Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk haters, not necessarily. 20:01 - Nov 29 with 1937 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

I don't think anyone actually hates Monk as a person, after all he is a club legend as a player & a captain. However, he is to football management what Hitler was to world peace and equal opportunities. I can't speak for anyone else, but I hate where he is taking our club, and the complete clap trap he spouts every time he is in front of a camera, just winds up people who spend hard earned cash to watch his rubbish. I mean, not in a relegation battle?, the inmates in Broadmoor or any lunitic asylum can see that this statement is complete nonsense. 1 win in 11 is abysmal at any level, just do the decent thing & go, before you do irreparable damage. Please!

Happy Days :-)

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 1925 viewsJBT95

We are 9 points off 6 place ffs. After the Cardiff win we only won one of the next eight games. Calm down.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 20:07]
Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:13 - Nov 29 with 1881 viewsswan_si

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:05 - Nov 29 by JBT95

We are 9 points off 6 place ffs. After the Cardiff win we only won one of the next eight games. Calm down.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 20:07]

I don't think DIPSTICKJACK is a jack, just a DIPSTICK.
Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:15 - Nov 29 with 1860 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

With 1 win in 11, may as well be 90 points. Anyone wants to keep Monk, see you in the Championship boys! Maybe? Calm down you're having a laff. We are in s&%t creek up to our necks. Villa will go, then 2 others & it could be us easily. That's 2 worse runs Monk has had, then the run that got Laudrop the boot.

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:17 - Nov 29 with 1846 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Up yours swan is.

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:18 - Nov 29 with 1833 viewsicecoldjack

Personally, i saw green shoots of recovery today .

Let siggy run the show, keep jonjo on the bench . Our football while not great was a lot more fluid than of late.
Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:18 - Nov 29 with 1829 viewsswan_si

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:15 - Nov 29 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

With 1 win in 11, may as well be 90 points. Anyone wants to keep Monk, see you in the Championship boys! Maybe? Calm down you're having a laff. We are in s&%t creek up to our necks. Villa will go, then 2 others & it could be us easily. That's 2 worse runs Monk has had, then the run that got Laudrop the boot.

do you type " 1 win in 11" every time, or do you copy and paste it?
Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:19 - Nov 29 with 1821 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

I just recognise crap football when I see it.

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 1813 viewsdeanscfc

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:15 - Nov 29 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

Much worse runs than that which got Laudrup the sack i will add. Anybody who is not worried now is deluding themselves.

I just think HJ needs to say "Garry you've done a great job...stepped in under pressure with no experience when we needed it and helped keep us up, but things aren't going well now and we need someone more experienced to get things going again."

But...i just hope Hj has a decent shortlist of available managers.
Login to get fewer ads

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:56 - Nov 29 with 1749 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

At least I can count to 11 without taking my shoes and socks off. Anyone who is not worried or thinks Monk is doing a great job doesn't need to take their shoes & socks off to work out their IQ.

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 21:05 - Nov 29 with 1716 viewsJBT95

Monk haters, not necessarily. on 20:56 - Nov 29 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

At least I can count to 11 without taking my shoes and socks off. Anyone who is not worried or thinks Monk is doing a great job doesn't need to take their shoes & socks off to work out their IQ.

It's a difficult period for us although before October international break it wasn't that bad, creditable draws and good performances against Everton and Spurs at home. Arsenal the first half we were great. Bournemouth coming back from behind was good but yes the second half wasn't what everybody was expecting. Today we are said to have played well.
Monk haters, not necessarily. on 21:48 - Nov 29 with 1662 viewsperchrockjack

But didn't have a shot at mignolet.

Liverpool were there for the taking as they were crapness itself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024