Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38043 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 29 with 2284 viewsSwanseajill

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Imagine if this were a board for non supporters of the club.

I'll go with that, Colin Pascoe and Leighton James on radio Wales. Talk about glass half full........
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 29 with 2284 viewsbonymine

Naughton is pants

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 29 with 2274 viewsElward

Routledges passing is teribble
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 29 with 2245 viewslovejuicejack

A promising first ten minutes apart from Bartley nearly scoring
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 16:28]
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 29 with 2203 viewsbonymine

Our fans are singing Is this a Library - cue for a Liverpool goal and Fields of Anfield Road no doubt !

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 29 with 2153 viewsskippyjack

Bartley is shocking..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 29 with 2129 viewsNeath_Jack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

What was he thinking???

If he hadn't put his foot in then it was odds on to be 1-0, what would you and the other clowns said then? Oh i know, "F*cking Bartley, why didn't he put his foot in then".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 29 with 2122 viewsJackfath

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:26 - Nov 29 by Swanseajill

I'll go with that, Colin Pascoe and Leighton James on radio Wales. Talk about glass half full........

With this weather, I feel utterly deflated.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 2110 viewsbonymine

Liverpool high pressing too.

Only a matter of time before they score WTF is Bartley doing there I think Speedy could play today and do a better job & he's about 55+ (sorry Nige!) 😩
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 16:31]

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 2075 viewsElward

Cork and Fernandez on bench and Tabanou not even on bench. Surely thats evidence enough Monk holds grudges and has his favourites
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 2065 viewsshimmie

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:28 - Nov 29 by bonymine

Our fans are singing Is this a Library - cue for a Liverpool goal and Fields of Anfield Road no doubt !

F£cking happy cu*t you are aren't you?
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 2061 viewslovejuicejack

I wish Bartley would stop passing to the Liverpool players
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 2061 viewslidojack

It's feeling like a matter of when Liverpool will score not if at the minute
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 with 2061 viewsPozuelosSideys

HOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 29 with 2027 viewsClinton

Come on folks, tighten your collective sphincter.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:32 - Nov 29 with 2019 viewsphact0rri

Part of me wonders if this is the team who still are supporting monk, and that is why the selection is like this two weeks in a row.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:34 - Nov 29 with 1908 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 29 by shimmie

F£cking happy cu*t you are aren't you?

Sorry mate just worried about their start to the game but longer it goes without conceding you never know !!

Glass half full now (of brandy) not half empty !

Cheers shimmie 😉😉

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 29 with 1847 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 29 by Neath_Jack

If he hadn't put his foot in then it was odds on to be 1-0, what would you and the other clowns said then? Oh i know, "F*cking Bartley, why didn't he put his foot in then".

just disagree

the ball was there to be won because he covered well - once he got to the ball just don't think the ball should have been going anywhere near our goal

credit where its due for the anticipation but should have done better imo once he was playing the ball

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:36 - Nov 29 with 1786 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:35 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

just disagree

the ball was there to be won because he covered well - once he got to the ball just don't think the ball should have been going anywhere near our goal

credit where its due for the anticipation but should have done better imo once he was playing the ball

Agree totally did well to get there but panicked with the clearance.

Fernandez can't pass but he is a better tackler
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 16:37]

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 29 with 1761 viewsElward

Is it bad i just laughed at how feable Eder was knocked over then
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 29 with 1660 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Commentators doing my head in

"hanging on grimly!!"

L'pool were always going to come at us early. Just defending solidly. No save to be made yet

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 29 with 1646 viewsOldjack

Hanging on by our foreskins STOP GIVING THE BALL AWAY FFS MUN

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 29 with 1636 viewsdeanscfc

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Commentators doing my head in

"hanging on grimly!!"

L'pool were always going to come at us early. Just defending solidly. No save to be made yet

We are dire. Lets be honest.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 29 with 1603 viewsskippyjack

Can we hold on for 90? and maybe nick it?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 29 with 1533 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How many times is the Ref going to let them flatten Swans players when they have the ball?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024