Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38044 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 27 with 5973 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When's the last time they won a trophy skip ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 27 with 5964 viewsDarran

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

When's the last time they won a trophy skip ?

League Cup year before us best the Scum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:48 - Nov 27 with 5956 viewstomdickharry

Difficult game,they are in good form and with Manager Klopp driving them on there will be no rest from pressure during the game,can't see anything but a defeat and more pressure on Monk.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:52 - Nov 27 with 5950 viewsmonmouth

See I've changed my mind now. The bi-polar is kicking in. I think we will genuinely do them. I admit Mr Nebbiolo has been consulted fully in coming to that view, and I've also listened a little to Mr Tempranillo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 22:06 - Nov 27 with 5928 viewsairedale

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 21:52 - Nov 27 by monmouth

See I've changed my mind now. The bi-polar is kicking in. I think we will genuinely do them. I admit Mr Nebbiolo has been consulted fully in coming to that view, and I've also listened a little to Mr Tempranillo.

Well, you didn't get a look-in on all that claret in the top pic!
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 23:40 - Nov 27 with 5846 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cant see anything other than a loss.

Hopefully we dont conceed early, cos if we do, the floodgates will open and the last thing we need is a 5-0 tonking there again.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 03:28 - Nov 28 with 5789 viewsJack123

We will lose.. Hopefully not tooo brutal :)

libera nos a malo

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 06:29 - Nov 28 with 5771 viewsSwaneeRiver

I've had a bad feeling about this game all week yet after the week I've had (non-football) it's put things in perspective.
If things go as they should on paper and both teams play as they did last week, then a 6-0 is on the cards.
However, I've a feeling we're are going to upset the apple cart and I'm going for a 2-1 win for us. Ayew to score both, one in the first half and one in 89th minute.
Now where did I put my pills .....
ATB to the Swans and all you travelling Jacks. Do us proud, whatever the outcome lads
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 6:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:07 - Nov 28 with 5739 viewsEdmundo

Lock up shop and hit them with a killer break away goal in the 96th minute 👍

😃

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:10 - Nov 28 with 5738 viewsSwaneeRiver

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:07 - Nov 28 by Edmundo

Lock up shop and hit them with a killer break away goal in the 96th minute 👍

😃

Fergie time - that'll do for me !
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:15 - Nov 28 with 5736 viewsEdmundo

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:10 - Nov 28 by SwaneeRiver

Fergie time - that'll do for me !

Yeh.......😂

It would kill Liverpool to lose to us now, with us in such poor form. I predict and upset 😅

My Liverpool loving in laws crying about non decisions time wasting and a marginal offside👍

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:33 - Nov 28 with 5720 viewsJohnw102

We do have one of favourite referees in charge (Anthony Taylor) so might be in with a chance!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 08:36 - Nov 28 with 5718 viewsorion3016

On current form it's gonna be a stuffing. So the swansea way is for us to knick something from the game

Be over there now after

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:42 - Nov 28 with 5667 viewsWhiterockin

I was all for giving Eder a start last week. But it has to be back to Gomis for me, he has to find form soon.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:04 - Nov 28 with 5648 viewsDewi1jack

I'm worried we're going to get annihilated.
Around a 220 mile round trip, could feel like it takes weeks if we do.
On the other hand, dodgy penalty in the 96th minute with Bafe scoring for us to win 1-0 and the return journey will feel like minutes.
The same time journey as the Wemberleeeee wins took!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 11:21 - Nov 28 with 5569 viewsSgorioFruit

scrappy game,
us trying and pushing and pushing
but a Liverpool 2-1 win I believe

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:03 - Nov 28 with 5540 viewsblaenaugwentjack

I hate this lot, but they are going some now under klopp. Would love us to turn them over but can only see a defeat, just hoping its not going to be a walk over for them and me having to put up with all the plastic liverpool so called fans up here.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:48 - Nov 28 with 5435 viewsperchrockjack

So it appears Liverpool are hated on here because of plastics.

Well, you can add Man Utd arse Spurs chelski and laughingly Leeds to that list

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:52 - Nov 28 with 5447 viewsBYMJacks

I can see us losing this one but i think it will be a close game so am going for a 1-0 loss
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 28 with 5429 viewsDanGom1

I fancy us to sneak a draw or maybe a 2-1 win....thinking positive!
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 28 with 5324 viewsEdmundo

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 28 by DanGom1

I fancy us to sneak a draw or maybe a 2-1 win....thinking positive!

Doesn't feel so bad when you try to be optimistic.....👍

Being constantly pessimistic must be tough......mentally like 😅

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 28 with 5262 viewsdgt73

We'll win tomorrow

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 28 with 5261 viewsskippyjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:08 - Nov 28 by dgt73

We'll win tomorrow

I have a 100% win record when starting a match thread

6 out of 6

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 28 with 5243 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 28 by skippyjack

I have a 100% win record when starting a match thread

6 out of 6

come on the swans

2-2 draw

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 28 with 5251 viewsGundog

Swans to win 6-0 tomorrow

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024