Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 37851 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 29 with 2649 viewsOldjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 29 by skippyjack

Can we hold on for 90? and maybe nick it?

only if Jesus turns up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 29 with 2645 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 29 by deanscfc

We are dire. Lets be honest.

Trying my best to stay positive!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:43 - Nov 29 with 2607 viewsJonTheJack

No two ways about it. We look fphucking awful. Even if by some divine miracle we win this, Monk has to go.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 29 with 2586 viewsAnotherJohn

We've been under the cosh quite a bit, but this is shaping up to be one of those funny games where a breakaway goal is possible.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 29 with 2579 viewsWarwickHunt

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

only if Jesus turns up

Monk doesn't like Spaniards.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 29 with 2567 viewsphact0rri

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Commentators doing my head in

"hanging on grimly!!"

L'pool were always going to come at us early. Just defending solidly. No save to be made yet

I went for the german, where as I only know about 1/3rd of what their saying, as I can't imagine the english are being too nice this evening.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 29 with 2520 viewsskippyjack

We have no idea on the break.. We miss Jonathan De Guzman and Pablo Hernandez

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 29 with 2493 viewsbonymine

There seems to be a definite split in the camp here amongst the players very similar to the 'Spanish situation not so long ago at mealtimes etc sitting on separate tables at Llandarcy.

I think Huw & Martin Morgan are well aware of what's going on & if the dressing room is split then they need to take action...

If only part of the squad are playing for Monk then they need to either get rid of the 'bad apples' or get rid of the Manager.

Whatever is the cheapest option maybe ?

We'll see.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 29 with 2455 viewsLeonisGod

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

Shame. We could do with someone who knows how to deliver a cross in style
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 29 with 2316 viewsOldjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

hang on !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 29 with 2273 viewslonglostjack

Better !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 29 with 2191 viewsElward

Tabanou needa to be giving a shot
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 29 with 2060 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're actually doing ok here. It's a shame the narrative of "we're sh*t" was set on here before the game had even started. Lose and we're shit, Monk's gotta go, draw and we're sh*t but got lucky, Monk's gotta go, win and we're sh*t but a miracle happened, Monk's gotta go. Tragic.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 with 2003 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

We're actually doing ok here. It's a shame the narrative of "we're sh*t" was set on here before the game had even started. Lose and we're shit, Monk's gotta go, draw and we're sh*t but got lucky, Monk's gotta go, win and we're sh*t but a miracle happened, Monk's gotta go. Tragic.

Much improved from last week so far

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 with 1982 viewsbonymine

Can he part the Liverpool defence the same way as he parted the waves ? Or was that Moses I'm not that religious see !!

😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 with 1970 viewsskippyjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:54 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

We have weathered the early storm

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:57 - Nov 29 with 1914 viewsorion3016

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 29 by skippyjack

We have weathered the early storm

Playing ok. Very quiet anfield crowd

Be over there now after

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 1854 viewsskippyjack

Bartley f*ck.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 1845 viewsSgorioFruit

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 29 by Elward

Who??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 1838 viewsOldjack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:52 - Nov 29 by Elward

he's not playing

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:00 - Nov 29 with 1743 viewslidojack

We are doing well defensively and the players and manager deserve credit for that.

To make the most of it we need to find another attacking element. At the minute our one and only plan is to get it out wide and put in a cross despite not actually winning header in the box this half. We are crying out for a bit of pace and drive.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 29 with 1693 viewsSgorioFruit

Norwich have equalized

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 29 with 1687 viewsAnotherJohn

Naturally I am biased but there seem to be several incidents in which the ref is letting Liverpool players shove their way through our men to get possession - as with that corner.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 29 with 1679 viewslovejuicejack

Your right there's a definite improvement although it's still difficult to see where a goal for us will come from. Leon had been pure silk so far.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Nov 29 with 1669 viewsElward

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:58 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

he's not playing

Yeah, and thats why im saying he needs to be given a go, as our defenders cant cross at all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024