Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zero shots on target 18:12 - Nov 29 with 3528 viewsLandore_Jack

This has to change.

#backtojack

Zero shots on target on 18:14 - Nov 29 with 2203 viewsangryjack

utter garbage dont hurt teams enough played well if we was going for a draw but soon went behind should have changed things about all his subs are like for like
Zero shots on target on 18:16 - Nov 29 with 2178 viewsmorningstar

You think so? I'm in two minds about that myself. What do others on here think? Maybe you should run a poll!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Zero shots on target on 18:16 - Nov 29 with 2175 viewsswans11

not first time but Liverpool had only 2 and one those was penalty deserved point today
Zero shots on target on 18:18 - Nov 29 with 2112 viewstomdickharry

We MUST sign some strikers in the Jan. window or its so long to the PL,pathetic up front.
Zero shots on target on 18:19 - Nov 29 with 2096 viewsmonmouth

Zero shots on target on 18:16 - Nov 29 by morningstar

You think so? I'm in two minds about that myself. What do others on here think? Maybe you should run a poll!

I was just thinking that. I'll tell you what could change though, we could get a shot on target. No charge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Zero shots on target on 18:26 - Nov 29 with 2027 viewsLandore_Jack

Little creativity from the midfield again. No wonder why our strikers are struggling.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 18:27]

#backtojack

Zero shots on target on 18:27 - Nov 29 with 2000 viewsChrisSCFC

Our midfield looked better without Shelvey in the team, that's the only positive for me.
Zero shots on target on 18:34 - Nov 29 with 1951 viewsSwansNZ

I don't know, 24 x 0-0 draws will take us to 38 points, that might be enough

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Zero shots on target on 19:05 - Nov 29 with 1835 viewsdeanscfc

Zero shots on target on 18:34 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

It is time for change. We are going down if this continues and Monk has shown now that he has no plan B.

0 shots on target is pathetic,i dont care how many Liverpool had.
Zero shots on target on 19:17 - Nov 29 with 1785 viewsJackFish

No plan B? We played completely differently today to how we've done in any game recently.
Zero shots on target on 19:19 - Nov 29 with 1774 viewsSwansNZ

Zero shots on target on 19:05 - Nov 29 by deanscfc

It is time for change. We are going down if this continues and Monk has shown now that he has no plan B.

0 shots on target is pathetic,i dont care how many Liverpool had.

To many plans more like — let’s go back to plan A

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Zero shots on target on 19:20 - Nov 29 with 1763 viewsJackanapes

0 shots on target two away games in a row.Seriously what the actual fk.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Zero shots on target on 19:21 - Nov 29 with 1762 viewsdeanscfc

Really? What you mean is that after Liverpool hammered us for 25 mins we gradually remembered how to pass again. But even then the selection was poor and we managed not once shot on target. Something has to change now.
Zero shots on target on 19:23 - Nov 29 with 1744 viewsJackFish

Zero shots on target on 19:21 - Nov 29 by deanscfc

Really? What you mean is that after Liverpool hammered us for 25 mins we gradually remembered how to pass again. But even then the selection was poor and we managed not once shot on target. Something has to change now.

Hammered us for 25 minutes?? That'll be why they had, um, zero shots on target in that time.
Zero shots on target on 19:25 - Nov 29 with 1731 viewsmonmouth

Zero shots on target on 18:34 - Nov 29 by SwansNZ

That would certainly be enough

Zero shots on target on 19:26 - Nov 29 with 1705 viewsphact0rri

Honestly we don't need to light the world ablaze or anything. we just need to look threatening again. Even if were just striking straight into a keepers mits. anything is better than not even trying to break into the penalty box.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Zero shots on target on 19:54 - Nov 29 with 1588 viewsAnotherJohn

I was just thinking again about who we could afford in January to get some goals. It doesn't look as though we could stretch to a good younger striker in the Bony mode. Although it hasn't been the Swansea way, an alternative would be to go for an older guy who is on-form but unlikely to have much re-sale value. Athletic Bilbao's Aritz Aduriz scored a hat trick today to take him to 20 for the season so far. He is 34 and would probably go for about £3 million tops.
Zero shots on target on 20:11 - Nov 29 with 1531 viewsdeanscfc

Zero shots on target on 19:23 - Nov 29 by JackFish

Hammered us for 25 minutes?? That'll be why they had, um, zero shots on target in that time.

It was 25 mins of us panicking and hoofing it up field (especially Bartley). I'm not sure if we got in their half and it was the polar opposite of 'the Swansea Way'.
Zero shots on target on 20:15 - Nov 29 with 1505 viewsNewhousemustscore

Zero shots on target on 18:18 - Nov 29 by tomdickharry

We MUST sign some strikers in the Jan. window or its so long to the PL,pathetic up front.

Is the problem just with strikers though? I only ask cos Gomis and Ayew are the only ones who've scored from open play. Last year Ki, Shelvey, Routledge and Siggy had all scored and this year none of them have (from open play). Just been watching MOTD and seeing 2 wingers putting crosses in for various teams. This season we play with only one out and out winger and the supply just isn't there. I think a lot of strikers would struggle the way our team is currently set up.
Zero shots on target on 20:23 - Nov 29 with 1454 viewsmonmouth

Zero shots on target on 20:11 - Nov 29 by deanscfc

It was 25 mins of us panicking and hoofing it up field (especially Bartley). I'm not sure if we got in their half and it was the polar opposite of 'the Swansea Way'.

You do realise that their plan was to chase us around pressing us for 20 minutes (until they ran a bit out of steam), no? And maybe our plan was to resist that, which we did, pretty easily apart from one bollock drop from Bartley that he got away with.

Zero shots on target on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 1414 viewsawayjack

Maybe it's just lack of confidence but Siggy, Ki and shelvey all have good long range shots - remember after tough spell last year Monk encouraging these guys to shoot just outside box. Sounds basic but got us a good few goals last year and with Ayew quick on rebounds / scraps surely better or as alternative to average crosses we struggle to convert.
Zero shots on target on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 1413 viewsLoyal

Zero shots on target on 19:20 - Nov 29 by Jackanapes

0 shots on target two away games in a row.Seriously what the actual fk.

0-0 was our only hope.
Welcome back Hollins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Zero shots on target on 20:51 - Nov 29 with 1329 viewsLandore_Jack

Struggling to keep the faith. Our philosophy under Monk has died.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 21:02]

#backtojack

Zero shots on target on 20:55 - Nov 29 with 1304 viewsdeanscfc

Zero shots on target on 20:23 - Nov 29 by monmouth

You do realise that their plan was to chase us around pressing us for 20 minutes (until they ran a bit out of steam), no? And maybe our plan was to resist that, which we did, pretty easily apart from one bollock drop from Bartley that he got away with.

Remember the days under Rodgers where against teams like Liverpool we could just hold onto the ball (even if it was at the back) and just frustrate the hell out of teams? Today it felt like a league 1 team v a prem team in a cup match until we got ourselves back into it a bit. Even so i don't think we should be talking about the positives with no shots. 2 games in a row someone said.... painful.
Zero shots on target on 21:03 - Nov 29 with 1268 viewsunion_jack

Zero shots on target on 20:51 - Nov 29 by Landore_Jack

Struggling to keep the faith. Our philosophy under Monk has died.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 21:02]

The margin of defeat say something. The manner of our play something else.

Only those with a true vendetta against Monk would see that game other than an improvement. Without the penalty i could not see anything other than a draw.

I'm not convinced, to say the least, about Monk but today was an improvement without a doubt.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024