Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy 17:55 - Nov 28 with 6185 viewsunion_jack

along with his team, getting on my f@coing t1ts

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Vardy on 19:13 - Nov 28 with 3109 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vardy on 19:09 - Nov 28 by airedale

I see Leicester support have cardboard clappers like we had.

They've had them all season.

Poll: Tory leader

Vardy on 19:57 - Nov 28 with 3044 viewsmax936

Bugs my arse that we've sent out a goalscorer like Mc Burnie out on loan could he have had a chance to shine off the bench for us?
Goalscorers are exactly that think Hernandez, who always came on and seemed to produce when Utd needed a goal, plus Oliver is younger. Hope he comes back and becomes a favourite.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Vardy on 20:03 - Nov 28 with 3033 viewsDarran

Vardy on 19:57 - Nov 28 by max936

Bugs my arse that we've sent out a goalscorer like Mc Burnie out on loan could he have had a chance to shine off the bench for us?
Goalscorers are exactly that think Hernandez, who always came on and seemed to produce when Utd needed a goal, plus Oliver is younger. Hope he comes back and becomes a favourite.

Ridiculous post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vardy on 20:27 - Nov 28 with 2995 viewsploppy

I don't see any similarity between Leicester's current style and our former style. They don't play a short passing game and have loads of pace. Just saying like. Bournemouth, maybe.
Vardy on 21:35 - Nov 28 with 2929 viewsmax936

Vardy on 20:03 - Nov 28 by Darran

Ridiculous post.

In you're opinion, give youth a chance what ew got to lose, he's got pace and can clearly finish whats the risk ffs. Ridiculous my hairy arse.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Vardy on 21:49 - Nov 28 with 2903 viewsDarran

Vardy on 21:35 - Nov 28 by max936

In you're opinion, give youth a chance what ew got to lose, he's got pace and can clearly finish whats the risk ffs. Ridiculous my hairy arse.

He's scored in one game today in a shit league and you suddenly think he's Messi.
Shut up.

Vardy on 21:52 - Nov 28 with 2895 viewsOldjack

Vardy on 21:35 - Nov 28 by max936

Take no notice of dull hole ,boxing big fight here http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/wladimir-klitschko-vs-tyson-fury-live-streaming

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Vardy on 04:35 - Nov 29 with 2781 viewsphact0rri

To be fair, I find Leicester and Vardy spectacularly annoying. However on the same side of the coin I can give him a "well done" as it must have taken a spectacular bit of work to turn him in as they have.

So I saw well done, now sit down and lets get on with it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Vardy on 09:14 - Nov 29 with 2732 viewshammy

Vardy on 20:27 - Nov 28 by ploppy

I don't see any similarity between Leicester's current style and our former style. They don't play a short passing game and have loads of pace. Just saying like. Bournemouth, maybe.

Well said. I watched the way Leicester played against ManUre very closely last night and really don't see what all the fuss is about. They defend in numbers and then lump the ball forward as quickly as possible to make use of the pace they have in Vardy, etc. Most of the time they failed to find a player with a simple pass and although Vardy took his chance very well they didn't have much possession nor make that many chances. Their defence is pretty average and conceded a pretty poor goal from a corner. Once their goals for dry up they will probably drop down the table like a stone.

If we can get some confidence back against the Scousers today then I think we can do very well against them next week.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Vardy on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 2694 viewslovejuicejack

Vardy on 21:49 - Nov 28 by Darran

He's scored in one game today in a shit league and you suddenly think he's Messi.
Shut up.

You really do talk an amazing amount of s h I t, clueless.
Vardy on 10:32 - Nov 29 with 2677 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vardy on 18:34 - Nov 28 by Darran

Personally I couldn't give a f*ck.

Thanks for sharing. What that's got to do with anything apart from you attention seeking?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vardy on 10:35 - Nov 29 with 2666 viewsDarran

Vardy on 10:23 - Nov 29 by lovejuicejack

You really do talk an amazing amount of s h I t, clueless.

Yep he should be starting for us in the Prem.
Silly me.

Vardy on 10:41 - Nov 29 with 2663 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vardy on 04:35 - Nov 29 by phact0rri

To be fair, I find Leicester and Vardy spectacularly annoying. However on the same side of the coin I can give him a "well done" as it must have taken a spectacular bit of work to turn him in as they have.

So I saw well done, now sit down and lets get on with it.

I suppose we're all a little bit jealous of Leicester, having all the kind of positive publicity that used to be ours.

Monk in little over a year and a half has turned us into a side that can't even pass the ball, let alone entertain. I think it's only natural that we're annoyed as they're doing what some of us aspired for the Swans to be doing but got ridiculed because our detractors said "we're only a small club , we can't possibly do that".

Well Leicester aren't Real Madrid so how come they're doing it???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vardy on 10:46 - Nov 29 with 2655 viewslovejuicejack

Vardy on 10:35 - Nov 29 by Darran

Silly me.

Sh1t league Yeah ok you talk great sense
Vardy on 10:49 - Nov 29 with 2645 viewslovejuicejack

Vardy on 10:35 - Nov 29 by Darran

Silly me.

Bitter and twisted little man. I'm no fan of vardy but he's scored goals in eleven straight games in the prem, only a jealous tw@t would make the comment you did.
Vardy on 11:29 - Nov 29 with 2583 viewsDafyddHuw

Feckin hate Lestah. Filbert St always was a "take your life in your hands" visit. Horrible fans.

Dunno why, but Vardy reminds me of some sort of feral ratboy.
Vardy on 12:16 - Nov 29 with 2536 viewsmonmouth

POOR LEICESTER

Well, someone had to....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vardy on 15:47 - Dec 3 with 2110 viewsbabylon

Vardy on 09:14 - Nov 29 by hammy

Well said. I watched the way Leicester played against ManUre very closely last night and really don't see what all the fuss is about. They defend in numbers and then lump the ball forward as quickly as possible to make use of the pace they have in Vardy, etc. Most of the time they failed to find a player with a simple pass and although Vardy took his chance very well they didn't have much possession nor make that many chances. Their defence is pretty average and conceded a pretty poor goal from a corner. Once their goals for dry up they will probably drop down the table like a stone.

If we can get some confidence back against the Scousers today then I think we can do very well against them next week.

Thanks for watching us.

If you think by watching that game though you understand totally how we play you might be surprised. We were up against a squad that probably cost the best part of half a billion, with a team focused on massive amounts of possession, so of course we're going to be "behind the ball" a lot.

Against most of the other teams we've faced so far we've been fairly happy to take the game to them. You don't score the number of goals we have by being a backs to wall team scraping out 1-0 wins.

We're happy to let the opposition pass the ball around their own half all day long if they want to. But when we have it we break and break quickly. That can be a quick throw, a direct ball, a mazy run from half way, or 8 quick passes. we can mix it up and don't just kick and rush long ball style. There will be loose balls, we will give it away a fair bit, but that's because we play fast fairly high risk balls to get forward quickly.

Our defence is much better than it was as well now, we changed it after Arsenal as we were far too open (playing a striker left back not the best way of defending). We've not conceded from open play for 7 games now, but we're not great from corners... that's down to having a load of short arses in the team though.

See you Saturday.
Vardy on 16:34 - Dec 3 with 1983 viewsOldjack

Vardy on 15:47 - Dec 3 by babylon

Thanks for watching us.

If you think by watching that game though you understand totally how we play you might be surprised. We were up against a squad that probably cost the best part of half a billion, with a team focused on massive amounts of possession, so of course we're going to be "behind the ball" a lot.

Against most of the other teams we've faced so far we've been fairly happy to take the game to them. You don't score the number of goals we have by being a backs to wall team scraping out 1-0 wins.

We're happy to let the opposition pass the ball around their own half all day long if they want to. But when we have it we break and break quickly. That can be a quick throw, a direct ball, a mazy run from half way, or 8 quick passes. we can mix it up and don't just kick and rush long ball style. There will be loose balls, we will give it away a fair bit, but that's because we play fast fairly high risk balls to get forward quickly.

Our defence is much better than it was as well now, we changed it after Arsenal as we were far too open (playing a striker left back not the best way of defending). We've not conceded from open play for 7 games now, but we're not great from corners... that's down to having a load of short arses in the team though.

See you Saturday.

We're not great at corners so you got no worries there. I too have seen your lot play and i'm very impressed with your work rate ,to be honest with you ,you lot have a very good chance of taking all the points.Garry is really gonna have to earn his coin if we are gonna take anything from this game .

Stay lucky
ps This Vardy chap is he on speed ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Vardy on 17:16 - Dec 3 with 1899 viewsraynor94

Vardy on 16:34 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

We're not great at corners so you got no worries there. I too have seen your lot play and i'm very impressed with your work rate ,to be honest with you ,you lot have a very good chance of taking all the points.Garry is really gonna have to earn his coin if we are gonna take anything from this game .

Stay lucky

Banker home win Saturday, you heard it here first, lump on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vardy on 11:31 - Dec 4 with 1311 viewsdantheswansman

Vardy on 18:13 - Nov 28 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

Bloody well done Jamie Vardy!! He got more quality in his toe nail clippings then Gomis & Eder put together. Leicester & Vardy, should be admired not vilified. Just jealousy cos we are so sh&£e in comparison. Grow up people, Leicester getting what they deserve and so are we. They playing football like we used to. Great to watch.

One good season and now he is Thierry Henry ? Give over !
Vardy on 16:12 - Dec 4 with 1192 viewsbabylon

Vardy on 16:34 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

Stay lucky

You don't become a bad team over night, you still have some cracking players so neither I or the team will take anything for granted. Just hope it's an entertaining game.

Ha, his form is ridiculous. He has always been decent but we've tweaked his positioning to make him the main striker, rather than being back up striker to Ulloa and having to run the channels and chase back all the time. Now he's more central and a bit further forward where his pace can cause anyone damage, even when half fit.
Vardy on 16:30 - Dec 4 with 1179 viewstyfox

Vardy on 16:12 - Dec 4 by babylon

You don't become a bad team over night, you still have some cracking players so neither I or the team will take anything for granted. Just hope it's an entertaining game.

Ha, his form is ridiculous. He has always been decent but we've tweaked his positioning to make him the main striker, rather than being back up striker to Ulloa and having to run the channels and chase back all the time. Now he's more central and a bit further forward where his pace can cause anyone damage, even when half fit.

agreed mate, we never do well at swansea but i think vardy and mahrez will have a field day. i cant wait for tomorrow its gonna be a great game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024