Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super John 09:21 - Nov 30 with 3614 viewsPhil_S

Super John on 09:27 - Nov 30 with 2405 viewsLoyal

Very moistly put JC.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Super John on 12:33 - Nov 30 with 2191 viewsSwanseajill

Super John on 09:27 - Nov 30 by Loyal

Very moistly put JC.

True enough John. One person writes negative stuff...and it's like a virus where a cloud descends where nothing positive can be viewed.

Stay away from supermarket trolleys John.😊
Super John on 12:43 - Nov 30 with 2142 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We've got to get rid of little old swansea tag.

He was playing when we were poor & little old swansea were run dreadfully

This team now is full of international footballers playing like a league 2 swansea city at the moment playing in a multi billion pound league .

F@ck little old Swansea , we've been in this league for 4 years times have changed enormously .
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 12:47]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Super John on 12:49 - Nov 30 with 2115 viewsJack_Kass

Should have kept your council a bit longer, John.

What has Stockport, Merthyr or the Welsh Cup got to do with anything going on at the moment, at all?

Is Wyndham Evans going to make a speech about applying for re-election in 1975?

Swansea City, the only club that revels in the misery of it's past..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Super John on 12:51 - Nov 30 with 2105 viewsHidden_Hand

Super John on 12:43 - Nov 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

This team now is full of international footballers playing like a league 2 swansea city at the moment playing in a multi billion pound league .

F@ck little old Swansea , we've been in this league for 4 years times have changed enormously .

Exactly, really gets on my nerves when people keep bringing up the past.

Let it go FFS, we're not playing Stockport or Merthyr anymore.

Its an excuse everytime we hit a rough patch.
Super John on 12:55 - Nov 30 with 2086 viewsQuakerJack

Super John on 12:43 - Nov 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Exactly right!!

the whole "oh well, remember when we used to lose to Rushden and Diamonds".

How long can we trot this crap out? small-time mentality.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Super John on 13:02 - Nov 30 with 2063 viewsLoyal

Super Johnny Cardiff cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Super John on 13:12 - Nov 30 with 2028 viewsAnotherJohn

In the absence of the venerable Warwick, I feel impelled to step forward and say that I can keep my own counsel no longer - JC is leading the flock astray with his spelling.

John is a reasonable enough guy, but I'm not sure that his recent management experiences with Crediton United, Witheridge, Blyth Spartans and Torquay would give him too much insight into what works in the EPL.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 13:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Super John on 13:13 - Nov 30 with 2025 viewsDarran

I've got nothing against Corny I quite like the fella and I like most of the other players from the Burrows / Vetch eras but none if them had a word to say about us before we reached the Prem and then suddenly they're all over social media like a rash.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Super John on 13:14 - Nov 30 with 2021 viewsDr_Winston

Was mostly just the media hyping him up as a candidate for the England job too. Not as if it's the Swans fans who have swung from one extreme to the other.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Super John on 13:22 - Nov 30 with 1987 viewsdickythorpe

Just lumped a tenner on him to replace monk 1000/1
Super John on 13:25 - Nov 30 with 1981 viewsHidden_Hand

Super John on 13:22 - Nov 30 by dickythorpe

Just lumped a tenner on him to replace monk 1000/1

Super John on 13:25 - Nov 30 with 1979 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Super John on 13:14 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Was mostly just the media hyping him up as a candidate for the England job too. Not as if it's the Swans fans who have swung from one extreme to the other.

Exactly this

and also I don't suppose he's actually been watching the deterioration in our game over the last few months

the danger signs are there and we'd be foolish to at least not acknowledge them

Reminds me of Merson saying something like "Who are Swansea to sack Michael Laudrup?"
Without re-opening whether or not it was the right course of action to take I'd argue that if anyone was not concerned then they should have been irrespective of how things may have turned out.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Super John on 14:26 - Nov 30 with 1853 viewsSwanseajill

Super John on 13:14 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Anyone in the current climate that takes every word of the media frenzy regarding which manager is to get the elbow first....is thick.

But I can't agree with you about the Swans fans, especially on this forum. Last season he was the best thing since sliced bread. I find the knives came out so soon after our second loss this season.
Super John on 14:34 - Nov 30 with 1834 viewsSwanseajill

Super John on 13:13 - Nov 30 by Darran

I've got nothing against Corny I quite like the fella and I like most of the other players from the Burrows / Vetch eras but none if them had a word to say about us before we reached the Prem and then suddenly they're all over social media like a rash.

And similar to some of our new found fans ( great to have you there btw) who would daily ask me why I was following that shower of sh## during Cornys time.

He's no different to them.
Super John on 19:08 - Nov 30 with 1575 viewsdickythorpe

Roger Freestone would love to comment but he's too busy eating fry ups.
Super John on 19:12 - Nov 30 with 1564 viewsDr_Winston

Super John on 14:26 - Nov 30 by Swanseajill

Anyone in the current climate that takes every word of the media frenzy regarding which manager is to get the elbow first....is thick.

But I can't agree with you about the Swans fans, especially on this forum. Last season he was the best thing since sliced bread. I find the knives came out so soon after our second loss this season.

Since he took over there has been plenty of debate about his merits as a manager Lor. There has never been unanimity about him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Super John on 19:20 - Nov 30 with 1532 viewsexiledclaseboy

Super John on 19:12 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Since he took over there has been plenty of debate about his merits as a manager Lor. There has never been unanimity about him.

True. Some were even claiming he was rubbish when he was leading us to our highest ever Prem position last season. Lots of passwords suddenly being remembered now.

Poll: Tory leader

Super John on 19:27 - Nov 30 with 1496 viewsDr_Winston

Super John on 19:20 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

True. Some were even claiming he was rubbish when he was leading us to our highest ever Prem position last season. Lots of passwords suddenly being remembered now.

Name names.

Super John on 19:28 - Nov 30 with 1494 viewsexiledclaseboy

Super John on 19:27 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Name names.

Ha, nice try.

Poll: Tory leader

Super John on 19:41 - Nov 30 with 1452 viewsperchrockjack

Amen.

We ve moved on since cor forth in rather spectacular fashion.

No return.

No return.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Super John on 19:48 - Nov 30 with 1429 viewsSwanseajill

Super John on 19:41 - Nov 30 by perchrockjack

Amen.

We ve moved on since cor forth in rather spectacular fashion.

No return.

No return.

I doubt anyone wants to return to ...anything other than the Prem next season Richie...
Super John on 19:52 - Nov 30 with 1408 viewsperchrockjack

Super John on 19:48 - Nov 30 by Swanseajill

I doubt anyone wants to return to ...anything other than the Prem next season Richie...

Indeed Lorraine although tickets would be easier to obtain and we d have less plastic fans.

Anfield stank of burning plastic.

Hope you re well ma am.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Super John on 19:54 - Nov 30 with 1397 viewsSwanseajill

Super John on 19:20 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yep, and many new posters appear like Mearcats in the desert during the last couple of months when a thread appears concerning having a pop at GM.
Super John on 20:01 - Nov 30 with 1374 viewsSwanseajill

Super John on 19:52 - Nov 30 by perchrockjack

Indeed Lorraine although tickets would be easier to obtain and we d have less plastic fans.

Anfield stank of burning plastic.

Hope you re well ma am.

Ive had a flue type virus Rich. All the symptoms possibly known to the medical world

It's knocked me for six...even seven.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024