Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose v Leicester ? 09:30 - Nov 30 with 6408 viewsLoyal

Should the board sack the manager ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If we lose v Leicester ? on 09:36 - Nov 30 with 3245 viewsjack247

If they think they have a suitable replacement lined up, yes.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 09:43 - Nov 30 with 3226 viewscentrestandswan

Manager whole backroom staff and any player who thinks he can just cruise along picking up his thousands every week and not put any effort in, ship them out. Transfer window very near. There must be a saviour out there somewhere?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

If we lose v Leicester ? on 09:52 - Nov 30 with 3187 viewsperchrockjack

But it is not down to effort.

Yesterday, they dug in and turned up but we were never going to score -again.

Liverpool were shockingly average and the crowd comatose.

Leicester will trash us unless we somehow cope with VARDY although no other team has as of yet

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we lose v Leicester ? on 09:52 - Nov 30 with 3192 views1983

Yes should have gone after Bournemouth game or a little bit sooner,he's gone anyway don't underestimate Jenkins

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:02 - Nov 30 with 3165 viewsblaine_scfc

Without doubt.

Yesterday's performance was acceptable in my opinion, we aren't judged on games against Liverpool away, a loss at home to Leicester, however well they are doing will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Get the new manager in in time for him to hopefully strengthen in January unless Monk can demonstrate he has what it takes to stop the slump.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:05 - Nov 30 with 3157 viewsjack247

If we lose v Leicester ? on 09:52 - Nov 30 by perchrockjack

But it is not down to effort.

Yesterday, they dug in and turned up but we were never going to score -again.

Liverpool were shockingly average and the crowd comatose.

Leicester will trash us unless we somehow cope with VARDY although no other team has as of yet

And that about sums it up. The performance was far better yesterday, but we were never going to score. No one thrashes us, but losing 1-0 is just as damaging.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:39 - Nov 30 with 3088 viewsClinton

It seems the board have given him at least until Boxing Day?
Read between the lines on that blog post:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/41153/no-truth-in-monk-st

There's got to be a clue at the end, it finishes:
"If that is blind faith then so be it, let's talk again after Boxing Day? "

Presumably a total disaster, scoreline and performance wise might lead to earlier action, but I think we all have to see how the next 4 games go. No point in even asking the question before then.
Whatever we think about the performances since the end of August. Lets get behind the boys again, until Boxing Day at least.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:44 - Nov 30 with 3073 viewspremierjack

NO
Login to get fewer ads

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:48 - Nov 30 with 3066 viewsOldjack

I'm afraid it's a yes from me especially after reading his comments from yesterday, ''perfect ''my arse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:53 - Nov 30 with 3051 viewsperchrockjack

We should be behind the team , not a manager taking us nowhere.

Huw has a tough job getting shot of his chum but plenty of people are sacked in business by friends

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:58 - Nov 30 with 3049 viewsSwaneeRiver

I'd prefer him to go this week.
There's no way in hell the team in it's current form will stop the Vardy goal machine.
Sorry to say it but it'll be worth going down only to say in years to come "I was there when Vardy continued to smash the record"
If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:02 - Nov 30 with 3042 viewscockneyswan

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:02 - Nov 30 by blaine_scfc

Without doubt.

Yesterday's performance was acceptable in my opinion, we aren't judged on games against Liverpool away, a loss at home to Leicester, however well they are doing will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Get the new manager in in time for him to hopefully strengthen in January unless Monk can demonstrate he has what it takes to stop the slump.

After listening to Huw at the fans forum, I don't believe there is any significant budget for new players in January whether the manager is Garry or someone else, the question has to be asked what "proven" manager would risk his reputation with a team like ours and with no budget for new players?
If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:09 - Nov 30 with 3020 viewsDarran

The thread title should be if we don't win.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:15 - Nov 30 with 2999 viewsOldjack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:02 - Nov 30 by cockneyswan

After listening to Huw at the fans forum, I don't believe there is any significant budget for new players in January whether the manager is Garry or someone else, the question has to be asked what "proven" manager would risk his reputation with a team like ours and with no budget for new players?

The players are there as we proved at the start of the season ,it's the tactics and selection that's letting us down
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 11:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:27 - Nov 30 with 2974 viewsraynor94

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:15 - Nov 30 by Oldjack

The players are there as we proved at the start of the season ,it's the tactics and selection that's letting us down
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 11:30]

The players are letting him down big time, for some reason they are just not performing, nothing to do with tactics

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:33 - Nov 30 with 2955 viewsBorojack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:27 - Nov 30 by raynor94

The players are letting him down big time, for some reason they are just not performing, nothing to do with tactics

Leon stated in the fans forum that Monk wanted the team to play a different way isnt that tactics then.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:36 - Nov 30 with 2947 viewsBloodyhills

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:48 - Nov 30 by Oldjack

I'm afraid it's a yes from me especially after reading his comments from yesterday, ''perfect ''my arse

Yup, am worried that Monk has become deluded. Last week it was the fan's fault. This week we had a 'perfect performance'.

If Monk saw that as perfect then he seems to think we are doing well and there is no need to change anything.

If he can't see any problems how on earth is he going to fix them.

Worried.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:38 - Nov 30 with 2936 viewsOldjack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:27 - Nov 30 by raynor94

Sorry to disappoint you son but hoofing it up field is not our style , neither is putting 11 men behind the ball when we go in front or level ,neither is losing total control of the midfield need i go on .Yesterday was better i'll admit but perfect you're aving a laugh and to say we're not in a dog fight near the bottom is just taking the wassack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:23 - Nov 30 with 2839 viewsDevz00

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:36 - Nov 30 by Bloodyhills

Yup, am worried that Monk has become deluded. Last week it was the fan's fault. This week we had a 'perfect performance'.

If Monk saw that as perfect then he seems to think we are doing well and there is no need to change anything.

If he can't see any problems how on earth is he going to fix them.

Worried.

I think Monk knows damn well that there are problems. He is coming out with the positives to try and show that there are improvements.

I'm more worried that he doesn't know how to solve the problems.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:24 - Nov 30 with 2835 viewsnantywatcher

As far as team selection and tactical sense I cannot think of any manager in the Premiership who is weaker. Surely he cant be thinking of the same team selection against Leicester? Garry mystifies me this season.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:27 - Nov 30 with 2813 viewsOldjack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:24 - Nov 30 by nantywatcher

As far as team selection and tactical sense I cannot think of any manager in the Premiership who is weaker. Surely he cant be thinking of the same team selection against Leicester? Garry mystifies me this season.

After his comments yesterday i think he's finally losing it ,shame that i really like him

If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:35 - Nov 30 with 2782 viewsJack_Kass

Yesterday I attended a local coaching workshop run by the club, where they discussed how to educate young players in regards to developing combination play, in the final third

Rather amusing, to me anyway, they had to show videos of last season, and seasons before, to illustrate their point.

He's lost the players because he's lost the ethos that the majority of the group have had success with. In my opinion he's not letting them play with freedom of expression, he'd rather they just stick in their positions and get the result.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:55 - Nov 30 with 2719 viewsQuakerJack

Yes

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

If we lose v Leicester ? on 13:00 - Nov 30 with 2697 viewsLoyal

If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:23 - Nov 30 by Devz00

I think Monk knows damn well that there are problems. He is coming out with the positives to try and show that there are improvements.

I'm more worried that he doesn't know how to solve the problems.

What is he ?
34/35 ?

All he has ever done is play football, he is an intelligent bloke but has no managerial or even proper work experience at all. I agree, he is not capable of solving the problems he faces using anything other than a pretty pampered work life.

I cannot tell you how much I want us to win on Saturday, but i don't think it will be anything other than delaying the inevitable.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 13:01]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If we lose v Leicester ? on 13:15 - Nov 30 with 2662 viewsClinton

If we lose v Leicester ? on 13:00 - Nov 30 by Loyal

What is he ?
34/35 ?

All he has ever done is play football, he is an intelligent bloke but has no managerial or even proper work experience at all. I agree, he is not capable of solving the problems he faces using anything other than a pretty pampered work life.

I cannot tell you how much I want us to win on Saturday, but i don't think it will be anything other than delaying the inevitable.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 13:01]

Well, he led us to safety post-Laudrup.
He had a good season last season.
He's a battler, especially with half-bricks.
I dont think Ive seen a decent analysis by anyone of how and why we have changed for the worse since the end of August.
The fans have more or less agreed he needs to change stuff, he has earned some sort of reprieve to try and do that.
Give him until Boxing a Day, a couple of wins in the next four will do us a power of good.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024