Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 14:16 - Dec 13 with 28642 viewsLoyal

Travel ideas, tickets, hotels, gatherings etc.
Pictures of flags you are taking.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 20:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:32 - May 30 with 3440 viewskarnataka

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:15 - May 30 by DrGonzo

Leaving on the 8th. Can't bloody wait boys.

If you're looking for trouble I guess France in this current climate is not the best place to do so. Just get pissed and look after yourself.

I think the general rule is that if you're not looking for trouble, you probably won't find it, and vice versa.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:19 - May 31 with 3292 viewsblaenaugwentjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 01:07 - May 30 by Aquinas

11 days until Euro 2016 starts - Can't wait!!

Even if we don't score a goal all tournament it will be worth it.

Seeing teams like Bosnia/Netherlands playing pointless friendlies against qualified teams this week has made me even happier that we are through.

Trouble at the tournament is inevitable. I have heard numerous Cardiff fans say they will be looking to kick off with jacks but for the first time (hopefully) they will be in the minority and the rest of their support will tell them to grow up. I don't know a single swans fan going over to France with the sole purpose of causing trouble.

In terms of numbers, I'd say we would have well over 20,000 welsh fans there. Although I am surprised by the amount of spare tickets going for Slovakia on social media.

Are their really tickets for sale on social media? Can't say ive seen any, in fact put a post up on fb asking for tickets. Only place ive seen tickets for sale is on here. I hope theirs no inter club trouble, in fact don't think their will be. Still think the problems will come from the english lot, be amazed if they dont start performing
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:42 - May 31 with 3277 viewsmarchamjack

There are lots of tickets available on viagogo etc, far more than I was expecting to see, including for all Wales matches, and not all are silly priced (less than even than a certain person on here is trying to sell his 'allocation'...).

Off on the 9th with 3 others in our camper. Hoping those Frenchies get the petrol situation sorted out or we'll be actually camping as opposed to travelling around!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:26 - May 31 with 3238 viewsAquinas

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:19 - May 31 by blaenaugwentjack

Are their really tickets for sale on social media? Can't say ive seen any, in fact put a post up on fb asking for tickets. Only place ive seen tickets for sale is on here. I hope theirs no inter club trouble, in fact don't think their will be. Still think the problems will come from the english lot, be amazed if they dont start performing

Yes, tickets regularly are available if you follow the Welsh Football fan twitter pages.

Obviously never the England game but a lot are available for Slovakia.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:16 - May 31 with 3201 viewsLoyal

Wales England ticket went for £275 yesterday. Viagogo.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:25 - May 31 with 3174 viewsHighjack

Which side is Anus going to be fighting on this time? Or is he just going to stand in the middle punching himself?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:35 - May 31 with 3169 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:25 - May 31 by Highjack

Which side is Anus going to be fighting on this time? Or is he just going to stand in the middle punching himself?

It's an interesting point you make.

He had the video of him squirming on the street after being tear gassed with England fans removed, but of course it never goes away.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:14 - May 31 with 3137 viewsGB11

I doubt he'll be involved in that sort of thing now tbh. Not that I've ever met him....

Hasn't mentioned he's even going on the cardiff forum.
Login to get fewer ads

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:29 - May 31 with 3121 viewsGB11

So now we have Ledleys beard, ramseys hair, and Joe Allen the chicken farmer in central midfield.

We've got a few characters in the squad!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjyqC81W0AAew8q.jpg:large
[Post edited 31 May 2016 15:30]
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:39 - May 31 with 3115 viewsDewi1jack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:25 - May 31 by Highjack

Carl will be taking notes (assuming he can even remember which club team and country he's supporting this week) for the next great scholarly tome.
"How I cried like a bitch when trying on Eau de CS in the Parfumeries"

Not sure of the old saying that applies in their cases but it's something like "once a knob, always a knob."

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:47 - May 31 with 3001 views1983

Been talked into going to watch Wales v Slovakia something I thought I would never do again after a brief encounter with some cardiff knuckle draggers on my last away trip with Wales

Anyone know the best way to get to the ground from the town centre as some have said its a bit away from the centre

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:00 - May 31 with 2989 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:47 - May 31 by 1983

Been talked into going to watch Wales v Slovakia something I thought I would never do again after a brief encounter with some cardiff knuckle draggers on my last away trip with Wales

Anyone know the best way to get to the ground from the town centre as some have said its a bit away from the centre

Fck em, take a flag with Swansea on it and enjoy the trip.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:00 - May 31 with 2955 viewslittle_britton

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:47 - May 31 by 1983

There are trams that go out to the stadium
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:07 - Jun 1 with 2883 viewsowainglyndwr

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:35 - May 31 by Loyal

He had the video of him squirming on the street after being tear gassed with England fans removed, but of course it never goes away.

He is English and the Blooturds follow him like Zombies,
He's welsh BUUT.
Because he follows Caaaadive
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:04 - Jun 1 with 2789 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:07 - Jun 1 by owainglyndwr

He is English and the Blooturds follow him like Zombies,
He's welsh BUUT.
Because he follows Caaaadive

I find this interesting.

People singing Dwyers name, him having contacts with Anus, anyone know what Phil Dwyer used to do ? And he and Anus are friends. Interesting. Very interesting alliance.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:17 - Jun 1 with 2730 viewsbonymine

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:35 - May 31 by Loyal

Anyone spot one of our former players (and Cardiff lad) Dai Thomas next to Anus outside that pub ?

Got a football related conviction for violence I think did Dai but not sure mind ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 17:33 - Jun 1 with 2673 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:17 - Jun 1 by bonymine

Anyone spot one of our former players (and Cardiff lad) Dai Thomas next to Anus outside that pub ?

Got a football related conviction for violence I think did Dai but not sure mind ?

He served time mate.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:21 - Jun 1 with 2625 viewsLohengrin

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:04 - Jun 1 by Loyal

I find this interesting.

People singing Dwyers name, him having contacts with Anus, anyone know what Phil Dwyer used to do ? And he and Anus are friends. Interesting. Very interesting alliance.

Phil Dwyer's Old Bill and the Arab is a Copper's Nark. It's a traditional alliance.

Think Huggy Bear only with a longer hooter and without the sense of rhythm.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 02:01 - Jun 2 with 2523 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:21 - Jun 1 by Lohengrin

Phil Dwyer's Old Bill and the Arab is a Copper's Nark. It's a traditional alliance.

Oooooh, the mystery deepens.
You will be telling me next Dwyer was one of those football coppers .....

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 08:36 - Jun 2 with 2492 viewsDewi1jack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 19:21 - Jun 1 by Lohengrin

The comparison (or lack of similarities) just got me giggling my titsoff

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:49 - Jun 2 with 2467 viewsJethroJack

Here's another 2 for sale...Wales v Slovakia Cat 2, face value, £180.
My son & I got 4, but 2 mates can no longer come, so these 2 spares are next to us.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:47 - Jun 2 with 2444 viewsLoyal

Wales v England tickets now at £260.
Viagogo.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:04 - Jun 2 with 2436 viewsmalagajack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:47 - Jun 2 by Loyal

Wales v England tickets now at £260.
Viagogo.

looks like a few for sale here

http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards.com/board/2/france-travel-tickets
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 23:44 - Jun 2 with 2297 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Nice to see newport has got its act together? Fan zone planned for all three of wales games at john frost square.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:59 - Jun 3 with 2209 viewsblaenaugwentjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 10:42 - May 31 by marchamjack

There are lots of tickets available on viagogo etc, far more than I was expecting to see, including for all Wales matches, and not all are silly priced (less than even than a certain person on here is trying to sell his 'allocation'...).

Off on the 9th with 3 others in our camper. Hoping those Frenchies get the petrol situation sorted out or we'll be actually camping as opposed to travelling around!

Thanks for the advice and help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024