Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 37930 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 1861 viewsSwanseajill

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:03 - Nov 29 by Darran

Liverpool had loads though.

Only a pen to show for all that though......
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 1861 viewsrossshaw

You can see the lack of confidence in the team right now. There's a lot of determination in some of the players but Gylfi looks like a fish out of water at times. Montero is scared to run at anyone and Ki looks uncomfortable on the ball.
Completely different to the start of the season

Trundle could still do a job..

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 1858 viewsOldjack

Much better performance today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1827 viewsWarwickHunt

Kolo Toure on - own goal our best hope.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1819 viewsBloodyhills

A much better performance today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1811 viewsmichumagic9

One word BULLSHIT
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1795 viewsrossshaw

At least we will really have something to play for this season if it carries on. :D

Trundle could still do a job..

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1795 viewsAnotherJohn

Well that was a big improvement in defense and defensive mid-field, but still no cutting edge. 0-0 would have been tops.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1780 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:58 - Nov 29 by deanscfc

?

You're honestly pleased with the fact that we havent had one proper shot and that monk leaves our attacking players on the bench?

'pleased'? No. Gomis and Montero are hardly pulling up trees though are they? Could it be that they are the ones letting the manager down rather than vice versa? I hope GM is given at least another 5 games, despite me thinking the selection insane.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 1758 viewsEdmundo

Liverpool not that impressive really, if we were at our best today, this could have been a win/draw at least👍

Liverpool fans happy with their 1-0 win on a debatable penalty!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 1758 viewslidojack

Relatively untroubled defensively.
Completely impotent going forward.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 1705 viewslonglostjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:05 - Nov 29 by deanscfc

Time for change sorry to say. It's not the result...it's the decisions by monk and the fact that we just never look like scoring anymore.

Blinkered view there - played well today. Lost to a dubious penalty.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 1701 viewsJonTheJack

Slightly better. But still not good enough.

Improvement is something to build on, hopefully.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 1701 viewsphact0rri

A point lost to be fair... but it wasn't the sort of response I was hoping for. Bring on Leicester

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 1686 viewsGroo

Unlucky I think, never a penalty in my mind, not deliberate, too close to avoid it even of he was facing the player, Taylor no doubt expected it to hit his back.

Groo does what Groo does best

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 1644 viewsLord_Bony

So unlucky not to have had a point there...bad decision...that handball must be deemed deliberate.it was not..

Anyway,looks like that improvement will put us in good stead for the coming matches ...onwards and upwards

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 1644 viewsorion3016

Struggling to see where our goals are coming from.

Be over there now after

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:10 - Nov 29 with 1631 viewsJackanapes

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:02 - Nov 29 by Elward

0 shots on target

again

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 1625 viewsmax936

That was a pisstake how many players do you see do what Taylor did ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:11 - Nov 29 with 1557 viewsDanWelsh86

It is what it is.

I really dislike Liverpool though, everything about them is detestable.

And I really hate how so much of South Wales supports them.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:12 - Nov 29 with 1565 viewsblaine_scfc

The lads worked hard today, just didn't have the quality when it mattered, Siggys corners in the second half showing that. Penalty was fair enough in my opinion, we would have had one ourselves if Montero had used his head and went down.

Lose to Leicester at home next week I think Huw will wield the axe, it's a results business.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:12 - Nov 29 with 1562 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:53 - Nov 29 by MrSwerve

It's incredibly hard to decide on intent when a ref has a split second to judge. If they had a TMO it would be easier. A ref can, however, see if the ball has hit a hand.

I agree it's unfair to decide a game with decisions like that, but that's life.

Hence 'clearly and deliberately move their hand to the ball'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:12 - Nov 29 with 1558 viewsBorojack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:09 - Nov 29 by lidojack

Relatively untroubled defensively.
Completely impotent going forward.

I didnt see the game BBC stats state no shots on target which if true isnt great.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:12 - Nov 29 with 1515 viewsDanGom1

Positive performance today, play like that and we'll win more games than lose...

We desperately need a striker, I have no words to describe how poor Eder is, he would struggle in league 1!

And we really should work on our set pieces especially corner kicks!
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:13 - Nov 29 with 1481 viewsWarwickHunt

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:11 - Nov 29 by max936

That was a pisstake how many players do you see do what Taylor did ffs.

Quite a few - most of them are park players or kids though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024