Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three 17:41 - Nov 27 with 6591 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/27/tom-watson-hilary-benn-backing-a
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 17:44]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:48 - Nov 27 with 1104 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:42 - Nov 27 by blueytheblue

He said shambles.

I'd say that's a tad on an understatement.

In some ways I think it is the best description.

Shambolic is what it all is, from Corbyn's stupidly out of touch position on defence to McDonnell's ridiculous 'little red book' incident.

This time next year, I just cannot see a way that he'll be in charge. In a time of secure, peaceful existence he may just about get away with it, but in the current climate, no chance. Ultimately the thing that everyone cares about the most is our safety, and people simply won't trust him on that.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:54 - Nov 27 with 1098 viewsblueytheblue

I wouldn't trust him walking a dog tbh.

Actually, I'd let him walk a dog. Cats are much better.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:59 - Nov 27 with 1092 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:54 - Nov 27 by blueytheblue

I wouldn't trust him walking a dog tbh.

Actually, I'd let him walk a dog. Cats are much better.

That's a whole different subject.

One I will disagree with you on - dogs over cats any day of the week!!
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:16 - Nov 27 with 1065 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:59 - Nov 27 by londonlisa2001

That's a whole different subject.

One I will disagree with you on - dogs over cats any day of the week!!

Dogs are stupid, needing everything done for them.

Cats are self-sufficient.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:23 - Nov 27 with 1054 viewsFlashberryjack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:16 - Nov 27 by blueytheblue

Cats can't herd sheep, sniff bombs/drugs.

Though I'll concede that cats are self - sufficient.....is that good?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:23 - Nov 27 with 1054 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:16 - Nov 27 by blueytheblue

Tw@t.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:36 - Nov 27 with 1040 viewsDr_Winston

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:23 - Nov 27 by WarwickHunt

Tw@t.

He's not wrong though.

Dogs are needy f*ckers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:51 - Nov 27 with 1023 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:36 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

He's not wrong though.

Dogs are needy f*ckers.

And cats are utterly f*cking pointless...
Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:52 - Nov 27 with 1021 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:51 - Nov 27 by WarwickHunt

I'd love to see domestic cats wiped off the planet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:52 - Nov 27 with 1021 viewsDr_Winston

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:51 - Nov 27 by WarwickHunt

Cats are great. Come to you for a bit of attention then go out and kill rats.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:54 - Nov 27 with 1018 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:52 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

...and birds. Just for the hell of it like.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:01 - Nov 27 with 1007 viewsRancid

All this interest in Corbyn could be totally fruitless should the Tories change leader and get re elected .They're bound to do this aren't they?
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:09 - Nov 27 with 998 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:01 - Nov 27 by Rancid

All this interest in Corbyn could be totally fruitless should the Tories change leader and get re elected .They're bound to do this aren't they?

Well they'll definitely have a new leader by the next election. And they'll win it too.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:21 - Nov 27 with 980 viewsRancid

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:09 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

Well they'll definitely have a new leader by the next election. And they'll win it too.

Cool.I was beginning to regret my input in this thread as politics isnt something I'm interested in really. I'm well out of my depth but chanced my arm anyway.As the beforehand vibrant thread dropped down the page I began to think I'd killed it.

Cheers Clasie
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:25 - Nov 27 with 970 viewsRancid

Errr Thatcher was a t**t.I know almost everyone thinks this and if questioned I'll just play the milk and miners card.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:26 - Nov 27 with 947 viewsDr_Winston

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:54 - Nov 27 by WarwickHunt

...and birds. Just for the hell of it like.

Mine doesn't. Have owned a few cats in the past that never did either.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:30 - Nov 27 with 929 viewsNeathJack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:09 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

Aye, especially with the proposed boundary changes.

Democracy by f*ck.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 01:19 - Nov 28 with 853 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:31 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

Anyone see Ken Livingstone making excuses for the 7/7 bombings yesterday?

Oh go on then. Someone's got to.

No I haven't seen QT yet. But I'm sure the odious tw*t Livingstone was not excusing the odious c*nts who committed those atrocities. From what I've read he was apportioning some of the blame to Mr Blair. Which is correct.

Blair is responsible for 7/7. Not as responsible as the c*nts who did it but responsible nonetheless.

And I know certain people will now wrongly scream "Waaah, Humpty loves terrorists! And excuses them!" He's already accused me of supporting Allah this week, which would be an odd thing to do for a self confessed atheist but there you go. I tend to ignore him these days. But I know other more intelligent people will as well. And they'll be wrong as well.

Blair chose to involve Britain in a totally unjustifiable war against a country that was no threat to us. Purely to keep in with the Americans and for god knows what messianic delusions he's possessed by. It was completely wrong and led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Mr Blair liked to tell us what the British intelligence services were telling him. But only the stuff that suited him. Saddam owns binloads of WMD, could attack us in 30 minutes, involved in Al Qaeda terrorism, etc. All complete bollocks.

Mr Blair chose not to tell us the one most important bit the intelligence services got right. If we invade Iraq we will be hit by a terrorist attack. Not so important to Mr Blair. And not important enough to tell us.

And it was 100% right. As the terrorists pointed out in their sad little death videos. It was about Iraq.

And we can all deny it and say they do it because they hate our freedoms all we like. Bollocks. There's loads of countries all over the world who share our freedoms who don't suffer these problems now. Because they didn't ally themselves to the unjustifiable American war in the Middle East.

And you can call me a terrorist supporter all you like. Livingstone was right.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 08:15 - Nov 28 with 807 viewswaynekerr55

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:52 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

So will your dog if given half the chance.

And they're only super needy if you don't train them properly. The only thing my lab is guilty of is constantly trying to lick my baby boy 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 08:34 - Nov 28 with 803 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 01:19 - Nov 28 by Humpty

Oh go on then. Someone's got to.

No I haven't seen QT yet. But I'm sure the odious tw*t Livingstone was not excusing the odious c*nts who committed those atrocities. From what I've read he was apportioning some of the blame to Mr Blair. Which is correct.

Blair is responsible for 7/7. Not as responsible as the c*nts who did it but responsible nonetheless.

And I know certain people will now wrongly scream "Waaah, Humpty loves terrorists! And excuses them!" He's already accused me of supporting Allah this week, which would be an odd thing to do for a self confessed atheist but there you go. I tend to ignore him these days. But I know other more intelligent people will as well. And they'll be wrong as well.

Blair chose to involve Britain in a totally unjustifiable war against a country that was no threat to us. Purely to keep in with the Americans and for god knows what messianic delusions he's possessed by. It was completely wrong and led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

Mr Blair liked to tell us what the British intelligence services were telling him. But only the stuff that suited him. Saddam owns binloads of WMD, could attack us in 30 minutes, involved in Al Qaeda terrorism, etc. All complete bollocks.

Mr Blair chose not to tell us the one most important bit the intelligence services got right. If we invade Iraq we will be hit by a terrorist attack. Not so important to Mr Blair. And not important enough to tell us.

And it was 100% right. As the terrorists pointed out in their sad little death videos. It was about Iraq.

And we can all deny it and say they do it because they hate our freedoms all we like. Bollocks. There's loads of countries all over the world who share our freedoms who don't suffer these problems now. Because they didn't ally themselves to the unjustifiable American war in the Middle East.

And you can call me a terrorist supporter all you like. Livingstone was right.

It's almost like.....politicians blatantly lie to us to go to war....Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and now Syria. Do we see a pattern here? The war against terror...TW@T...which you have to be to f*cking believe it.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 9:34]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:30 - Nov 28 with 780 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 08:34 - Nov 28 by Jack_Meoff

It's almost like.....politicians blatantly lie to us to go to war....Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and now Syria. Do we see a pattern here? The war against terror...TW@T...which you have to be to f*cking believe it.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 9:34]

What's even more staggering is that one event close to home, like the one in Paris a couple of weeks ago, can be used to sway the opinion of the public to such an extent.

People have been conditioned to believe that the solution is more violence, an eye for an eye, etc. I can't believe that people are so blind to the potential consequences of us steaming into Syria.

Cameron et al have been clear for sometime that their aim for Syria is to oust Assad, and that was the basis of the vote in 2013. Even in the past few weeks both Cameron and Obama have mentioned the need for regime change in Syria so, to them, the ISIS situation is just a small part of their actions. It doesn't take a genius to work out that with us wanting regime change and the likes of Russia, China and others having no interest in that objective, how this situation is going to play out.

I hope for everyone's sake in this country that MP's vote against military action in Syria, the consequences to this country will affect everyone for years to come. Things will get a lot more serious, much closer to home.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:35 - Nov 28 with 774 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:30 - Nov 28 by MillJack

What's even more staggering is that one event close to home, like the one in Paris a couple of weeks ago, can be used to sway the opinion of the public to such an extent.

People have been conditioned to believe that the solution is more violence, an eye for an eye, etc. I can't believe that people are so blind to the potential consequences of us steaming into Syria.

Cameron et al have been clear for sometime that their aim for Syria is to oust Assad, and that was the basis of the vote in 2013. Even in the past few weeks both Cameron and Obama have mentioned the need for regime change in Syria so, to them, the ISIS situation is just a small part of their actions. It doesn't take a genius to work out that with us wanting regime change and the likes of Russia, China and others having no interest in that objective, how this situation is going to play out.

I hope for everyone's sake in this country that MP's vote against military action in Syria, the consequences to this country will affect everyone for years to come. Things will get a lot more serious, much closer to home.

Great post mate, fair play.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:55 - Nov 28 with 759 viewsdailew

People saying he excused the bombers will almost invariably be ones that supported the Iraq War. Also responsible in a small way they will do anything to deflect attention from this.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 756 viewsperchrockjack

Its almost like...inevitable that hump and chums would defend the indefensible ,which is man truly warped and ashamed of his country given his regular utterances.

Main subject for Ken Livingston is Len Livingstone and the fact he clearly has support shows how dangerous this chunt is, a piece of filth that lauded IRA killers quite openly.

His main concern is his image of a rather rebellious yet chummy kind of guy but one who sees no wrong in making the most of a political opportunity .

He seems to hate this island and what it stands for.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:04 - Nov 28 with 755 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:01 - Nov 28 by perchrockjack

Its almost like...inevitable that hump and chums would defend the indefensible ,which is man truly warped and ashamed of his country given his regular utterances.

Main subject for Ken Livingston is Len Livingstone and the fact he clearly has support shows how dangerous this chunt is, a piece of filth that lauded IRA killers quite openly.

His main concern is his image of a rather rebellious yet chummy kind of guy but one who sees no wrong in making the most of a political opportunity .

He seems to hate this island and what it stands for.

My point was different, that it seems there are two types of people in this country. Those who think that we live in a democracy and that the government acts in the interest of the public. And then there are those that actually think.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024