Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? 19:09 - Nov 29 with 1791 viewsJackfath

When the camera went into their crowd there seemed to be an awful lot of people wearing shell suits.

The same could be said if the camera went on the crowd at the LIberty. Substitute shell suits for moustaches.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 19:10 - Nov 29 with 1789 viewsDarran

I noticed that too.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 19:14 - Nov 29 with 1769 viewsexiledclaseboy

You two are in so much trouble when Perch gets home.

Poll: Tory leader

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 1720 viewsDarran

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 19:14 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

You two are in so much trouble when Perch gets home.

He's a bit slow getting home I do hope nobody half inched his wheels.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 21:07 - Nov 29 with 1639 viewsunion_jack

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 19:42 - Nov 29 by Darran

He's a bit slow getting home I do hope nobody half inched his wheels.

I don't know if this was true but I was told that when Barkley scored against Bournemouth yesterday and the Everton supporters engulfed him, he mad a visual joke that his wedding ring had been stolen??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 21:35 - Nov 29 with 1621 viewsperchrockjack

TwAs a pleasant day apart from the result

I did laugh at low wages lovers giving it ,you ll never get a job, I ll remember that next time some prick on here goes on about ssansea being low wage area.

People I were with chatted to locals and one stayed behind with a new found chum ...Liverpool fan.. And went to ground with him.

Taxi drivers pleasant ,didn't screw us and feck me ,it was heart warming to see a ground being expanding instead of just squabbling and talk.

All in all, we ve nothing at all to crow about..

We used to have football but that s gone too .

Finally amazing to hear so many saying they stay well away from this site.

And diolch to the boys from Llangefni.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 21:54 - Nov 29 with 1591 viewstrampie

They look in a dustbin for something to eat.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 23:03 - Nov 30 with 1437 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 21:54 - Nov 29 by trampie

They look in a dustbin for something to eat.

Lol.
Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 01:03 - Dec 1 with 1400 viewsbuilthjack

Friendly stewards, a proper football community there. Nice people the scousers. Lucky bustards to get a pen though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 06:53 - Dec 1 with 1360 viewsjack247

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 21:35 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

TwAs a pleasant day apart from the result

I did laugh at low wages lovers giving it ,you ll never get a job, I ll remember that next time some prick on here goes on about ssansea being low wage area.

People I were with chatted to locals and one stayed behind with a new found chum ...Liverpool fan.. And went to ground with him.

Taxi drivers pleasant ,didn't screw us and feck me ,it was heart warming to see a ground being expanding instead of just squabbling and talk.

All in all, we ve nothing at all to crow about..

We used to have football but that s gone too .

Finally amazing to hear so many saying they stay well away from this site.

And diolch to the boys from Llangefni.

Good God, you really do hate Swansea don't you? I was half joking on the beach thread.

It's pretty obvious they were joking above and trying to get a rise out of you.

Vitriolic.
Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 07:12 - Dec 1 with 1352 viewsKilkennyjack

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 06:53 - Dec 1 by jack247

Good God, you really do hate Swansea don't you? I was half joking on the beach thread.

It's pretty obvious they were joking above and trying to get a rise out of you.

Vitriolic.

Perch hates the welsh language and the people of Ireland too. Its like he is stuck in a bad 1970s sitcom. Yawn.

Beware of the Risen People

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 09:50 - Dec 1 with 1295 viewsperchrockjack

Whilst you cocksuckrs are utterly obvious to the obvious although KILLER is almost correct as regards the charming bittter kunts over the Irish sea who we really should have left alone to worship the Virgin Mary.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 10:52 - Dec 1 with 1269 viewsjack247

Are shell suits still being worn in Liverpool? on 09:50 - Dec 1 by perchrockjack

Whilst you cocksuckrs are utterly obvious to the obvious although KILLER is almost correct as regards the charming bittter kunts over the Irish sea who we really should have left alone to worship the Virgin Mary.

Surely you can see that the 'you'll never work again' chants and hubcap jokes are the sort of lazy stereotypes you get at football. I bet Everton are the only set of fans that haven't sung it to them this sesson. It's about as offensive as calling us sheepshaggers.

You may look down on your city of birth, but some of us quite like it here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024