Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick 19:18 - Nov 29 with 2251 viewsJackfath

Call yourself fans?

It's a bloody disgrace the way some of you are determined to single out players for the current issues. Some need to take a long look at themselves and think about what it means to be a supporter. It's little wonder some think you're glad Mr Monk is currently finding it tough.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:19 - Nov 29 with 1670 viewslovejuicejack

There there didums
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:20 - Nov 29 with 1649 viewslovejuicejack

Will you be ok or do you need some tissues
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:21 - Nov 29 with 1633 viewsicecoldjack

What a load of pish this thread is .
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:22 - Nov 29 with 1625 viewsNeath_Jack

Another spot on post by JF.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:24 - Nov 29 with 1614 viewsJackarmy1711

I find it hard to read some of your posts sometimes also haha, But i do totally agree with you on this, clueless posts by some people :)

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:26 - Nov 29 with 1597 viewsmonmouth

Fair do's. This one has legs. DICKIETAP or whatever, take notice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:26 - Nov 29 with 1589 viewsgiantstoneater

This is a forum people have a right to say it as they see it which is not good. At the ground totally different get behind them. Something to build on today perhaps but certain players need to remind us why they are paid.
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:27 - Nov 29 with 1581 viewsJackfath

Some of the ones who are wishing major changes and the sack on Mr Monk seriously thought we should have gone to Anfield and got all three points.

DELUDED FOOLS. But for one penalty which could have gone either way the performance was better. The players stuck at the task. All this negativity is incredibly draining.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:28 - Nov 29 with 1569 viewsdickythorpe

Once it goes past 6/7 pages I can't be arsed.
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:29 - Nov 29 with 1560 viewsJackfath

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:26 - Nov 29 by giantstoneater

This is a forum people have a right to say it as they see it which is not good. At the ground totally different get behind them. Something to build on today perhaps but certain players need to remind us why they are paid.

At the ground get behind them? I guess you don't go to games. All the moans and groans from the start? Spoiled rotten all of them.

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:47 - Nov 29 with 1484 viewsgiantstoneater

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:29 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

At the ground get behind them? I guess you don't go to games. All the moans and groans from the start? Spoiled rotten all of them.

I'm afraid you've put your foot in it I have been a season ticket holder for a number of years and in my younger days have slept on plenty of railway stations to get back to base. Amongst the many dull things I have done is to head up to Lincoln the day after I was released from Haslar hospital after breaking my leg and on another occasion flew from Stavanger following a 6 week patrol in the gap and on arrival in the UK travelled up to Mansfield for the game there rather than spend the small amount of time that I had getting my kit in order only to turn up at the course I was attending for my future advancement in shit order and a shitload trouble so please don't come the you can't go to many games then.
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:47 - Nov 29 with 1484 viewsLoyal

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:29 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

I agree, they need something hot and long ramming up their rear mouths.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:53 - Nov 29 with 1464 viewsJackfath

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:47 - Nov 29 by giantstoneater

I'm afraid you've put your foot in it I have been a season ticket holder for a number of years and in my younger days have slept on plenty of railway stations to get back to base. Amongst the many dull things I have done is to head up to Lincoln the day after I was released from Haslar hospital after breaking my leg and on another occasion flew from Stavanger following a 6 week patrol in the gap and on arrival in the UK travelled up to Mansfield for the game there rather than spend the small amount of time that I had getting my kit in order only to turn up at the course I was attending for my future advancement in shit order and a shitload trouble so please don't come the you can't go to many games then.

Congratulations. I feel a little embarrassedposting with such a top fan.

Now onto the point about them not supporting at the ground. Have you not heard the boos, moans and groans? It's pathetic.

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:54 - Nov 29 with 1458 viewsJackfath

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:47 - Nov 29 by Loyal

I agree, they need something hot and long ramming up their rear mouths.

A hotdog from the kiosk at half time perhaps?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:00 - Nov 29 with 1423 viewsgiantstoneater

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:53 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Congratulations. I feel a little embarrassedposting with such a top fan.

Now onto the point about them not supporting at the ground. Have you not heard the boos, moans and groans? It's pathetic.

Yes as a matter of fact I have heard the boos, did I say that I agreed with them I did not but people pay their money and have a right! And you must be a rareity in life being that your are never wrong!
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:01 - Nov 29 with 1416 viewsJackfath

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:00 - Nov 29 by giantstoneater

Yes as a matter of fact I have heard the boos, did I say that I agreed with them I did not but people pay their money and have a right! And you must be a rareity in life being that your are never wrong!

I can assure I am wrong some of the time. I am just offering an opinion as I see it.

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:04 - Nov 29 with 1398 viewsSgorioFruit

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:47 - Nov 29 by giantstoneater

Respect

I also have experience of trying to support your team whilst being in military.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:04 - Nov 29 with 1398 viewsgiantstoneater

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:01 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

I can assure I am wrong some of the time. I am just offering an opinion as I see it.

Hit the nail on the head "as I see it"
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:10 - Nov 29 with 1367 viewsJackfath

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:04 - Nov 29 by SgorioFruit

Respect

I also have experience of trying to support your team whilst being in military.

You're having a laugh!

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 1308 viewsjack247

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:27 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

Some of the ones who are wishing major changes and the sack on Mr Monk seriously thought we should have gone to Anfield and got all three points.

DELUDED FOOLS. But for one penalty which could have gone either way the performance was better. The players stuck at the task. All this negativity is incredibly draining.

Nobody wants Monk out because we lost 1-0 at Anfield.
Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:36 - Nov 29 with 1233 viewsLoyal

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 19:54 - Nov 29 by Jackfath

A hotdog from the kiosk at half time perhaps?

That's one way of putting it.
I would rather they suffer the same immediate justice as my Uncle Reg did when he was caught farting in a babys face in Kew Gardens recently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 1207 viewsperchrockjack

So fatty gas at least the balls to admit to seeing himself as a better class of Dan.

Nope, you ain't.

We re dire but don't worry players as fatty will ensure you get cuddled.

It's beyond belief we ha ve so many smug fans accepting third best.

Finally , Rutledge? Is a minge. Appalling waste

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:55 - Nov 29 with 1162 viewsSwansNZ

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:41 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

So fatty gas at least the balls to admit to seeing himself as a better class of Dan.

Nope, you ain't.

We re dire but don't worry players as fatty will ensure you get cuddled.

It's beyond belief we ha ve so many smug fans accepting third best.

Finally , Rutledge? Is a minge. Appalling waste

Has your keyboard been hitting that Aldi plonk again?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:58 - Nov 29 with 1143 viewsClinton

Come to the North. We only whinge when we go 2 goals down. Wasn't it ever thus?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Reading the matchday thread up until first half made me feel sick on 21:58 - Nov 29 with 1138 viewsperchrockjack

On tablet and still annoyed.

You re getting my drift though ain't ya.

Time for cocoa..

I caught public transport today so still a little traumatised

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024