Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! 18:30 - Dec 11 with 20797 viewsJackSwanTV

Yep, I'm a tw$t. Sorry. But fair is fair and here it is:0

cracking issue actually, Julian Alsop gives a brilliant Swans eleven, plus Alan Tate and Mel Nurse give their stories, plus all the usul plus a bit of post Garry Monk talk. Don't judge a book by its cover!!!

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_43

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 18:37 - Dec 11 with 8602 viewsDarran

Hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 18:45 - Dec 11 with 8542 viewsmorningstar

YOU MAY HAVE SET YOURSELF UP FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT YOU HAVE STUCK TO YOUR WORD IN THE MOST APPALLING MANNER! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU CARDIFF SUCKHOLE!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 18:45]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 8515 viewsItchySphincter

Meh

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:05 - Dec 11 with 8422 viewsDDCH

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 18:37 - Dec 11 by Darran

Hideous.

I can not agree enough, if that appears in any Swansea shop I'd be surprised. I would genuinely bin the lot if I saw them

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:07 - Dec 11 with 8405 viewsblueytheblue

Bit predictable but credit for having the integrity to be a man of your word.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:10 - Dec 11 with 8376 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:07 - Dec 11 by blueytheblue

Bit predictable but credit for having the integrity to be a man of your word.

No bluey, not all. There were a few put forward by Cardiff fans, and that is fine as he made the deal. But that is the one he chose to put up himself. There is not one ounce of integrity in that.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 19:13]

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:11 - Dec 11 with 8358 viewsScoobyDoo

Well done mate, a man of your word. Personally don't agree with defiling our National flag whoever's name is on it. In fact thought Monk was a decent chap.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:21 - Dec 11 with 8308 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:10 - Dec 11 by morningstar

No bluey, not all. There were a few put forward by Cardiff fans, and that is fine as he made the deal. But that is the one he chose to put up himself. There is not one ounce of integrity in that.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 19:13]

I'd suppose given some of our support that may well be been the best one. Others were probably terminally unfunny or just way too offensive.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:26 - Dec 11 with 8287 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:11 - Dec 11 by ScoobyDoo

Well done mate, a man of your word. Personally don't agree with defiling our National flag whoever's name is on it. In fact thought Monk was a decent chap.

Every fan who puts their club name or where they come from on a national flag is defiling it, and that's usually not a problem. However, the original of this was bad enough as it was and ended with the players attending court. For a Swansea fan to dig it up from an 'idea' on a Cardiff messageboard, and then display it on the front cover of a swansea city fanzine, is quite frankly atrocious, and i find his motivation for this somewhat dubious!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 20:10]

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:29 - Dec 11 with 8266 viewsraynor94

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 18:45 - Dec 11 by morningstar

YOU MAY HAVE SET YOURSELF UP FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS, BUT YOU HAVE STUCK TO YOUR WORD IN THE MOST APPALLING MANNER! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU CARDIFF SUCKHOLE!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 18:45]

This

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:30 - Dec 11 with 8263 viewsNeathJack

So of all the suggestions put in by Cardiff fans, this is what you chose?

Says a hell of a lot more for you than it does for them.

Disgusting.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:31 - Dec 11 with 8252 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:21 - Dec 11 by blueytheblue

I'd suppose given some of our support that may well be been the best one. Others were probably terminally unfunny or just way too offensive.

What? You think having 'Cardiff City Wales No1 team' would be unfunny or offensive to have on the front cover of a Swansea City fanzine? As that was one of the suggestions put forward! C'mon bluey you know better than that.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:32 - Dec 11 with 8245 viewsJackfath

I find it embarrassing. If I owned a business and was asked to put some on the counter, I'd say no thank you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:34 - Dec 11 with 8232 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:31 - Dec 11 by morningstar

What? You think having 'Cardiff City Wales No1 team' would be unfunny or offensive to have on the front cover of a Swansea City fanzine? As that was one of the suggestions put forward! C'mon bluey you know better than that.

If you're going the route of having one of our lot design a front cover, then if it doesn't get people talking it's a wasted effort.

Equally, if you think about it it actually works in your favour. Points out the hypocracy of some of our fans for complaining about *that* flag whilst having a chuckle about this.

There are far more important things to get wound up by.

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:36 - Dec 11 with 8214 viewsattila_the_hun

This isn't going down well

"I'm Free"

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:38 - Dec 11 with 8197 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:32 - Dec 11 by Jackfath

I find it embarrassing. If I owned a business and was asked to put some on the counter, I'd say no thank you.

Can't imagine anyone distributing that offensive garbage. What was the moron 'thinking' of? We've just punted a servant of 11 years and he's putting something out with f**k off Monk on it? I'd be surprised if he doesn't get decked.

Why didn't you make it say 'f*ck off Jackswan'? Seeing as you were the one that made the dickhead pledge. Then we could all agree.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:40 - Dec 11 with 8185 viewsraynor94

I wonder what the advertisers who pay to be in this rag think of it? hopefully they will now abandon it like everyone should,let's have a bonfire before the Hammers game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:42 - Dec 11 with 8167 viewsJackfath

How on earth could it be deemed to be acceptable in any way, shape or form. It's utterly abhorrent.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:44 - Dec 11 with 8158 viewslifelong

How the hell you can put a cover like that on a, so called, Swans magazine beggars belief.. Dreadful.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:46 - Dec 11 with 8140 viewslondonlisa2001

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:42 - Dec 11 by Jackfath

How on earth could it be deemed to be acceptable in any way, shape or form. It's utterly abhorrent.

as was the original flag.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:48 - Dec 11 with 8122 viewsBanosswan

All it needs is an American flag burning in the corner.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:53 - Dec 11 with 8080 viewsmorningstar

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:34 - Dec 11 by blueytheblue

If you're going the route of having one of our lot design a front cover, then if it doesn't get people talking it's a wasted effort.

Equally, if you think about it it actually works in your favour. Points out the hypocracy of some of our fans for complaining about *that* flag whilst having a chuckle about this.

There are far more important things to get wound up by.

I honestly don't know what too say to that. Get people talking? Get people filled in more like!

Am off to the Cardiff board now to have a pop at the hypocrites! ...........Eh! Hang on, that makes me a hypocrite as well! God damnit!

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 20:04 - Dec 11 with 8011 viewsAquinas

Disgraceful.

I urge any sponsors of this magazine to immediately withdraw their advertisements. Putting your business name to something as distasteful as this will do more harm than good.
Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 20:09 - Dec 11 with 7973 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 19:46 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

as was the original flag.

Nah that was funny. This is just puerile.

Poll: Tory leader

Cardiff City Jack Swan Cover is here!!!!! on 20:19 - Dec 11 with 7895 viewsDarran

Oh and don't ever mention me in this hideously vile rag like you did last month again or I shall be conversing with my lawyers you f*cking pissant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024