Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria 18:55 - Nov 27 with 1893 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 22:27]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 20:17 - Nov 27 with 1826 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

interesting stuff

thank you

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:24 - Nov 27 with 1780 viewsbluenile

Wrong fecking forum!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:48 - Nov 27 with 1757 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

oh aye

fixed , thank you

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 12:35 - Nov 28 with 1676 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

NO - stay out of it: Afterall, ISIS aren't going to possibly make inroads towards the west now are they?

NO - use sanctions against ISIS supporters: Afterall, it's not as if money laundering, drug, weapons and people smuggling aren't already illegal right?

To the people who voted for the two options above - you're idiots.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 12:50 - Nov 28 with 1660 viewsLord_Bony

Once we go in and bomb the crap out of the place what then? We could be in that quagmire for a long time afterwards.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 12:53 - Nov 28 with 1657 viewsNeath_Jack

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 12:35 - Nov 28 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

NO - stay out of it: Afterall, ISIS aren't going to possibly make inroads towards the west now are they?

NO - use sanctions against ISIS supporters: Afterall, it's not as if money laundering, drug, weapons and people smuggling aren't already illegal right?

To the people who voted for the two options above - you're idiots.

JackoBoostardo, there's a couple of threads on page 2 that want your attention.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:15 - Nov 28 with 1638 viewsmax936

Nah stay the fuk out of it, bugs me immensely as to why us a poxy little country gets involved in things that's got fukall directly to do with us.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:32 - Nov 28 with 1615 viewsNeath_Jack

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:15 - Nov 28 by max936

Nah stay the fuk out of it, bugs me immensely as to why us a poxy little country gets involved in things that's got fukall directly to do with us.

Aye, stay the f*ck out of it for me too.

I wonder if all the minutes silences and out pouring of grief from our government for the Paris attacks, was to plant a seed in the public's minds to drum up support for our inevitable involvement out there. After all, there were plenty of other atrocities that occurred lately with none of that Diana grieving.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:35 - Nov 28 with 1613 viewsJack_Kass

No, its playing right into their hands. These loonies would love it if we drop bombs on them day and night, because their effort to radicalise those affected becomes piss easy. It's a simple bait tactic.

The loonies will take a bomb on them and 1000 civilians if it means it radicalises many more

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:44 - Nov 28 with 1602 viewsCountyJim

Yep Corbyn is right yet he gets slaughtered for it
DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 14:24 - Nov 28 with 1570 viewsLord_Bony

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:32 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

Aye, stay the f*ck out of it for me too.

I wonder if all the minutes silences and out pouring of grief from our government for the Paris attacks, was to plant a seed in the public's minds to drum up support for our inevitable involvement out there. After all, there were plenty of other atrocities that occurred lately with none of that Diana grieving.

The Americans,French and British governments want nothing more than meddling in that country afterwards and asset stripping.

SO of course we are being conditioned for it just look at the build up on CNN Sky etc.

There was nt as much outpouring of grief from our governments when that Russian airliner got shot down by ISIS killing 224 people now was there?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 18:05 - Nov 28 with 1521 viewsPrivate_Partz

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:44 - Nov 28 by CountyJim

Yep Corbyn is right yet he gets slaughtered for it

Very interesting if unscientific poll reflection so far.
JC is not merely saying stay out of it. He wants to tackle the supply to ISIS and that includes Saudi Arabia and Turkey etc.
He is against bombing under the current arrangements but I believe he could be persuaded otherwise if there was the full support of the UN anda clear plan of action for the aftermath which could take a generation to complete.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:23 - Nov 28 with 1462 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Yes - let's stay out of it. Let's hope we don't become a target for ISIS who want nothing better than to destroy our civilisation.

Let's sit here and hope, as hoping is good right? Almost as useful as those shyte facebook posts asking us to click to save some disabled or ill person.

Keep on missing the point though that ISIS, or ISLAM is built on decimating and assmilation by force. Turkey are already in cahoots with them and are considered the 'gateway' to Europe.

But hoping will do the job. Let's sit here and do nothing until it's too fukking late shall we?!!!

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:24 - Nov 28 with 1461 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 12:53 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

was this directed at me or did you just misquote???

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:28 - Nov 28 with 1457 viewsDarran

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:24 - Nov 28 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

was this directed at me or did you just misquote???

You need to stop fibbing Boostardo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:42 - Nov 28 with 1451 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 22:23 - Nov 28 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Yes - let's stay out of it. Let's hope we don't become a target for ISIS who want nothing better than to destroy our civilisation.

Let's sit here and hope, as hoping is good right? Almost as useful as those shyte facebook posts asking us to click to save some disabled or ill person.

Keep on missing the point though that ISIS, or ISLAM is built on decimating and assmilation by force. Turkey are already in cahoots with them and are considered the 'gateway' to Europe.

But hoping will do the job. Let's sit here and do nothing until it's too fukking late shall we?!!!

The Russians and French are doing a fine job .

Leave it to them .

If the uk are going to be hit then they are already here ,
Waiting for the right time .

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:22 - Nov 28 with 1429 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Several Turkish trucks were spotted crossing the border from Turkey to Syria (where they are secretly supplying ISIS with equipment). They were targetted and destroyed by Russian jets.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/622093/Putin-revenge-Russia-strikes-Turkish-

http://southfront.org/10461/

Of course, Turkey claims they were aid trucks. Only, the charity quoted as providing the aid confirmed they were not their trucks.

So how much further west are we going to allow ISIS to cross before we decide to take affirmative action to halt the progress of slaughter?

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:24 - Nov 28 with 1428 viewsexiledclaseboy

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:22 - Nov 28 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Several Turkish trucks were spotted crossing the border from Turkey to Syria (where they are secretly supplying ISIS with equipment). They were targetted and destroyed by Russian jets.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/622093/Putin-revenge-Russia-strikes-Turkish-

Of course, Turkey claims they were aid trucks. Only, the charity quoted as providing the aid confirmed they were not their trucks.

So how much further west are we going to allow ISIS to cross before we decide to take affirmative action to halt the progress of slaughter?

What does Jackboostardo think I wonder.

Poll: Tory leader

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:36 - Nov 28 with 1416 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:24 - Nov 28 by exiledclaseboy

What does Jackboostardo think I wonder.

What the fukk is everyone talking about?

I assume you think i'm someone with another username jackobosstardo? Well dream no longer - it isn't.

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 09:15 - Nov 29 with 1362 viewsexiledclaseboy

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:36 - Nov 28 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

What the fukk is everyone talking about?

I assume you think i'm someone with another username jackobosstardo? Well dream no longer - it isn't.

Snigger.

Poll: Tory leader

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:24 - Dec 1 with 1262 viewsdailew

[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 23:32]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 06:07 - Dec 2 with 1211 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:24 - Dec 1 by dailew

[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 23:32]

Some obvious points in there .

Today's the day .

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 21:54 - Dec 2 with 1128 viewsBrynmill_Jack

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 23:22 - Nov 28 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Turkey are the ones allowing it. They need to be sorted out big time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:08 - Apr 1 with 636 viewsDarran

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 12:53 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria on 13:25 - Apr 1 with 619 viewsLoyal

Nothing to do with our country.
And any other country is also nothing to do with us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024