Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose against Leicester 21:06 - Nov 30 with 2193 viewsskippyjack

If we lose against Leicester

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

If we lose against Leicester on 21:57 - Nov 30 with 1543 viewsmorningstar

I did vote, but fear it wont go that far. I'm not one for posting rumours, but this is from such a rock solid source that I thought I would share it. a meeting of shareholders is too take place in London within the next 48 hrs to discuss the future of Garry Monk as manager. Martin Morgan will not be present as he is in Dubai. Please don't try and shoot me down, I'm only passing on what I have been told.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If we lose against Leicester on 22:13 - Nov 30 with 1492 viewsskippyjack

Wouldn't be surprised..

performances have been wobbly.. and results not up to scratch.

But i have underlined Monk has had a tough fixture list so far.. compared to the others.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/159044/perspective-after

on that basis.. sacking him would be harsh.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

If we lose against Leicester on 00:04 - Dec 1 with 1416 viewskarnataka

Are we voting on should/shouldn't sack him or will/won't sack him if we lose to Leicester?

I could vote should but still think we won't.
If we lose against Leicester on 00:49 - Dec 1 with 1373 viewsraynor94

Why on earth start another thread, when there's already one running, just clogging the board up, pathetic on here of late

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If we lose against Leicester on 08:25 - Dec 1 with 1235 viewsClinton

It's about the performance, as well as the result.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

If we lose against Leicester on 18:39 - Dec 1 with 1115 viewsSwansNZ

If we lose against Leicester on 08:25 - Dec 1 by Clinton

It's about the performance, as well as the result.

A couple of scruffy 1-0 wins will do me, feck the performance, a couple of wins would boost confidence — on here, if not the team

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

If we lose against Leicester on 18:51 - Dec 1 with 1095 viewsOldjack

if we go down like legless lambs then it's a yes ,if we play well and get beat by the odd goal then it's a no ,if we get a win which we really didn't deserve then it's a yes
fuk this is a tough one ,fuk it i'll see you on Saturday evening

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we lose against Leicester on 18:58 - Dec 1 with 1067 viewsSwansNZ

If we lose against Leicester on 18:51 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

if we go down like legless lambs then it's a yes ,if we play well and get beat by the odd goal then it's a no ,if we get a win which we really didn't deserve then it's a yes
fuk this is a tough one ,fuk it i'll see you on Saturday evening

So if we nick a 1-0 win on Saturday, you think we should sack Monk?

Login to get fewer ads

If we lose against Leicester on 19:07 - Dec 1 with 1049 viewsOldjack

If we lose against Leicester on 18:58 - Dec 1 by SwansNZ

So if we nick a 1-0 win on Saturday, you think we should sack Monk?

depends

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we lose against Leicester on 19:10 - Dec 1 with 1039 viewsSwansNZ

If we lose against Leicester on 19:07 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

depends

On how much you've had to drink?

If we lose against Leicester on 19:15 - Dec 1 with 1019 viewsJackfath

I am at a loss to know what to write when one of our own is saying that Mr Monk should be sacked if we beat the league leaders on Saturday.

Work that one out sports fans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If we lose against Leicester on 19:19 - Dec 1 with 1010 viewslifelong

If we lose against Leicester on 19:07 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

depends

Have you been out too much in the wet this week pond fisherman?
If we lose against Leicester on 19:19 - Dec 1 with 1010 viewsOldjack

If we lose against Leicester on 19:10 - Dec 1 by SwansNZ

On how much you've had to drink?

stop confusing me you minge if we sneak a 1-0 win and play like we played against Stoke Bournemouth Norwich etc then it a yes ,simple for the fact that he's lost the plot and odds on we'll not get that lucky any time soon

If we lose against Leicester on 19:20 - Dec 1 with 1007 viewsJackfath

If we lose against Leicester on 19:19 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

stop confusing me you minge if we sneak a 1-0 win and play like we played against Stoke Bournemouth Norwich etc then it a yes ,simple for the fact that he's lost the plot and odds on we'll not get that lucky any time soon

Get a grip FFS.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

If we lose against Leicester on 19:20 - Dec 1 with 1007 viewsOldjack

If we lose against Leicester on 19:15 - Dec 1 by Jackfath

I am at a loss to know what to write when one of our own is saying that Mr Monk should be sacked if we beat the league leaders on Saturday.

Don't read between the lines fuk face

If we lose against Leicester on 19:30 - Dec 1 with 977 viewsOldjack

If we lose against Leicester on 19:20 - Dec 1 by Jackfath

Get a grip FFS.

so you'd be happy if we sneak a terrible 1-0 win ? look at the bigger picture no improvement means it will catch us up eventual and down we will go ,now fuk off there's a good chap

If we lose against Leicester on 19:32 - Dec 1 with 971 viewsSwansNZ

If we lose against Leicester on 19:15 - Dec 1 by Jackfath

They are only in 2nd place mun - so should be a comfortable win (according to some)

If we lose against Leicester on 19:33 - Dec 1 with 961 viewsJackfath

If we lose against Leicester on 19:30 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

so you'd be happy if we sneak a terrible 1-0 win ? look at the bigger picture no improvement means it will catch us up eventual and down we will go ,now fuk off there's a good chap

You're very rude.

If we lose against Leicester on 19:34 - Dec 1 with 959 viewsSwansNZ

If we lose against Leicester on 19:30 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

We could win all remaining games with scruffy 1-0 wins, and be in the Champions League - at the end of the day, 3 points is 3 points

If we lose against Leicester on 19:37 - Dec 1 with 947 viewsJackfath

If we lose against Leicester on 19:34 - Dec 1 by SwansNZ

We could win all remaining games with scruffy 1-0 wins, and be in the Champions League - at the end of the day, 3 points is 3 points

I wish he would debate without resorting to telling me to fuk off all the time.

If we lose against Leicester on 19:40 - Dec 1 with 940 viewsmonmouth

If we lose against Leicester on 19:34 - Dec 1 by SwansNZ

I'd bite your hand off for a turgid 1-0, scoring off Gomis ample rearend from a 40 yard rebound for the three points on Saturday. And then more of the same up to 40 points, then worry about the football.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we lose against Leicester on 19:41 - Dec 1 with 939 viewsOldjack

If we lose against Leicester on 19:37 - Dec 1 by Jackfath

I wish he would debate without resorting to telling me to fuk off all the time.

Well don't be such a t!at then you're like that tosser Prosser seeing what suits you ,now fuk off !

If we lose against Leicester on 19:42 - Dec 1 with 933 viewsOldjack

If we lose against Leicester on 19:40 - Dec 1 by monmouth

I'd bite your hand off for a turgid 1-0, scoring off Gomis ample rearend from a 40 yard rebound for the three points on Saturday. And then more of the same up to 40 points, then worry about the football.

so would i if we don't play clueless

If we lose against Leicester on 19:43 - Dec 1 with 932 viewsDarran

If we lose against Leicester on 19:41 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

Well don't be such a t!at then you're like that tosser Prosser seeing what suits you ,now fuk off !

What you bringing me into it for you f*cking idiot?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If we lose against Leicester on 19:45 - Dec 1 with 924 viewsJackfath

If we lose against Leicester on 19:41 - Dec 1 by Oldjack

I am reading what you've written you old goat. I would take a win no matter how it happens.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024