Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golden Oldies 20:17 - Dec 1 with 2337 viewsGrandPrix

Watching Middlesbrough V Everton on Sky in the capital one cup.

Can anyone remember us playing the F.A cup game against the Boro in 1995, drew at home then beat them away. they were a bigger club than us then, superb result at their old stadium!

We marched on only to loose 3 0 away at the Toon.....that Kitson hat trick killed us, and Martin Hayes....what can I say, how did he miss!!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Golden Oldies on 20:22 - Dec 1 with 2312 viewsOldjack

Sorry for interrupting, I wish we could play like Everton are atm C'mon Garry fuking sort it out mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Golden Oldies on 22:09 - Dec 1 with 2229 viewsswan65split

Was that 20 years ago!!! shavings.
Golden Oldies on 22:50 - Dec 1 with 2200 viewsstevethejack

Great game, and stunned we beat them that night.

Replay was on a freezing cold Tuesday night. I got back to the minibus and heard the engine running. I thought, great, someone is back and warming up the minibus.

I found out I was the first one back and one of the windows had been smashed in. Thief must have been disturbed and done a runner before making off with our minibus.

Freezing trip back with jackets jammed in the gap, getting into Swansea around 5:30am.
Golden Oldies on 22:51 - Dec 1 with 2192 viewsSwanseajill

Didn't make the away to Boro. But the weekend bus trip to Newcastle is one I'll never forget.

I was in awe of their stadium, although the players looked tiny from up in the gods.
Us fans were used to watching the game almost within touching distants at The Vetch. And what a cracking start we made in that match, unfortunately it didn't last.
Golden Oldies on 03:09 - Dec 2 with 2140 viewsDewi1jack

Golden Oldies on 22:09 - Dec 1 by swan65split

Was that 20 years ago!!! shavings.

This.
Went to Boro away )may have driven one of the coaches???) and drove one of the busses up for the Newky game.
Copper remarking to a few of us that we were outsinging the "Toon" and they weren't used to fans doing that.
Doesn't time fly.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Golden Oldies on 04:51 - Dec 2 with 2129 viewsicecoldjack

Dave penny hitting the winner against Boro if memory serves me well. " former Arsenal and Celtic striker joins Swans" i remember reading when Hayes joined..hmm, how could anyone with that pedigree be so shit !
Golden Oldies on 08:24 - Dec 2 with 2082 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Golden Oldies on 04:51 - Dec 2 by icecoldjack

Dave penny hitting the winner against Boro if memory serves me well. " former Arsenal and Celtic striker joins Swans" i remember reading when Hayes joined..hmm, how could anyone with that pedigree be so shit !

And John Ford getting the equalizer in the game at the vetch against Boro - right footed!!

They were getting all the headlines at the time too with Bryan Robson and Viv Anderson there

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024