Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world 13:33 - Nov 28 with 2401 viewsLord_Bony

According to Harpers Bazaar world reknown journal.

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/travel/travel-guides/the-worlds-best-beaches

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:32 - Nov 29 with 1019 viewsLohengrin

West Falkland

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:35 - Nov 29 with 1017 viewsDr_Winston

Three Cliffs is overrated.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 1004 viewsjack247

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 16:39 - Nov 28 by Gowerjack

Not even the best beach in the village

And I should know....

Why not tell us which is then? It's not as if we are going to convulge on it like rabid locusts. Especially as its raining 😜
Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:57 - Nov 29 with 1003 viewsjack247

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:35 - Nov 29 by Dr_Winston

Best in Gower for me.

Mainly because you can't park next to it, which keeps the chavs and the litter away.

All about opinions though, I can see why some prefer Rhosilli.
Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 11:59 - Nov 29 with 974 viewsunion_jack

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:35 - Nov 29 by Dr_Winston

No it isn't.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 12:16 - Nov 29 with 964 viewsDr_Winston

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 10:57 - Nov 29 by jack247

Best in Gower for me.

Mainly because you can't park next to it, which keeps the chavs and the litter away.

All about opinions though, I can see why some prefer Rhosilli.

Plenty of litter when I was there last.

Oxwich is my personal favourite. Ideally at dusk on a Summer's day.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 12:30 - Nov 29 with 957 viewsjack247

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 12:16 - Nov 29 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of litter when I was there last.

Oxwich is my personal favourite. Ideally at dusk on a Summer's day.

Spotless down there 2 weeks ago.

Speaking of Oxwich, has anyone tried the new(ish) restaurant in the beach car park?
Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 13:31 - Nov 29 with 940 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Isle of Harris

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 13:58 - Nov 29 with 924 viewsdailew

Orkneys has some stunning beaches. White sand and turquoise water. If it wasn't for the weather you'd swear it was the tropics.

Seals follow you inquisitively as you walk along an empty beach and will come out and lie next to you if you stop for some sunbathing.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 14:10 - Nov 29 with 908 viewsJackfath

Oxwich is chav central. Jetskis thinking they own the place. Chinese raping the cockle and razor beds at low tide. If you're a fat lazy bastard Oxwich is your beach.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 14:13 - Nov 29 with 906 viewsjack247

Rhosilli Beach one of the best in the world on 14:10 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Oxwich is chav central. Jetskis thinking they own the place. Chinese raping the cockle and razor beds at low tide. If you're a fat lazy bastard Oxwich is your beach.

Harsh but fair
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024