Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve McClaren 16:58 - Nov 28 with 1213 viewsDarran

Got to be close Shirley?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steve McClaren on 17:01 - Nov 28 with 1202 viewsdgt73

Well it wasn't long ago they wanted their previous manager sacked and where has that got them ? Back to square one.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Steve McClaren on 12:38 - Nov 29 with 1075 viewssnork44

Steve McClaren on 17:01 - Nov 28 by dgt73

Well it wasn't long ago they wanted their previous manager sacked and where has that got them ? Back to square one.

TheTrue Geordie finally imploded and is one webcast away from becoming a jibbering wreck! If you think we are getting it bad just look at Villa and the Toon now there clubs full of despair and no hope!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Steve McClaren on 12:41 - Nov 29 with 1065 viewsJack_Kass

Judging by the last time he got sacked he'll probably be the next Real Madrid manager

Must have been hilarious as f**k for all those 'Pardew out' goons yesterday

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Steve McClaren on 12:46 - Nov 29 with 1049 viewsWarwickHunt

Steve McClaren on 12:41 - Nov 29 by Jack_Kass

Judging by the last time he got sacked he'll probably be the next Real Madrid manager

Must have been hilarious as f**k for all those 'Pardew out' goons yesterday

I hope he gave them a wave.
Steve McClaren on 12:50 - Nov 29 with 1034 viewskarnataka

Steve McClaren on 17:01 - Nov 28 by dgt73

I think McLaren has been on borrowed time since the day he took over. That's what it's like for a Newcastle manager these days. One more defeat I reckon and he's gone.
Steve McClaren on 13:05 - Nov 29 with 1010 viewssnork44

Steve McClaren on 12:50 - Nov 29 by karnataka

I think McLaren has been on borrowed time since the day he took over. That's what it's like for a Newcastle manager these days. One more defeat I reckon and he's gone.

Who do you think the Toon will go for ? As there is no-one out there who is stupid enough to work for Cashley !

Steve McClaren on 13:07 - Nov 29 with 1002 viewskarnataka

Steve McClaren on 13:05 - Nov 29 by snork44

Who do you think the Toon will go for ? As there is no-one out there who is stupid enough to work for Cashley !

How about John Carver? He's probably stupid enough.
Steve McClaren on 13:09 - Nov 29 with 993 viewsDr_Winston

Steve McClaren on 13:05 - Nov 29 by snork44

Ashley handed McLaren the thick end of £50m to spend in the summer. Real question is who would Ashley be stupid enough to hire next.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve McClaren on 13:14 - Nov 29 with 978 viewssnork44

Steve McClaren on 13:07 - Nov 29 by karnataka

How about John Carver? He's probably stupid enough.

Now that would make he True Geodie to top himself on his webcast. Yes Carver is stupid, but not that stupid! How about Tim Sherwood or even Rodgers ? Both have egos the size of North Dakota and they both have a point to prove !

Steve McClaren on 13:16 - Nov 29 with 973 viewsicecoldjack

Let's hope to god he stays there for a while yet!

Not sure if it's the players that just have a beaten mentality or mclaren is truly awful as a coach.

The guy must have something about him after winning the league in holland,being part of the treble team at United and getting the chance to manage England.

I think it goes to show how fragile confidence is with supposedly top level footballers, the pressure to play in front of the toon must be over whelming for some.

Big teams like Newcastle and villa need to be fooling things up for just a little bit longer though, if those two got it right off and on the field then it would really squeeze teams like Swansea ,long may they continue in disarray!
Steve McClaren on 13:19 - Nov 29 with 963 viewsmonmouth

Steve McClaren on 13:16 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

Let's hope to god he stays there for a while yet!

Not sure if it's the players that just have a beaten mentality or mclaren is truly awful as a coach.

The guy must have something about him after winning the league in holland,being part of the treble team at United and getting the chance to manage England.

I think it goes to show how fragile confidence is with supposedly top level footballers, the pressure to play in front of the toon must be over whelming for some.

Big teams like Newcastle and villa need to be fooling things up for just a little bit longer though, if those two got it right off and on the field then it would really squeeze teams like Swansea ,long may they continue in disarray!

Nope he's a shit manager that got lucky. Look at his eyes. Hopelessly floundering everywhere he's been for many years when the pressure comes on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve McClaren on 13:25 - Nov 29 with 944 viewsicecoldjack

Steve McClaren on 13:19 - Nov 29 by monmouth

Nope he's a shit manager that got lucky. Look at his eyes. Hopelessly floundering everywhere he's been for many years when the pressure comes on.

I hope you're correct !

Sooner rather than later the likes of Newcastle ,Sunderland and villa will get it right though. Fingers crossed its not this season.
Steve McClaren on 13:43 - Nov 29 with 907 viewsDr_Winston

Steve McClaren on 13:19 - Nov 29 by monmouth

In all likelihood he's probably a decent enough coach, but seems utterly unsuited to the top job himself.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steve McClaren on 13:46 - Nov 29 with 900 viewskarnataka

Steve McClaren on 13:25 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

I hope you're correct !

Sooner rather than later the likes of Newcastle ,Sunderland and villa will get it right though. Fingers crossed its not this season.

Maybe they'll all get promoted from the Championship next season.
Steve McClaren on 15:29 - Nov 29 with 806 viewsphact0rri

To be fair, watched a bit of that New Castle v Palace match and though the toons started out pretty well. They seemed to be pressing and working together as a unit. Feels to me McClaren's systems aren't working so well. At the back seems to be where all the woes are coming from...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Steve McClaren on 15:33 - Nov 29 with 799 viewsCooperman

We need him in charge of NUFC for as long as possible!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Steve McClaren on 16:45 - Nov 29 with 738 viewsSwaneeRiver

How would Shirley know ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024