Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 37995 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:50 - Nov 29 with 2630 viewswestside

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:24 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Guarantee he will play Bartley again today. Too stubborn to change back after 1 game although will probably make the exception with Gomis

If monk starts with that donkey bartley again ans we get a good stuffing he might as well just resign after the game
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:15 - Nov 29 with 2573 viewsJackfath

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:50 - Nov 29 by westside

If monk starts with that donkey bartley again ans we get a good stuffing he might as well just resign after the game

That's the spirit!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:29 - Nov 29 with 2525 viewsbonymine

Fab
Naughton
Fernandez
Ash
Taylor
Cork
Ki
Gylfi
Ayew
Gomis
Montero/Routs

Subs ; Montero/Routs
Leon for Cork/Ki

IF (and it's a big if) we work hard as a TEAM from the off (not like Bournemouth) then we may grow with confidence into the game, frustrate the Klopp and get a positive result.

Concede early again and I fear the worst a 4-0 + maybe.

This is the game where ALL the players and management need to stand up and be counted.

Together Stronger.

COYS. 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 29 with 2521 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Was just looking at the current weather in Liverpool. 39 mph sustained winds. Wow.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:31 - Nov 29 with 2509 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Was just looking at the current weather in Liverpool. 39 mph sustained winds. Wow.

The wind might blow Gomis back into an ONSIDE position 😂😂

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:41 - Nov 29 with 2460 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:31 - Nov 29 by bonymine

The wind might blow Gomis back into an ONSIDE position 😂😂

Just had a vision of Ayew putting Gomis through at the Kop end just like his goal against Man Utd at the Liberty .....

I can dream can't I ??? 😉

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:44 - Nov 29 with 2452 viewsWarwickHunt

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm looking down on the Manchester Ship Canal - you could probably surf on it.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:45 - Nov 29 with 2447 viewskarnataka

I'd take a point now if offered, even if I had to pay handsomely for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 29 with 2362 viewsLord_Bony

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 13:45 - Nov 29 by karnataka

I'd take a point now if offered, even if I had to pay handsomely for it.

I ve just been to church to pray for this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:14 - Nov 29 with 2355 viewsbonymine

Ayew 11/2 to score Anytime with Betfair too.

Worth a punt think he'll be out to impress Mr Klopp today somehow !

👍

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 29 with 2320 viewsLord_Bony

Any good streams for the pc please? ta

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:23 - Nov 29 with 2312 viewskarnataka

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

I ve just been to church to pray for this.

I said pay handsomely, not pray handsomely. ;-)
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 29 with 2302 viewsLord_Bony

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 29 with 2290 viewskarnataka

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

Any good streams for the pc please? ta

I always use http://www.firstrows.eu/ and had some excellent streams this season. However, last time it stopped and asked me to disable my adblocker with about 10 minutes of the Norwich game left so suggest you do that first if you use one. TBH, In the case of the Norwich game, not being able to watch the last 10 minutes actually came as a huge relief so I didn't bother disabling my adblocker.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 29 with 2287 viewsClinton

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

First one is not Prem. Wont have to worry about the third one next season if we carry on like this.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 29 with 2238 viewsAquinas

I hate Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 14:58 - Nov 29 with 2147 viewsDarran

Rumour the game could be called off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:05 - Nov 29 with 2117 viewsPhil_S

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 29 with 2014 viewsairedale

Shouldn't that be a stein?

Of something foaming.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 15:19]
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:17 - Nov 29 with 1982 viewsCooperman

Team news is out, our Garry might be too after this.

Let's hope not eh?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:18 - Nov 29 with 1958 viewsJonTheJack

Bartley is playing.

Game over.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 29 with 1903 viewsCooperman

I'm surprised by this to say the least.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:20 - Nov 29 with 1883 viewsDarran

Insane.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:21 - Nov 29 with 1860 viewsorion3016

Eder odear

Be over there now after

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 29 with 1784 viewsveng9

Very surprised Cork isn't starting. Also surprised Routledge starts over Montero.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024