Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three 17:41 - Nov 27 with 6593 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/27/tom-watson-hilary-benn-backing-a
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 17:44]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:19 - Nov 27 with 1716 viewsperchrockjack

No need Darren is there.

Only means trouble

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:21 - Nov 27 with 1713 viewsblueytheblue

I used to think Corbyn was a principled but misguided buffoon.

Now I just realise he's just a devious b***ard hiding behind misguided principles.

Preaches wanting a Labour party that discusses things then undermines the shadow cabinet by releasing that statement, all so he can appease his "Stop the War" buddies by saying, "well, *I* didn't support it but what could I do? All these others voted for it".

Tom Watson is playing a blinder though now he's given up seeing paedos everywhere.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:31 - Nov 27 with 1696 viewsperchrockjack

Granted I have utter contempt for him,Benn skinner,scargill,Hatton,but corbyn simply is in a more influential position so more dangerous.

If he were pm now, I d be truly worried.

Can't say more really

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:31 - Nov 27 with 1694 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone see Ken Livingstone making excuses for the 7/7 bombings yesterday?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:35 - Nov 27 with 1691 viewsperchrockjack

Yes, j. Gave up watching question timevbutvwe d been out and I d had a drink .

Just a shame we couldnt offer living stone as human sacrifice.
'Twas bad enough with him and ira filth

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:41 - Nov 27 with 1686 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:31 - Nov 27 by Dr_Winston

Another c*nt.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:47 - Nov 27 with 1669 viewsLohengrin

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:35 - Nov 27 by perchrockjack

Yes, j. Gave up watching question timevbutvwe d been out and I d had a drink .

Just a shame we couldnt offer living stone as human sacrifice.
'Twas bad enough with him and ira filth

He's a ghastly bastard, Perch.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:48 - Nov 27 with 1665 viewsblueytheblue

Amazingly, his comments are the time were diammetrically opposed to those he made on QT.

Login to get fewer ads

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 18:51 - Nov 27 with 1657 viewsDr_Winston

Strange way to repay the people who elected him twice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:06 - Nov 27 with 1634 viewslondonlisa2001

Yes, it was a disgrace.

What with him, the head of 'Republicans overseas' who presumed to lecture us on the provision of public healthcare, that tosser Matthew Hancock who insists on speaking really slowly as though everyone he is talking to is a halfwit, and the idiot 'comedian' who thought he was profound, it may well have been the most appalling episode in an increasingly appalling programme.

Dimbleby is absolutely useless as a chair as well and I'm fed up of these 'Party Activist' audience members. Every single week I hate myself for watching it.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:08 - Nov 27 with 1631 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

whats happened to thread 2

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:09 - Nov 27 with 1629 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:08 - Nov 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nowt Tom just thought we could do with a new one.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:10 - Nov 27 with 1628 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:08 - Nov 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's gone to Syria to fight with ISIS.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:12 - Nov 27 with 1624 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:09 - Nov 27 by Darran

Nowt Tom just thought we could do with a new one.

I'll wait for number 4

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:15 - Nov 27 with 1615 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ah good. Another thread for telling everyone how much you hate Corbyn. I'll join in. He's no leader, his tenure has been a shambles so far and I doubt he'll last another six months.

Poll: Tory leader

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 1603 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:15 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

Ah good. Another thread for telling everyone how much you hate Corbyn. I'll join in. He's no leader, his tenure has been a shambles so far and I doubt he'll last another six months.

Nobody aske you to participate,f*cking pissant.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:21 - Nov 27 with 1602 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:20 - Nov 27 by Darran

Nobody aske you to participate,f*cking pissant.

F*ck you, hoppy.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:22 - Nov 27 with 1596 viewsDarran

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:21 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck you, hoppy.

F*cking hell thats war.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 1562 viewsWarwickHunt

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:06 - Nov 27 by londonlisa2001

Yes, it was a disgrace.

What with him, the head of 'Republicans overseas' who presumed to lecture us on the provision of public healthcare, that tosser Matthew Hancock who insists on speaking really slowly as though everyone he is talking to is a halfwit, and the idiot 'comedian' who thought he was profound, it may well have been the most appalling episode in an increasingly appalling programme.

Dimbleby is absolutely useless as a chair as well and I'm fed up of these 'Party Activist' audience members. Every single week I hate myself for watching it.

Matt Forde (unfunny c*nt) was a former Labour Party advisor. Seems like he was a bit shite at that too.
Why do these have the self-important stand-ups on? I'd quite like to see Milton Jones on though.

Jonathan from Swansea seems like a cock an' all...

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:12 - Nov 27 with 1554 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:03 - Nov 27 by WarwickHunt

Matt Forde (unfunny c*nt) was a former Labour Party advisor. Seems like he was a bit shite at that too.
Why do these have the self-important stand-ups on? I'd quite like to see Milton Jones on though.

Jonathan from Swansea seems like a cock an' all...

oh dear God.

Could only bear it for 3 minutes - I'd rather stick rusty pins in my eyes than listen to the rest.

It is occasionally interesting when they have non politicos on - partly because they are far more likely to answer the question rather than sound like they're reading from the same script as those morons in the BT broadband call centre, but it only works when they have a brain.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 1535 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 19:15 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

Most sensible post you've ever made re: Corbyn.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:27 - Nov 27 with 1532 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:25 - Nov 27 by blueytheblue

Most sensible post you've ever made re: Corbyn.

How so? I've never expressed undying support for him. About the closest I got was saying that Labour's going to lose in 2020 anyway so they might as well do it offering something different to the last two elections.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:32 - Nov 27 with 1526 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:27 - Nov 27 by exiledclaseboy

How so? I've never expressed undying support for him. About the closest I got was saying that Labour's going to lose in 2020 anyway so they might as well do it offering something different to the last two elections.

True, but you have to be honest - so far he's been an utter disaster. If he had a bacon sandwich faux pas a la Millibland it would be consider a highpoint of his reign.

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:38 - Nov 27 with 1521 viewslondonlisa2001

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:32 - Nov 27 by blueytheblue

True, but you have to be honest - so far he's been an utter disaster. If he had a bacon sandwich faux pas a la Millibland it would be consider a highpoint of his reign.

He's already said that though in fairness Bluey.
The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:42 - Nov 27 with 1515 viewsblueytheblue

The Jeremy Corbyn Thread part three on 20:38 - Nov 27 by londonlisa2001

He's already said that though in fairness Bluey.

He said shambles.

I'd say that's a tad on an understatement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024