Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton fail to pay wages.. 15:45 - Nov 30 with 4564 viewsicecoldjack

..pushing £200m in debt apparently and players have not been paid with the club reported to be losing a Millon quid a month !!

Fook me ! the premier league is killing football really isn't it ?

If we stay up expect us to not be far away from paying 80k a week to some player , none of this money is going to help the clubs but straight in the pockets of agents and players..unless your a player for Bolton of course!

IMO This is a big worry for the likes of the Swans, imagine having to honor the contracts of some of our players in the Championship ? we wouldn't be rid of all of them, hope those relegation clauses have been put in .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3339432/Bolton-plunged-crisis-
Bolton fail to pay wages.. on 15:33 - Dec 1 with 675 viewsNookiejack

Bolton fail to pay wages.. on 14:08 - Dec 1 by Clinton

I think you missed an important point.
Their assets, if sold, would come nowhere near 170 million. They would be insolvent if Davies decided to call in the debt.

Yes agreed

Davies most likely thinks he can realise £20m if the club is currently wound up.

If nobody comes forward to buy the club or they come forward and do not match the £20m.

..... Davies has the power to wind the club up and realise his £20m.
Bolton fail to pay wages.. on 17:19 - Dec 1 with 633 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I'm sure Dorus De Vries left because of the relegation clause in his contract - we offered to double his wages whilst we were in the Prem, but should we be relegated then he'd have his wages halved. Wolves came in and matched what we were offering but didn't insert a relegation clause, so no matter what division he played at with them he'd still earn whatever his wages were at the time. Ridiculous and it cost him a chance at being a regular in the Premier Lg.

Bolton fail to pay wages.. on 21:12 - Dec 1 with 580 viewsQuakerJack

I heard from mates Steve Gibson was putting £1m a month into Boro... Just to keep them going...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024