Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three 17:41 - Nov 27 with 6590 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/27/tom-watson-hilary-benn-backing-a
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 17:44]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:08 - Nov 28 with 1260 viewsperchrockjack

Abbott and Costello
Laurel and Hardy
Morecombe and Wise
John Noakes and Shep

You two beat them all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:10 - Nov 28 with 1258 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:08 - Nov 28 by perchrockjack

Abbott and Costello
Laurel and Hardy
Morecombe and Wise
John Noakes and Shep

You two beat them all

Tell you what Perch, give this book a read, then we'll have a chat about democracy and terrorism. If you have a Kindle I'll email it to you for free.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Web-Of-Deceit-Britains-Foreign/dp/0099448394

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:25 - Nov 28 with 1242 viewsHighjack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 22:25 - Nov 27 by Rancid

Errr Thatcher was a t**t.I know almost everyone thinks this and if questioned I'll just play the milk and miners card.

To be fair that's about the level of knowledge that most thatcher bashers have.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:37 - Nov 28 with 1230 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:01 - Nov 28 by perchrockjack

Its almost like...inevitable that hump and chums would defend the indefensible ,which is man truly warped and ashamed of his country given his regular utterances.

Main subject for Ken Livingston is Len Livingstone and the fact he clearly has support shows how dangerous this chunt is, a piece of filth that lauded IRA killers quite openly.

His main concern is his image of a rather rebellious yet chummy kind of guy but one who sees no wrong in making the most of a political opportunity .

He seems to hate this island and what it stands for.

Do you not accept then, that our foreign policy has a direct correlation with these type of attacks that happen on "home" soil?
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:21 - Nov 28 with 1202 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:37 - Nov 28 by MillJack

Do you not accept then, that our foreign policy has a direct correlation with these type of attacks that happen on "home" soil?

To make that claim you'd have to conclusively prove there's a direct correlation with evidence.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:33 - Nov 28 with 1191 viewsHighjack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:21 - Nov 28 by blueytheblue

To make that claim you'd have to conclusively prove there's a direct correlation with evidence.

What about several videos and statements of the perpetrators saying "the reason we are doing this is because of your foreign policy on our soil"?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:38 - Nov 28 with 1185 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:21 - Nov 28 by blueytheblue

HighJack got in there before me. In addition, the Paris attacks, where the official reports have widely stated that the attacks were a direct response to France's support for the bombing of ISIS in the Middle East.

I can't actually believe I'm taking the time to respond to your post in all honestly.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:40 - Nov 28 with 1183 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:33 - Nov 28 by Highjack

What about several videos and statements of the perpetrators saying "the reason we are doing this is because of your foreign policy on our soil"?

Hardly independent evidence that, is it?

Those videos are designed to recruit... if we had no foreign policy, the reason given would be "because EastEnders is s***" or something.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 14:06 - Nov 28 with 1134 viewsperchrockjack

Our previous policies ,like that of others ,is with highlight,mproven to be misguided.

However ,it does not justify what Isis are doing so all the venom directed towards Blair is, for me, yet more evidence of the warped agenda of the likes of livingstone etc.

Corbin has said clearly he does not favour a shoot to kill policy in Britain ,so how would that help us if we re attacked like Paris. Corbin and his ilk have hardly been supporters of the police .

Is living stone happy with shooting people in Syria? There will also be civilian casualties in that scenario.

None of us know the solution and making capital of Blair s lies doesn't help

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 1129 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone have the gut feeling that something bigger than is being let on is happening in Syria and we're headed with hideous inevitability into WW3? So many parties involved, complete clusterf*ck of a situation. Utterly crazy times.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 14:20 - Nov 28 with 1116 viewsCountyJim

People are knocking Corbyn yet as on this forum most are opposed to airstrikes
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 14:41 - Nov 28 with 1101 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34952981

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 15:24 - Nov 28 with 1071 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 14:41 - Nov 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34952981

The utterly odious Michael Green...

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 15:49 - Nov 28 with 1057 viewsjackonicko

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:37 - Nov 28 by MillJack

Correlation does not mean causation.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 15:56 - Nov 28 with 1047 viewscontroversial_jack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 11:40 - Nov 28 by blueytheblue

Hardly independent evidence that, is it?

Those videos are designed to recruit... if we had no foreign policy, the reason given would be "because EastEnders is s***" or something.

What evidence would you like?
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 15:58 - Nov 28 with 1043 viewscontroversial_jack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 15:49 - Nov 28 by jackonicko

Going of the subject, but correlation is the entire basis for man made global warming
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 1006 viewsMillJack

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 15:49 - Nov 28 by jackonicko

No, of course not, but surely anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see the obvious link.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:25]
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 00:55 - Nov 29 with 978 viewsHumpty

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:55 - Nov 28 by dailew

People saying he excused the bombers will almost invariably be ones that supported the Iraq War. Also responsible in a small way they will do anything to deflect attention from this.

Absolutely correct. They don't like it pointed it out to them. That's why they scream terrorist excuser, muslim lover and other such bollocks.

They don't want to be reminded that they agreed with the biggest foreign policy disaster since f*ck knows. Suez?

This is worse.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 01:14 - Nov 29 with 970 viewsHumpty

Its almost like...inevitable that hump and chums would defend the indefensible ,which is man truly warped and ashamed of his country given his regular utterances.

Main subject for Ken Livingston is Len Livingstone and the fact he clearly has support shows how dangerous this chunt is, a piece of filth that lauded IRA killers quite openly.

His main concern is his image of a rather rebellious yet chummy kind of guy but one who sees no wrong in making the most of a political opportunity .

Oh Lordy! I'm being attacked by The Incredible Brainless Man! And once again he's making stuff up!

I'm not defending terrorism perch. You made that up.

I'm not ashamed of my country Perch, though I disagree with some things we do. I was ashamed of my country when we criminally invaded Iraq though. I didn't want to invade a country on lies, kill thousands of innocent people which would lead to terrorist attacks in Britain and create ISIS to destabilize the entire Middle East.

You thought it was a great idea.

My conscience is clear.

How's yours?
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:55 - Nov 29 with 932 viewsJack_Meoff

Does Ken have a brother called Len?

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:56 - Nov 29 with 930 viewsLohengrin

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 09:55 - Nov 29 by Jack_Meoff

Does Ken have a brother called Len?

Lenin?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:20 - Nov 29 with 911 viewsperchrockjack

good spot Loh. They aint as smart as dey tink ..

Now then jack me off-- how would corbyn fight terrorists as he s terrifed of killing innocent civilians and doesn't feel comfortable with shoot to kill. He s said this in parliament ffs.

Tell me this-or maybe one of your chums could, Do you feel isolationism is the correct way to go .

There again, save your energy and go down Gower for a walk

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:42 - Nov 29 with 897 viewsJack_Meoff

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:20 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

Now then jack me off-- how would corbyn fight terrorists as he s terrifed of killing innocent civilians and doesn't feel comfortable with shoot to kill. He s said this in parliament ffs.

Tell me this-or maybe one of your chums could, Do you feel isolationism is the correct way to go .

Depends on your perception of terrorists I'd say Perch.
I would suggest a country that sells arms indiscriminately all over the planet regardless of regime, and constantly illegally invades other countries on packs of lies would tick a few boxes.
Why do you automatically assume I'm a a Corbyn fan too? I've never stated so. I consider the idea of democracy laughable, and hate the fact that we're so easily divided and conquered.

Anyway, have a nice day.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 15:07]

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:50 - Nov 29 with 888 viewsCottsy

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:20 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

Are you suggesting that Corbyn or any other leader or politician should want to kill innocent civilians?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 12:21 - Nov 29 with 857 viewsLohengrin

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 10:50 - Nov 29 by Cottsy

Are you suggesting that Corbyn or any other leader or politician should want to kill innocent civilians?

If it was a means to an end I wouldn't doubt it for one second.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024