Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benn V Eubank 21:56 - Dec 1 with 787 viewsDarran

Is on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Benn V Eubank on 23:57 - Dec 1 with 709 viewsepaul

Been reading about it initially no! but I'd love to see the Dark Destroyer nail the tvvat

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Benn V Eubank on 00:10 - Dec 2 with 702 viewsJJJack

Benn V Eubank on 23:57 - Dec 1 by epaul

Been reading about it initially no! but I'd love to see the Dark Destroyer nail the tvvat

Benn is a low-life of the highest order. FACT!
Benn V Eubank on 01:06 - Dec 2 with 677 viewsAquinas

It will be bad and sad for boxing if it does happen.

But selfishly I'd like to see it as I was too young to witness their previous fights. Both of them look in shape and it will be nice to see an actual rivalry for once.
Benn V Eubank on 07:32 - Dec 2 with 629 viewsmax936

Benn V Eubank on 01:06 - Dec 2 by Aquinas

But selfishly I'd like to see it as I was too young to witness their previous fights. Both of them look in shape and it will be nice to see an actual rivalry for once.

Its all about money mun nothing else, Eubank has wasted the fortune he's made and looks like Benn has done the same, although I thought he had made a good life for himself in Spain, obviously not.
If you want to see two old man pretending to box watch that film with Stallone and De Niro, its probably better than anything those pair of tulips will produce, pathic if you ask me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Benn V Eubank on 07:41 - Dec 2 with 622 viewsepaul

Benn V Eubank on 01:06 - Dec 2 by Aquinas

The day of Benn v Eubank II we were playing Preston home (I think it was Preston, but def home), we were in the Clarry pre match and I told my mates get ew cash on draw 50/1 they did, I didn't!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Benn V Eubank on 07:45 - Dec 2 with 620 viewsNeath_Jack

Benn V Eubank on 07:32 - Dec 2 by max936

Its all about money mun nothing else, Eubank has wasted the fortune he's made and looks like Benn has done the same, although I thought he had made a good life for himself in Spain, obviously not.
If you want to see two old man pretending to box watch that film with Stallone and De Niro, its probably better than anything those pair of tulips will produce, pathic if you ask me.

Oh i don't know, I reckon they would put on a much better show than that load of shite Fury ad Klit gave us. Sad that men of their age are going to get back in the ring mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Benn V Eubank on 08:00 - Dec 2 with 608 viewsWarwickHunt

Benn V Eubank on 07:45 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

Oh i don't know, I reckon they would put on a much better show than that load of shite Fury ad Klit gave us. Sad that men of their age are going to get back in the ring mind.

A ring?

A pub car park would be more apt. Pathetic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024