Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose v Leicester ? 09:30 - Nov 30 with 6332 viewsLoyal

Should the board sack the manager ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:08 - Dec 1 with 1416 viewsperchrockjack

So Monk has a fall out and drops a player.

Hope not.

If so, then he really is looking after his ego first.

Taylor going forward is an embarrassment and the reason why we brought in TAB ,BUT he s nowhere. Explain that.

In fairness, FF has been shocking and BARTLEY was ok at Anfield and roughed up Benteke in a way FF couldn't.

He also passed to his own team mates

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:20 - Dec 1 with 1372 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"He also passed to his own team mates "
If we lose v Leicester ? on 17:26 - Dec 1 with 1260 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:08 - Dec 1 by perchrockjack

Hope not.

Taylor going forward is an embarrassment and the reason why we brought in TAB ,BUT he s nowhere. Explain that.

In fairness, FF has been shocking and BARTLEY was ok at Anfield and roughed up Benteke in a way FF couldn't.

You would have to surmise that anyone who thinks they're better than Laudrup with no managerial experience may have a bit of "me me me" about them ..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If we lose v Leicester ? on 18:21 - Dec 1 with 1218 viewsSwansNZ

If we lose v Leicester ? on 09:46 - Dec 1 by SwaneeRiver

Sorry but at the end of the Boxing Day Fixtures if we are lucky we'll find ourselves one point and one place above Bournemouth. If some of the teams have some freaky results we'll be in the bottom three.
We have to get a new guy in NOW to fix it.
I don't know who that would be, but Huw & Co's judgement has been generally reliable so far

IF we don’t win any of the next 4 or 5, then yes we need to look at replacing Monk. Even if we do not win any of these games, we still (as you say), might very well not be in the bottom 3. So, it would still give a new manager half the season to work with, the whole of the transfer window to get a couple of new players, and still not deep in sh1t like Villa are right now.

So, I think we should stick with Monk for these next few games, hopefully he can turn it around, but if not, then it’s certainly not too late to make a change.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:32 - Dec 1 with 1138 viewsPacemaker

If we lose v Leicester ? on 10:08 - Dec 1 by perchrockjack

Hope not.

I saw Tabanou against York he had a nice cross on him but his defending was shocking. He did not look like a PL defender that night.

I might be doing him a disservice but on first viewing he looked lightweight. I quite liked the look of Fernandez when he started in the League cup last year but I am at a loss why Amat has been dropped from the squad. He is a far better defender than Bartley.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:39 - Dec 1 with 1126 views2bzapt

If we can go the same lineup as last week apart from Bartley and Taylor
Fab
Naughton
Amat
Williams
Tabanou
Ki
Leon
Ayew
Siggy
Routledge/Montero
Eder/Gomis

Monk still hasnt given Tabanou a go, I do understand he likes players who try and earn their spot but he needs to experiment because we need a full back who can push up when Ayew cuts in and I believe Taylor isnt capable of doing that.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:42 - Dec 1 with 1114 viewsGlyn1

If we lose v Leicester ? on 18:21 - Dec 1 by SwansNZ

IF we don’t win any of the next 4 or 5, then yes we need to look at replacing Monk. Even if we do not win any of these games, we still (as you say), might very well not be in the bottom 3. So, it would still give a new manager half the season to work with, the whole of the transfer window to get a couple of new players, and still not deep in sh1t like Villa are right now.

So, I think we should stick with Monk for these next few games, hopefully he can turn it around, but if not, then it’s certainly not too late to make a change.

I agree with this 100%.

Losing the next 3 matches wouldn't be a reason to sack the manager, because of the strength of the opposition. But we need 20 points by December 31st. If we don't get that, then Garry should go.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:50 - Dec 1 with 1092 viewsDr_Winston

If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:42 - Dec 1 by Glyn1

I agree with this 100%.

Losing the next 3 matches wouldn't be a reason to sack the manager, because of the strength of the opposition. But we need 20 points by December 31st. If we don't get that, then Garry should go.

Comes to something when we're worried about playing Leicester and West Ham at home "because of the strength of the opposition". Is this an example of how far we've fallen this season?

Defeat against Leicester with Man City away after that would likely leave us with one win in thirteen. With a record like that we wouldn't be able to wait until January.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

If we lose v Leicester ? on 21:00 - Dec 1 with 1063 viewsskippyjack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:50 - Dec 1 by Dr_Winston

Comes to something when we're worried about playing Leicester and West Ham at home "because of the strength of the opposition". Is this an example of how far we've fallen this season?

Defeat against Leicester with Man City away after that would likely leave us with one win in thirteen. With a record like that we wouldn't be able to wait until January.

But do you think the fixture list has been unkind for monk?

6 of the top teams
5 teams around us away from home
3 teams around us at home

I think it'd be harsh.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

If we lose v Leicester ? on 21:27 - Dec 1 with 1032 viewsjasper_T

If we lose v Leicester ? on 20:50 - Dec 1 by Dr_Winston

We should always be worried about playing West Ham.

Thank christ Payet is injured. Hopefully Carroll will follow him soon (usually a decent bet).
If we lose v Leicester ? on 21:37 - Dec 1 with 1021 viewsjack247

If we lose v Leicester ? on 21:00 - Dec 1 by skippyjack

But do you think the fixture list has been unkind for monk?

6 of the top teams
5 teams around us away from home
3 teams around us at home

I think it'd be harsh.

It's the fact that we have played like minges against Watford, Stoke, Bournemouth and Norwich, rather than the fact we lost to Liverpool.

7 or 8 points from those fixtures should have been achievable and we wouldn't be having conversations like these.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 21:42 - Dec 1 with 1009 viewsLandore_Jack

According to the Daily Mail, Vardy was offered to us for £800k in 2012. Now he is worth £20M.

#backtojack

If we lose v Leicester ? on 11:08 - Dec 2 with 886 viewsjasper_T

If we lose v Leicester ? on 21:42 - Dec 1 by Landore_Jack

According to the Daily Mail, Vardy was offered to us for £800k in 2012. Now he is worth £20M.

"Worth" £20m in the same way Michu was "worth" £30m.
If we lose v Leicester ? on 12:34 - Dec 2 with 829 viewsEdmundo

And if we win ?

Sack the manager ?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024