Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today results 17:01 - Nov 28 with 2537 viewsperchrockjack

Bournemouth? To me they should stay up with that spirit.

Sunderland under alladyce will fight .

Hopefully Newcastle and keep their respective managers.

Concerning is it not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Today results on 10:55 - Nov 29 with 666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today results on 10:28 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

AMUSING was that ,Stephen.

You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today results on 11:00 - Nov 29 with 655 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today results on 10:27 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

The fact Leicester are at the top just goes to show how meh the premier league is these days .

Prem clubs have been on the slide in Europe which shows the standard is falling.

What are foreign clubs doing right with less money is the question our club should be asking.

If we can get back ahead of the curve then the swans can get back to doing well in this league, two of the worst teams I've seen are Newcastle and villa unless things change we will be there with them .

Watford,Bournemouth,Norwich,west brom and Sunderland all look up for a battle, we need to at least match that if not monk will struggle to hold onto his job

It's all the more galling that we had the side and momentum to make that next step. How it all went wrong is a mystery.............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today results on 11:02 - Nov 29 with 654 viewsjack247

Today results on 10:27 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

The fact Leicester are at the top just goes to show how meh the premier league is these days .

Prem clubs have been on the slide in Europe which shows the standard is falling.

What are foreign clubs doing right with less money is the question our club should be asking.

If we can get back ahead of the curve then the swans can get back to doing well in this league, two of the worst teams I've seen are Newcastle and villa unless things change we will be there with them .

Watford,Bournemouth,Norwich,west brom and Sunderland all look up for a battle, we need to at least match that if not monk will struggle to hold onto his job

The last sentence says enough really. If we can match those teams for fight, we will finish above them.
Today results on 11:04 - Nov 29 with 651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just watched leicester , crystal palace highlights

Pace
Pace
Pace

Overlapping fullbacks , box to box midfielders .
We have none at the moment
We have very good players but we ain't quick enough around the pitch .

Tough times

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Today results on 11:39 - Nov 29 with 629 viewsicecoldjack

Today results on 11:00 - Nov 29 by Brynmill_Jack

It's all the more galling that we had the side and momentum to make that next step. How it all went wrong is a mystery.............

It's becoming less of a mystery when you hear Leon Britton say in a fans forum that monk wants them to play a certain way, then the chairman saying we need to return to another's Way !

Confused.com

I'm guessing that same confusion is amongst the players these days.
Today results on 11:51 - Nov 29 with 613 viewsAnotherJohn

Today results on 20:20 - Nov 28 by raynor94

Anotherjohn, glass half empty? he hasn't even got a glass, one of the most negative posters I have ever had the misfortune to come across

That is a bit rich after your recent criticism of Monk. At least I do not stab the manager in the back while he is still onboard! I have said we are in a bit of a pickle, but I support the side and do not leave after 85 minutes.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 11:53]
Today results on 11:56 - Nov 29 with 599 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Today results on 20:45 - Nov 28 by plasjack

Question is have we got the guts?.

You don't come back from 2 goals down, with your own fans booing you, if you don't have guts. I don't care if it was Bournemouth.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Today results on 11:57 - Nov 29 with 593 viewsicecoldjack

Today results on 11:04 - Nov 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Just watched leicester , crystal palace highlights

Pace
Pace
Pace

Overlapping fullbacks , box to box midfielders .
We have none at the moment
We have very good players but we ain't quick enough around the pitch .

Tough times

Watching. The likes of judas at Everton , while I detest him I can respect the fact that his football has always been there, and by not willing to change it he has made sure sure the players were always on message through his bad times. it was also made clear that most of the players loved the way he wanted to play and respected him for it even though they were going through a bad spell. Food for thought and the one guy that lacked principles has principles in his football which means his players play for him.

Barca were thought to be old hat with their brand of football a few seasons back, nothing changed there either they just maintained the core systems and went with it again.

Why did we decide to change it so much ?

Stoke are moving towards how we used to play, Leicester are trying to play more and more technical football with pace, palace too, Bournemouth look more like Swansea than Swansea but without the same amount of talent !why are we going in the opposite direction?

We aren't quick and when the last guy tried to make us quicker the old guard didn't fancy it .
Login to get fewer ads

Today results on 12:16 - Nov 29 with 564 viewsClinton

Today results on 20:45 - Nov 28 by plasjack

Question is have we got the guts?.

We've got the guts. If that's all we need, we're all right.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Today results on 13:10 - Nov 29 with 541 viewsicecoldjack

Today results on 12:16 - Nov 29 by Clinton

We've got the guts. If that's all we need, we're all right.

Agree. One thing about being down in Swansea is that the players will know what it means to the locals! They can't escape that .

The question is for me is will the level of frustration we are seeing from the players boil over into an "ah fook it " approach. I personally don't think that will happen, but footballers are a precious bunch and will look to deflect if they can.

It was heartening to see us fight back in the last game but also alarming how we seemed to then switch off again once level, not sure if the boys were doing just enough to leave personal pride in tact or whether they were out of gas in the later stages and didn't want to fook up getting a point.
Today results on 13:29 - Nov 29 with 525 viewskarnataka

Today results on 13:10 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

Agree. One thing about being down in Swansea is that the players will know what it means to the locals! They can't escape that .

The question is for me is will the level of frustration we are seeing from the players boil over into an "ah fook it " approach. I personally don't think that will happen, but footballers are a precious bunch and will look to deflect if they can.

It was heartening to see us fight back in the last game but also alarming how we seemed to then switch off again once level, not sure if the boys were doing just enough to leave personal pride in tact or whether they were out of gas in the later stages and didn't want to fook up getting a point.

I think being out of gas in the latter stages seems to be a regular feature this season. I can think of a couple of matches, Everton H & Villa A, where Monk has brought on Barrow for the last 10-15 minutes and his pace has caused opposition defenders problems which has helped us see out the Everton game for a point when we were under the cosh and win the Villa game when the game was there for the taking. Problem is, apart from Jeff, Barrow is now the only really quick player we've got to bring on but he's always disappointed when starting and we lack genuine pace in all other areas of the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024