Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys v blues 15:37 - Nov 28 with 3955 viewsorion3016

Where's the crowd??
Poor game

Be over there now after

Ospreys v blues on 15:42 - Nov 28 with 3945 viewsjack247

This is exactly why rugby isn't Wales' national sport. I don't know what the attendance is, but it looks like the type of crowd we would get in the second round of the league cup.
Ospreys v blues on 15:59 - Nov 28 with 3918 viewsmax936

Had an invite today, but the thought of the weather and 3.75 for the shit beer they serve up I thought better of it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys v blues on 16:06 - Nov 28 with 3911 viewsorion3016

Ospreys v blues on 15:59 - Nov 28 by max936

Had an invite today, but the thought of the weather and 3.75 for the shit beer they serve up I thought better of it.

It hasn't got any better

Be over there now after

Ospreys v blues on 16:09 - Nov 28 with 3905 viewsperchrockjack

Our national pastime seems to be squabbling.

Our apathy is choking

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ospreys v blues on 16:31 - Nov 28 with 3877 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys v blues on 15:59 - Nov 28 by max936

You done the right thing max. Mate in work had the same dilemma and stayed at home

The sooner we are involved in a league which includes the English sides the better.

Dreadful atmosphere for what should be a massive derby! Sky must be mighty peed off they paid for the Pro 12
Ospreys v blues on 16:33 - Nov 28 with 3874 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys v blues on 16:09 - Nov 28 by perchrockjack

Our national pastime seems to be squabbling.

Our apathy is choking

Only the Welsh national team matter now perch. 12 years on and these regions mean nothing to me.
Ospreys v blues on 16:33 - Nov 28 with 3872 viewsDarran

I was actually given three comps for this same fixture last season,that fat curly haired fella that played for the Ospreys played against them for Cardiff.
It was the biggest load of shit I've ever seen in my life and I'd never go again.
People in Wales don't really like rugger they just use international games to drink more than they usually drink.
#pricks
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:25]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys v blues on 16:34 - Nov 28 with 3867 viewsjack247

Ospreys v blues on 16:33 - Nov 28 by Darran

I was actually given three comps for this same fixture last season,that fat curly haired fella that played for the Ospreys played against them for Cardiff.
It was the biggest load of shit I've ever seen in my life and I'd never go again.
People in Wales don't really like rugger they just use international games to drink more than they usually drink.
#pricks

I do that. At least I'm honest about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys v blues on 16:36 - Nov 28 with 3864 viewsperchrockjack

Agree divky

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ospreys v blues on 21:22 - Nov 28 with 3773 viewsbuilthjack

#pricks

And then there's the daffodils ....

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys v blues on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3760 viewsjackportis

Need a different stadium. As I have said before move swans Ospreys back to St. Helens.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Ospreys v blues on 23:07 - Nov 28 with 3697 viewsCooperman

#pricks

And pretend that they used to play rugby but they didnt really for the fear of getting hurt.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ospreys v blues on 04:40 - Nov 29 with 3645 viewsphact0rri

To be fair neither the Blues or the Ospreys aren't lighting the sport on fire at the moment... granted the same could be said of our lads. so who knows...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ospreys v blues on 17:20 - Nov 29 with 3518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys v blues on 04:40 - Nov 29 by phact0rri

To be fair neither the Blues or the Ospreys aren't lighting the sport on fire at the moment... granted the same could be said of our lads. so who knows...

Parc y scarlets looks deserted considering its supposed to be "heart and soul rugby country"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys v blues on 19:22 - Nov 29 with 3457 viewsGrandPrix

Ospreys v blues on 16:33 - Nov 28 by dickythorpe

Only the Welsh national team matter now perch. 12 years on and these regions mean nothing to me.

In reality without the league there is no national side

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Ospreys v blues on 19:23 - Nov 29 with 3452 viewsphact0rri

Ospreys v blues on 17:20 - Nov 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Parc y scarlets looks deserted considering its supposed to be "heart and soul rugby country"

*grumble grumble*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ospreys v blues on 19:36 - Nov 29 with 3434 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys v blues on 19:23 - Nov 29 by phact0rri

*grumble grumble*

Grumble grumble grumble lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys v blues on 20:34 - Nov 29 with 3391 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys v blues on 19:22 - Nov 29 by GrandPrix

In reality without the league there is no national side

Eh?
Ospreys v blues on 03:29 - Dec 4 with 3239 viewsAquinas

Can you imagine this happening for the Ospreys?

I get a tear in my eye every time I watch this video. The boost we gave the city when we initially got promoted was outstanding.
Ospreys v blues on 07:32 - Dec 4 with 3208 viewsCopperJack

Ospreys v blues on 03:29 - Dec 4 by Aquinas

Can you imagine this happening for the Ospreys?

I get a tear in my eye every time I watch this video. The boost we gave the city when we initially got promoted was outstanding.

You're right, that is indeed amazing.The buzz when we first got promoted was palpable, the city was buzzing. Regarding the Ospreys, we did used to get a band down there (I'm one of the few I think who actively support both the Swans & the Ospreys).

It's a shame for the city that the Ospreys can't be as good as they were. Does a lot for the local economy but also gives the city a chance to puff its chest out. Fingers crossed to a successful season for both our clubs.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024