have i missed following the swans....No! Ihave seen most games if not all and had a better view too. I will never ever put one penny into the club or football in general and i have been going to see the swans for over 56 years with most of it being a ST holder........Its a mugs game to pay today to watch a bunch of over paid players when you can watch for a price of your broadband....
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 07:20 - Nov 30 with 1631 viewsDr_Winston

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 22:28 - Nov 29 by daijack15

As someone who stopped going to any football matches because of clubs and players being so greedy with what they want......Have i saved a sht load of money....Yes.....Have i missed following the swans....No! Ihave seen most games if not all and had a better view too. I will never ever put one penny into the club or football in general and i have been going to see the swans for over 56 years with most of it being a ST holder........Its a mugs game to pay today to watch a bunch of over paid players when you can watch for a price of your broadband....

If you haven't missed following the Swans why are you here?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 09:07 - Nov 30 with 1608 viewsraynor94

That's one baffling post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 10:31 - Nov 30 with 1596 viewsSwaneeRiver

"Have i missed following the swans....No!"

Oddly enough nobody down the Liberty has missed you and your ilk either.
I'm as peed off as anyone with what's going on at the moment, but sitting at home watching on t'internet yesterday was ten times worse than being there.
Hope the money your saving keeps you comfy in a few years when your stuck in some decrepit nursing home unable to see the Swans win the PL league or lift the FA Cup, whatever
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 13:35 - Nov 30 with 1563 viewsmonmouth

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 07:20 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

If you haven't missed following the Swans why are you here?

It's not Daiswan from the old 606 is it? he was a few carriages short of the full train that one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 14:58 - Nov 30 with 1535 viewsDr_Winston

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 13:35 - Nov 30 by monmouth

It's not Daiswan from the old 606 is it? he was a few carriages short of the full train that one.

Seems like.

He's been around under a few guises for years. Jackbhoy was an old JA one he had.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:20 - Nov 30 with 1488 viewsdaijack15

Have i missed paying to see the swans i meant......No because i see every game for free .........Who are the mugs here, Why pay way over the top to watch millionaires kick a bag of wind for 90 minutes.......Football has got far too greedy and not worth paying for anymore........watch for free i say and stop being mugs propping up the greediest institution in the world.......give them nothing like me and a growing bunch of ex ST holders who refuse to be taken for mugs any longer...
2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:25 - Nov 30 with 1487 viewsDr_Winston

2016-17 Season Ticket prices are out on 18:20 - Nov 30 by daijack15

Have i missed paying to see the swans i meant......No because i see every game for free .........Who are the mugs here, Why pay way over the top to watch millionaires kick a bag of wind for 90 minutes.......Football has got far too greedy and not worth paying for anymore........watch for free i say and stop being mugs propping up the greediest institution in the world.......give them nothing like me and a growing bunch of ex ST holders who refuse to be taken for mugs any longer...

Yes. People who pay to go and watch the team whilst others sit on their arses sponging off Sky are mugs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024