Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 14:16 - Dec 13 with 29201 viewsLoyal

Travel ideas, tickets, hotels, gatherings etc.
Pictures of flags you are taking.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 20:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:23 - May 25 with 3189 viewsEURO

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:21 - Dec 13 by Aquinas

The main concern for me is time off work.

So I'm probably going to fly to Bordeaux on Friday for the match on Saturday then fly back Sunday. Return to work and then go by campervan for the Lens and Toulouse matches.

Won the UEFA ballot, shame Scotland didn't qualify. Now nobody wants to go and need to sell the tickets.

I have Wales v Slovakia Enland v Slovakia amongst others. Let me know if youre interested. 4 seats together cat 1 tickets.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:43 - May 25 with 3166 viewsmarchamjack

SCALPER

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 20:53 - May 25 with 3142 viewsEURO

no. lucky Bstard who won the ballot. shouldn't have applied before scotland made it through but really should have known better
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 23:30 - May 25 with 3039 viewsLoyal

Decent thread this, should be a sticky.
Maybe that pair from Cardiff could join and post matters all Welsh what with this stronger together stuff.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 23:32]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:12 - May 26 with 2964 viewsGB11

When I'm over there I won't even consider who supports who.

Couldnt care less.

Im travelling over there with an england fan for a start. Who will be showing his support for them with bells on.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:19 - May 26 with 2959 viewsbuilthjack

I did Belgium and Cyprus away in the qualifiers, never had any problems with the Cardiff fans I met. These days 99% are there to support Wales. You will always get a few assholes, but I think they will be sussed out pretty quick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:29 - May 26 with 2924 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 11:12 - May 26 by GB11

When I'm over there I won't even consider who supports who.

Couldnt care less.

Im travelling over there with an england fan for a start. Who will be showing his support for them with bells on.

Morris dancer is he ?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:27 - May 26 with 2840 viewsTonyrefail

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:29 - May 26 by Loyal

Morris dancer is he ?

Same here Loyal, I did Belgium and Cyprus, no trouble with the Cardiff fans I met. That said there'll always be a few idiots so I don't 'advertise' I'm a Jack, well not until I get talking / start getting along with them. # together stronger
Login to get fewer ads

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:36 - May 26 with 2830 viewsmysonsarejacks

Say BOOM BOOM BOOM - let me here you say ............???????????????????

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:53 - May 27 with 2788 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:27 - May 26 by Tonyrefail

Same here Loyal, I did Belgium and Cyprus, no trouble with the Cardiff fans I met. That said there'll always be a few idiots so I don't 'advertise' I'm a Jack, well not until I get talking / start getting along with them. # together stronger

So a twenty foot by eight foot Swansea Wales flag may cause a stir then 😂
Fck anyone who dictates to anyone what they can wear, display or support at a football match.
It is very sad that some people are in fear of assault for coming from different parts of the same country. Very sad.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:17 - May 28 with 2667 viewsblaenaugwentjack

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:53 - May 27 by Loyal

Fck anyone who dictates to anyone what they can wear, display or support at a football match.
It is very sad that some people are in fear of assault for coming from different parts of the same country. Very sad.

Totally agree on this. Any one know how many wales are taking to the euros?
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:01 - May 28 with 2644 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:17 - May 28 by blaenaugwentjack

Totally agree on this. Any one know how many wales are taking to the euros?

Has to be in excess of 20,000.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:36 - May 28 with 2601 viewstaffpunk

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:53 - May 27 by Loyal

Spot on, the main group I know who have been to just about all the qualifiers are in their mid-late 20's. They're mostly Cardiff fans, and some are local non league football fans, but when it comes to Wales games, they couldn't give a shit about what club other Welsh people support. They've had a great time at all games, supporting Wales and standing on the terraces and drinking in the pubs with Jacks and many others. Times have changed, and the 40 and 50 something [ex?!] hoolies are slowly realizing that they're in the minority, we're all Welsh and club rivalries should be forgotten at Wales matches.
The way it should be.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 14:39]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 06:29 - May 29 with 2510 viewsowainglyndwr

What date are you leaving for France ?
We are traveling out on Tuesday 7th
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 07:17 - May 29 with 2491 viewskarnataka

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 13:12 - Dec 16 by DrGonzo

Ferry to Bilbao. Drive to Bordeuax. After the Slovakia game then drive to Lens for the England game. Tents with the odd hotel/hostel if we are feeling flush. Wales.

Let's hope you can find enough petrol for all the miles you've got planned. I'm hiring cars for the 2 games I'm going to in Bordeaux and Toulouse so I'll have fingers firmly crossed too as have planned to stay an extra day or 2 after each game to have a look around as it's an area of France I've never been to before.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 08:22 - May 29 with 2473 viewsDrGonzo

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 07:17 - May 29 by karnataka

Let's hope you can find enough petrol for all the miles you've got planned. I'm hiring cars for the 2 games I'm going to in Bordeaux and Toulouse so I'll have fingers firmly crossed too as have planned to stay an extra day or 2 after each game to have a look around as it's an area of France I've never been to before.

Tis a worry, bloody frogs and their principles.

Staying in Lille for the England game. Been advised to pre arrange trains tickets Lille > Lens if that's any help to people doing similar.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 12:19 - May 29 with 2407 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 14:36 - May 28 by taffpunk

Spot on, the main group I know who have been to just about all the qualifiers are in their mid-late 20's. They're mostly Cardiff fans, and some are local non league football fans, but when it comes to Wales games, they couldn't give a shit about what club other Welsh people support. They've had a great time at all games, supporting Wales and standing on the terraces and drinking in the pubs with Jacks and many others. Times have changed, and the 40 and 50 something [ex?!] hoolies are slowly realizing that they're in the minority, we're all Welsh and club rivalries should be forgotten at Wales matches.
The way it should be.
[Post edited 28 May 2016 14:39]

I realise that some past behaviours mine included haven't helped but if the younger generations can mend this then it will be one hell of a party.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 15:19 - May 29 with 2365 viewsSE1_Jack

Would be very surprised if it didn't kick off between Swansea and Cardiff, make it all a bit of a mockery
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:54 - May 29 with 2294 viewsDrGonzo

Bored of this scare mongering. Bunch of fannies mun.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 22:05 - May 29 with 2279 viewsbuilthjack

The real fans will be there to enjoy themselves, watching the games, getting a few beers down them etc.. Any asshole who causes trouble should have a lifetime ban.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 00:53 - May 30 with 2249 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 21:54 - May 29 by DrGonzo

Bored of this scare mongering. Bunch of fannies mun.

👍⚽️🇫🇷

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 01:07 - May 30 with 2246 viewsAquinas

11 days until Euro 2016 starts - Can't wait!!

Even if we don't score a goal all tournament it will be worth it.

Seeing teams like Bosnia/Netherlands playing pointless friendlies against qualified teams this week has made me even happier that we are through.

Trouble at the tournament is inevitable. I have heard numerous Cardiff fans say they will be looking to kick off with jacks but for the first time (hopefully) they will be in the minority and the rest of their support will tell them to grow up. I don't know a single swans fan going over to France with the sole purpose of causing trouble.

In terms of numbers, I'd say we would have well over 20,000 welsh fans there. Although I am surprised by the amount of spare tickets going for Slovakia on social media.
OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 01:14 - May 30 with 2244 viewsLoyal

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 01:07 - May 30 by Aquinas

11 days until Euro 2016 starts - Can't wait!!

Even if we don't score a goal all tournament it will be worth it.

Seeing teams like Bosnia/Netherlands playing pointless friendlies against qualified teams this week has made me even happier that we are through.

Trouble at the tournament is inevitable. I have heard numerous Cardiff fans say they will be looking to kick off with jacks but for the first time (hopefully) they will be in the minority and the rest of their support will tell them to grow up. I don't know a single swans fan going over to France with the sole purpose of causing trouble.

In terms of numbers, I'd say we would have well over 20,000 welsh fans there. Although I am surprised by the amount of spare tickets going for Slovakia on social media.

It's as simple as this, for me and the people I am travelling with we are going to enjoy the tournament, respect the country and bring back life long memories. Anyone who thinks any differently will be outnumbered by genuine and decent people, who I have no doubt will have amongst them a vast number of fans from both sides who won't tolerate it. I know a large number of Swansea and Cardiff 'boys' going over, at present they are so say together stronger. I don't really care if they are or not, I and many others want to enjoy the times, and as I said before we won't be dictated to as to what to wear, support or say in genuine conversation.

It is as simple as that.

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 07:04 - May 30 with 2212 viewsbuilthjack

Can't wait to get over there. Leaving on 9th

OFFICIAL ** FANS THREAD ** EURO 2016 on 09:15 - May 30 with 2157 viewsDrGonzo

Leaving on the 8th. Can't bloody wait boys.

If you're looking for trouble I guess France in this current climate is not the best place to do so. Just get pissed and look after yourself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024