Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 21:13 - Nov 30 with 1645 viewsdickythorpe

Would we want him back?
Scott Sinclair on 21:20 - Nov 30 with 1628 viewsPacemaker

I don't understand the booing of Sinclair, he did well for us and we got a decent fee for him.

He was one of the main reasons we are in the PL now. He could still do a job for us but I think there others who think we are too good for him.

He still has the ability to score and is still quick, not as good as he thinks he is but good enough for us.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Scott Sinclair on 21:43 - Nov 30 with 1560 viewsicecoldjack

No problem in signing Sinclair , the boy did well for us, knows where the goal is even in a poor Villa team, doubt it would ever happen though .
Scott Sinclair on 21:49 - Nov 30 with 1543 viewsAnotherJohn

If we were thinking of 'going back to the future' there are others who are available. As far as I can see de Guzman hasn't had a game for Napoli this season and Pablo is at Vallecano on loan. Pity Pablo is so injury prone - he is just the player who would slot into our squad and bring a bit of creativity.
Scott Sinclair on 21:53 - Nov 30 with 1530 viewsMrSwerve

Look out, the 'we can't look at ex-staff and players' police will be here soon...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Scott Sinclair on 22:02 - Nov 30 with 1511 viewsLoyal

Is he still hanging out of Joe Sugden ?
If he is, then it's a yes from me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scott Sinclair on 22:23 - Nov 30 with 1452 viewsKilkennyjack

Scott Sinclair on 22:02 - Nov 30 by Loyal

Is he still hanging out of Joe Sugden ?
If he is, then it's a yes from me.

Yep

Beware of the Risen People

Scott Sinclair on 22:39 - Nov 30 with 1415 viewshobo

37 PL appearances in 4 years. No.
Scott Sinclair on 22:52 - Nov 30 with 1380 viewsicecoldjack

Scott Sinclair on 21:49 - Nov 30 by AnotherJohn

If we were thinking of 'going back to the future' there are others who are available. As far as I can see de Guzman hasn't had a game for Napoli this season and Pablo is at Vallecano on loan. Pity Pablo is so injury prone - he is just the player who would slot into our squad and bring a bit of creativity.

Ahh.. the over used Pablo is injury prone or always injured line.

He made 71 appearances over 2 seasons in league and cups. 30 prem appearances in his first season and 27 in his second season. His problem was it took him a few games to get into his stride,after returning from minor injuries but by fook he could play a pass when on his game .

2012/13 - 36 apps
2013/14 - 35 apps

I thought he could have been a bit more consistant but i think we just about had our monies worth.
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 23:06 - Nov 30 with 1353 viewsblaenaugwentjack

We could do with some one with a bit of pace and is not afraid to have a shot at goal, anything has to be better than no shots on goal.
Scott Sinclair on 23:35 - Nov 30 with 1301 viewsLoyal

Scott Sinclair on 22:23 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Yep

Alan Turner won't like this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scott Sinclair on 23:45 - Nov 30 with 1287 viewskarnataka

Sorry, duplicate post
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 23:46]
Scott Sinclair on 23:45 - Nov 30 with 1285 viewskarnataka

As with any player, the question is probably "would he improve our squad" and I think the answer is, yes he would, not radically maybe but he'd give us another option out wide and we could do with one right now and if he carries a goal threat, so much the better.

Centre forward a bigger priority of course but another wide player would be 2nd on my list.
Scott Sinclair on 23:56 - Nov 30 with 1265 viewsoldcob

If Villa go down, which is most likely, how's about a bid for Jordan Ayew.
Scott Sinclair on 02:11 - Dec 1 with 1171 viewsdameedna

Don't want to see Scott in our current set up unless he plays on the right and he can't hold a candle to Andre
Scott Sinclair on 02:57 - Dec 1 with 1157 viewsAquinas

The real question is, would be more effective than Routledge ( our back-up winger)?

And the answer is 100% yes. Montero should be starting, we all know that, but Garry doesn't. So, if Monk leaves and Montero starts, I would be more than happy with Sinclair off the bench running at tired defenders with 20 mins left in the match.

Huw said at the fans forum he wants to bring Dyer back. If that is the case then we can pass on Sinclair. But if the option is Wayne, Modou or Sinclair, it will always be Sinclair.

Our team is crying out for goalscorers at the moment. We've already established that our defensive is completely inept and finding the opponents net. Is there a Fede Fernandez compliation of misses on youtube yet?! Gomis and Eder are w*nk and our midfield changes every week.

Sinclair would be a breath of fresh air IMO.
Scott Sinclair on 03:02 - Dec 1 with 1157 viewsChrisSCFC

Scott Sinclair on 22:52 - Nov 30 by icecoldjack

Ahh.. the over used Pablo is injury prone or always injured line.

He made 71 appearances over 2 seasons in league and cups. 30 prem appearances in his first season and 27 in his second season. His problem was it took him a few games to get into his stride,after returning from minor injuries but by fook he could play a pass when on his game .

2012/13 - 36 apps
2013/14 - 35 apps

I thought he could have been a bit more consistant but i think we just about had our monies worth.

Outstanding player on his day and versatile he could create chances as an attacking midfielder and out wide, we could do with a player like him in the squad right now.

500K more than Eder, we definitely had our money's worth there.

Scott Sinclair on 06:35 - Dec 1 with 1092 viewsjack247

Scott Sinclair on 02:57 - Dec 1 by Aquinas

The real question is, would be more effective than Routledge ( our back-up winger)?

And the answer is 100% yes. Montero should be starting, we all know that, but Garry doesn't. So, if Monk leaves and Montero starts, I would be more than happy with Sinclair off the bench running at tired defenders with 20 mins left in the match.

Huw said at the fans forum he wants to bring Dyer back. If that is the case then we can pass on Sinclair. But if the option is Wayne, Modou or Sinclair, it will always be Sinclair.

Our team is crying out for goalscorers at the moment. We've already established that our defensive is completely inept and finding the opponents net. Is there a Fede Fernandez compliation of misses on youtube yet?! Gomis and Eder are w*nk and our midfield changes every week.

Sinclair would be a breath of fresh air IMO.

Montero shouldn't be starting for me.

Play your best team, not your best 11 individuals.
Scott Sinclair on 17:43 - Dec 1 with 871 viewsmidswan

Scott Sinclair on 06:35 - Dec 1 by jack247

Montero shouldn't be starting for me.

Play your best team, not your best 11 individuals.

wise words indeed...
Scott Sinclair on 17:49 - Dec 1 with 860 viewsmax936

Andros Townsend is likely to be available in January, most likely on loan, but he'd be great for us I think.

That said I wouldn't turn my snout up to Scotty, far from it.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2015 17:51]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024